Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
So, based on previous posts on this thread, I wonder:
YanDev vs Inno.

Which one is worse?
Whats the deal with YanDev? Afaik Yandere Simulator has been updated constantly with new things to do and people were only pissed because they weren't focusing on the main story and the rivals but adding minigames and other things instead.

Why are they terrible persons/assholes?

colquebec

Dec 31, 2017
Whats the deal with YanDev? Afaik Yandere Simulator has been updated constantly with new things to do and people were only pissed because they weren't focusing on the main story and the rivals but adding minigames and other things instead.

Why are they terrible persons/assholes?
There are a lot of issues when it comes to Yandere Dev, there are plenty of videos going over everything on youtube. He would be no where near as hated if it was just him getting side tracked constantly.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Companion support was disabled a few versions ago under the reasoning of " " (second paragraph). And then she started taking longer between updates without them.

Immediately under that, she mentions expanding slave content some to compensate.. that hasn't even begun.

Now imagine how slow releases would be if she was rendering anything for the game.
Im glad someone still remembers this lie. Updates SLOWED after this, AND never expanded upon slaves/guests to make up for it. So a feature got discontinued because of a lazy lie. Oh but dont worry, now your elemental can... turns into a wisp or something... and more colors... but can no longer part take in group sex. YAY!

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There are a lot of issues when it comes to Yandere Dev, there are plenty of videos going over everything on youtube. He would be no where near as hated if it was just him getting side tracked constantly.
Sure, he got sidetracked constantly, but he still developed content constantly for his game, evolving it further. I'm pretty sure that can't be the issue why people are calling him a terrible person and bad names in this thread.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just wondering, if there a way to increase "comfortable depth" without increasing overall depth or taking size queen/masochist fetishes (in these cases it all just becomes comfortable)? Thanks again.

Also it could be much better if it didn't just give -10 arousal if it even 1cm "too deep" but depended on how "too deep" it is. Slowly increasing "comfortable depth" after few times fucked too deep could be fun too :sneaky:
Yeah, it would be cool if the system worked that way... but it won't lol

And no, there's not really a way to increase your comfortable depth without changing anything. It's just not that advanced of a system, sorry.

Sure. It creates change sometimes, and sometimes that change sticks. But ultimately writing long essays in praise or criticism is less appealing to me than producing something.
I mean, that's implying you can only do one or the other. I can spend five minutes writing a few thousand words in this thread and still have plenty of time for my personal projects and day job lol

I'm going to be traveling for work next week. Lots of time to work on my own game. I have a few more systems I need to create before I can start working on character simulation, which is the part I really want to work on. I might be switching from a text adventure sandbox game to a simulation/sandbox lol

Looking at Blaseball during the last few months has kind of made me want to build my own wacky character sim lol

Seriously though, as the person who gets the most flack about being on this site too much, I honestly think people seriously over estimate how long it takes to write a long post like this. My four minute youtube video I started while reading the thread is about to end, so I better wrap this up.

Reactions: Selen99

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Just wondering, if there a way to increase "comfortable depth" without increasing overall depth or taking size queen/masochist fetishes (in these cases it all just becomes comfortable)? Thanks again.
Technically, there is a way.. make the receiver taller. From what I can tell, the orifice depth is a % of height.

Reactions: Selen99

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Technically, there is a way.. make the receiver taller. From what I can tell, the orifice depth is a % of height.
Yeah, I figured it depends on the height, but that's not it...

Thanks anyway. tehlemon too.

Btw, why centaur enforcers always use too small condoms for them? They break everytime...

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Btw, why centaur enforcers always use too small condoms for them? They break everytime...
Sounds like the standard unintended consequence of Inno not thinking mechanics through.

Generally, the player and enforcers are the only characters who use rubbers.
Rubbers in general are a legacy mechanic Inno doesn't like to think about.
Like Companions. And Slaves. And Housing. And Storage.

Oct 26, 2017
Seriously though, as the person who gets the most flack about being on this site too much, I honestly think people seriously over estimate how long it takes to write a long post like this. My four minute youtube video I started while reading the thread is about to end, so I better wrap this up.
They're just jealous of your multitasking abilities.

colquebec

Dec 31, 2017
Sure, he got sidetracked constantly, but he still developed content constantly for his game, evolving it further. I'm pretty sure that can't be the issue why people are calling him a terrible person and bad names in this thread.
Like I said, the issue isn't just him being side tracked. This isn't the place to discuss Yandere Dev's many failings, if you want to know all the information there are multiple videos breaking down the various reasons he is one of the most hated game devs.

grazzy

Jul 4, 2018
Too many areas/features. I prefer new characters. The sex system is already awesome, but quite underused, and like SplendidOstrich's Newlife, the common failure is in utilizing the sex system in combination with added dialog and expanding on fetishes. Where TiTs and CoC can only have a few named NPCs due to the time investment in their creation, these games could have far more named NPCs by needing only a fraction of the dialog and letting the programming fill in the gaps.

More than that, I really don't understand why these game designers don't focus the majority of their energy on player-created content and creating a community. They are clearly weak at writing.

Also, armpit sex? I guess.

Reactions: throbzombie

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
More than that, I really don't understand why these game designers don't focus the majority of their energy on player-created content and creating a community. They are clearly weak at writing.

Also, armpit sex? I guess.
The word is that Inno's simps distract her with requests for this fetish or that, so she ends up implementing increasingly niche features instead of working on the main game. So now we have armpit sex instead of Fields content.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I notice this 4.0.6 patch just came out--- Did she actually do much to things outside of the main city? I see a few "Elis" edits. But nothing definitive in the notes---

Mar 28, 2017
The word is that Inno's simps distract her with requests for this fetish or that, so she ends up implementing increasingly niche features instead of working on the main game. So now we have armpit sex instead of Fields content.
I don't even think that's the issue, its up to her to develop whatever she wants to develop.
Unfortunately she's developed fucking ArMPit SeX?! Which clearly tells you where her priorities are with the game.

I feel if she were serious in her development, she'd be mostly done with this game already and moving on to create something else. Or hell if its gotten too hard to develop, write a stopping point into the story and remake it as a sequel.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I notice this 4.0.6 patch just came out--- Did she actually do much to things outside of the main city? I see a few "Elis" edits. But nothing definitive in the notes---
Elis the city was finally added, and has writing, but the only real content is in the town's tavern at the present moment.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I don't even think that's the issue, its up to her to develop whatever she wants to develop....

I feel if she were serious in her development, she'd be mostly done with this game already...
Well there you go. Inno lacks motivation and focus. Combine that with dumbasses who just have to have their weird fetishes and content for their waifus, and you've got a game that, after a year, is just now getting a main quest update, and not even a complete one.

Feb 21, 2019
there should be a perk or some shit where theres no "u came already you dont get essence." I just want to pump and dump and entire alleyway for essence not "cater to their needs"
the balance is already wack. I can legit just be a prostitute and hit quick sex and be rich with essence and crap, so thats no excuse.

Reactions: throbzombie

hillian

Dec 27, 2020
I'm having a problem on mac: Whenever I open it, it gives me a warning "Could not find the 'res' folder." I have extracted it directly from the zip file, any solution? Ignoring it and running the game won't work, the new game button doesn't do anything.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes