Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Before it was generic affinity fill then sexytimes with random katgirl. So expansion was not unwarranted... But...

Inno was paid to expand the catgirl shopkeeps story.
So for 6 months Inno blundered through...
Added park walk.
Added dinner date.
Literal Cougar asking SAT relationship details.
Literal Cougar dinner date.
Literal Cougar/Catgirl Threesome.

Literal Cougar is also ABOVE Lily in political hierarchy. And has a single kid running a dinky dress shop.
Its kinda a mess.
And it's not really bad content on its own, but you're limited to one of those events per week so it takes nearly two in-game months to do Nyan's romance plot in a game where you can easily beat everything else and make Craster's Keep look pedestrian inside of a week. It's also unfinished since there's clearly supposed to be more content after unlocking threesomes.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Edit: Nope. @throbzombie, do you want one of my saves to see if there's something wrong with yours? (Included properties.xml as well, make sure you backup yours.)
After some testing, I'm pretty certain that it has to do with the unfinished Meraxis content. It happens when returning to Dominion after the new masturbation scene, but not after other new scenes involving her, so far as I can tell.
The glitch goes away if I close and reopen the game, but once it's happened, it's there for every subsequent reload, even if I just load and reload immediately.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
Was just playing the new version, and noticed that the Bureau of Property and Commerce still says that purchase of property will be available in v0.4.0. Anyone know when this might get implemented, or is this totally off the roadmap?

colquebec

Dec 31, 2017
Was just playing the new version, and noticed that the Bureau of Property and Commerce still says that purchase of property will be available in v0.4.0. Anyone know when this might get implemented, or is this totally off the roadmap?
My interpretation of the message is that it is due some point after v0.4.0, my best guess would be somewhere around the v0.4.2 mark but with Inno who really knows.

colquebec

Dec 31, 2017
Property Bureau won't come, too much work at this stage
It shouldn't be too difficult for Inno to implement, all you really need is to create a new enterable zone that is locked behind a key you buy, so unless she decides to make buyable buildings dynamically generated it shouldn't be too far off in the future. Of course, as I said with Inno who knows. She will probably end up making it overly complicated and wasting months of time on it before it is released.

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
Oh that's nothing. I've had the game pushing 16gb+

If you think the game runs badly now, just imagine how badly it runs once it forces you to start using your pagefile.
16gb+? holy shit, that some quality memory leak. i have heard about the spaghetti code but that some high quality spaghetti just for java.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
16gb+? holy shit, that some quality memory leak. i have heard about the spaghetti code but that some high quality spaghetti just for java.
I have this funny feeling that time complexity wasn't really considered during early development lol

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm curious - what so terrible about "Nyan rewrite". I only saw late version, what was there before?
It's just really badly written. Like, bad fanfiction levels of writing. And it throws out most player agency and interaction in favor of a very forced narrative.

Basically everything involving Nyan's mom is just bad.

I quite enjoyed this game a few years ago when it was still rather new but judging by the recent discussion here I assume the dev decided to do a bunch of random shit to appease backers or something and there's not really that much more main story (or something similar) content added in, is there? The reason I had stopped before was because I reached the part where we could leave that starter town, only the rest of the world wasn't added in yet. I could only talk to shopkeepers and fight in the sewers for so long before I decided to just wait a while for new updates.
There's probably a couple things for you to do then. Both romance quests, all of DSG's stuff, and axel's quest.

It shouldn't be too difficult for Inno to implement, all you really need is to create a new enterable zone that is locked behind a key you buy, so unless she decides to make buyable buildings dynamically generated it shouldn't be too far off in the future. Of course, as I said with Inno who knows. She will probably end up making it overly complicated and wasting months of time on it before it is released.
Dude, it's taken more than a year to add a single new area. And you want her to add a new area AND make it work with all existing slave content? Good luck.

Yeah it was impressive. The error log has gotten larger than that more than once, but that's the cap I'm going to hit on this PC for memory.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Courtesy of some discord perusing, player shop, property and slavery are likely canceled until further notice.
They might possibly maybe in theory be added after the definitive 1.0 version drops (lmao), but don't expect that sort of content unless modders man the helm.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Judging by these comments, I guess I'm skipping this update. Thanks for suffering so I don't have to.

Got to level 50 after exactly eight encounters, none of which were lost. This included a trio of Enforcers (aren't they supposed to come in pairs?) for extra laughs, all three started with less than 25 and more than zero so (swings bat) three strikes and you're out!

- Any enemy with less than 25 lust and more than 0 will be 1HK'd, so just bonk the horny out of them; unless they have over 74 lust, a single target is instadefeated.
- If enemy isn't lusty, apply arousal effect then bonk the shit out of them. Damage reduction and crazy Lust shielding helps here if the arousal effect is a bit large, as you still need the lust to be between 1 and 24 to finish them off instantly. Hilarious dialogue as a bonus.

While Orgasmic Drain is limited to two uses per enemy (50% drain each time), multiple encounters combined with Lilith difficulty doubling the level as well as XP received and the bonk bat of crazy is way, WAY too broken. You don't even need any specific trait - Soldier is fun to have but it's not necessary here.

This was way too fun but also way too broken...
Speaking of busted, ever tried Neverlucky's horny bat to bonk the horny into people?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dual wield with this and Bonk bat and become unstoppable. NOTE: Crits may leave targets still standing, even if they're non-arcane users.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
If you just want a new interior space, you can add that yourself as a mod. Worldmaps can be added via XML.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
What's the point in adding in moddable property to buy that isn't functional in any way?
Don't ask me, the poster I responded to claimed it would be easy to add new properties. I quote: " all you really need is to create a new enterable zone that is locked behind a key you buy "

Last edited:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
As far as I can tell you just want Innoxia to not go on developing a game in her own fashion. The fashion that has so far brought us a good game, warts and all
Mate, no one would be here if there wasn't the foundation for a great game here. Credit where credit is due and criticism where criticism is due, the lack of transparency and constant lying/broken promises has tainted the good faith this game once had for a lot of people. A couple mishaps isn't much reason to lose faith in a creator. Five to six month's worth straight is a whole 'nother story.

As for the current fashion of development that the game is experiencing, calling the current dev cycle "good" is like saying someone had a pleasant walk after watching them falling down a flight of stairs face first.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes