riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
it might well have more content for the murk, like buying it or releasing it or having an abusive romance the way it did

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
heh, found the easy infinite money cheese, just camp the demon spawnpoint win and tell em to transform into the biggest milk producer there ever was because thats totally your kink, then slam the slavecollar on em

btw why is the game calling demons i have transformed centaurs? like ok for the ones that got a different body but even the ones that just got lactate are the same

edit:nevermind found the cause of the wrong names apparantly the game likes to call my slaves whatever i last talked to in an alley

Last edited:
Reactions: tehlemon

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
It might not be a terrible idea to make an extensible, general-purpose engine for stuff like this. It might save people the hassle of starting an overly-ambitious project with Twine only to either be forced to jump ship (Tentacle Slave, Summoned By Accident, probably more…) when things get too hacky (or evolve into a Cthulhu-esque monstrosity like Degrees of Lewdity's codebase).

I'm referring to Blazor WebAssembly, which produces standalone client-side web pages by compiling the .NET runtime and all of the supporting libraries in web assembly.

*To be fair, I think this is mostly caused by the angst of having to occasionally support Classic ASP apps written with Netscape 4-era JavaScript at work. :cautious:
Blazor WebAssembly requires an up-to-date HTML5 browser and certain dependencies that some mobile users (especially those poor first and second gen iPad users) don't have. Unless that page isn't hosted locally then a lot of people aren't going to be able to play the game. This leaves only--god forbid--something like Electron and React Native if you don't want to build your own platform agnostic launcher from the ground up. And these kinds of games already suffer from memory bloat due to all the shit they have to track after just a few hours of gameplay. Throwing in a Chromium install just to create a window would slow them to a level so bad that a mouse click would register minutes later.

I suppose your best bets would be creating something from scratch using Rust and Azul, or just build something from the ground up that runs in an existing browser via JavaScript, like Twine and RPG Maker MV/MZ do. Either way it's going to be a hell of an effort, and the first version is not going to be pretty.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
what affects slave price except for race? is it worth getting them obedient for instance?
Yep.

Here's a complete rundown of how the game calculates a slave's value (as of 0.4):

Note: b is the base value of the character, based on their subspecies. The values starting with is can be considered to be either 0 or 1, depending on whether or not they're true. obedience is stored as a number between -100 and 100.

Code:
value = (b
        + (b * 0.2 * isAssVirgin)
        + (b * 0.2 * isPenisVirgin)
        + (b * 0.5 * isVaginaVirgin))
      * (1 + (0.05 * numberOfFetishes))
      * ((100 + (obedience / 2)) / 100
      + totalValueOfInventory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blazor WebAssembly requires an up-to-date HTML5 browser and certain dependencies that some mobile users (especially those poor first and second gen iPad users) don't have. Unless that page isn't hosted locally then a lot of people aren't going to be able to play the game.

I suppose your best bets would be creating something from scratch using Rust and Azul, or just build something from the ground up that runs in an existing browser via JavaScript, like Twine and RPG Maker MV/MZ do. Either way it's going to be a hell of an effort, and the first version is not going to be pretty.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looks like if you side with Wes in his quest, the game breaks.
After you speak to him and get your pass, there's no buttons to exit the dialogue or anything.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
After you speak to him and get your pass, there's no buttons to exit the dialogue or anything.
Well that's never happened to me in Wes' quest, but in the past I've managed to get out of locked dialogues by opening the debug menu.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
That's probably not related to Wes' quest specifically, and more just that bug that always locks up the menus. And yeah, I always either buggy and hope to get lucky, or kill the game and just reload the autosave.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
kinda funny that imps are so useless to slavetraders when they are such a great workforce, i make 25 times their total sell value per day lol Untitled.png

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
kinda funny that imps are so useless to slavetraders when they are such a great workforce, i make 25 times their total sell value per day lol View attachment 1200654
That's because, lore-wise, imps in Lilith's Throne are supposed to be next to useless, sex addicts. They are seen as the bottom of the barrel and are neither good workers nor well-behaved, which makes them pretty bad slaves. Heck, even humans, who have a bad rep in this society, are considered better than imps. But such traits aren't properly represented in-game and balance is pretty much non-existent either.

Last edited:

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
That's because, lore-wise, imps in Lilith's Throne are supposed to be next to useless, sex addicts. They are seen as the bottom of the barrel and are neither good workers nor well-behaved, which makes them pretty bad slaves. Heck, even humans, who have a bad rep in this society, are considered better than imps. But such traits aren't properly represented in-game and balance is pretty much non-existent either.
well if you're looking for a sex slave who's down to fuck at a moment's notice, that has to be worth something. with everyone else you gotta do some work on them look changing sexual preferences or fetishes. an imp will just fuck anything with a hole.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Well, think about it this way: do you pay more for a workhorse or a racehorse?
The point i was making was that they should take into account the profitability of them for sell price, on that subject i think milking or slaves transformation are probably gonna get a nerf in general. im currently making 2 million a day from 2 milk rooms that arent even at full capacity and im not using industrial milking either.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
well if you're looking for a sex slave who's down to fuck at a moment's notice, that has to be worth something. with everyone else you gotta do some work on them look changing sexual preferences or fetishes. an imp will just fuck anything with a hole.
i think their transformations need some limits because you can basically make a 2 meter tall imp that looks exactly like a succubus without feeding them anything

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
i think their transformations need some limits because you can basically make a 2 meter tall imp that looks exactly like a succubus without feeding them anything
Can you? I tried to size-up an imp (using potions because the slave-collar locks the transformation menu) but she wouldn't grow beyond about 3-4ft

That's probably not related to Wes' quest specifically, and more just that bug that always locks up the menus. And yeah, I always either buggy and hope to get lucky, or kill the game and just reload the autosave.
I did that and it didn't help.
Betraying him gets me a dialogue that I can get past. Siding with Wes breaks the game.
Seems like it's a specific questline bug, not a generic one, because it keeps happening in the same place.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Can you? I tried to size-up an imp (using potions because the slave-collar locks the transformation menu) but she wouldn't grow beyond about 3-4ft
Last I checked, Imps still had a height cap. Also, you can just take the collar off, transform them for free, then put it back on. TBH, I'm not even sure that the "slaves running away" mechanic is even implemented.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
TBH, I'm not even sure that the "slaves running away" mechanic is even implemented.
As far as I know it isn't, and I'm of the opinion that the bounty hunter dialogue about how pointless it is for slaves to try to run away even without collars on is probably a hint that it will never be implemented.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
As far as I know it isn't, and I'm of the opinion that the bounty hunter dialogue about how pointless it is for slaves to try to run away even without collars on is probably a hint that it will never be implemented.
At any rate, my slaves tend to all be deliriously happy to be in my service, so it probably wouldn't be an issue anyway. IMHO, given the current state of development, implementing this feature isn't a priority.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The point i was making was that they should take into account the profitability of them for sell price ...
Yeah, that's not how the market works. People pay more for exotic breeds, and prices are what people are willing to spend. Imps may be profitable, but they're common as dirt. That alone should lower the price for them drastically.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Last I checked, Imps still had a height cap. Also, you can just take the collar off, transform them for free, then put it back on. TBH, I'm not even sure that the "slaves running away" mechanic is even implemented.
You could also just modify the enchantment on the collar before putting it on your prospective slave and not have to fiddle with their inventory every time you want to adjust something.

Reactions: throbzombie

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019

Fantastic. She succumbed to illness. Just how grim a future for 0.4 is gonna be next?

Can someone who're more familiar with GitHub check on recent changes on LT for us, please? I hardly believe that she's going to spit out 0.4.0.5 this Friday, providing she literally locked up World Map on 0.3.21 due to "not feeling comfortable presenting it to you yet" although having promised to release in "whatever state it's going to be".

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes