Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a way to discriminate Inno's contribution to the code and the contributors' pull requests? I want to get an idea how much of an update's progress is actually her work and how much is simply merging stuff done by the community.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Man, Inno is making it real hard to make fun of her with these updates. She's like, the Trump of indie game dev. Every time you make a joke, she finds a way to one up it. How do you even make fun of this at this point?

Biggest take away from these updates is that she's still not actually working on fields content. Gotta get that armpit tonguing action in, because reasons.

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
I hope this version won't cause me to lose plenty of gameplay time due to the save isn't working after playing an hour or so...

dased345

Feb 1, 2020
Fellas, you ever release a patch that breaks new games, so you release a hotfix, but your hotfix destroys quest/dialogue state logic so you have to release a NEW hotfix that also suggests starting a new game?
sounds a lot like gaijin (Warthunder mostly) minus the new game part.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Release target

v0.4.0.9 (Preview mini-update)

WTF is mini-update? isn't previous ones where minor already? Will this one be even smaller?
Optimistically, it'll be a PH-heavy first iteration of the centaur encounters, pending polish before it's shipped as a public release, as well as likely including another round of bug fixes and PRs.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I've actually had armpit sex once.

Don't recommend unless you have a ton of lube.
alot of stuff is terrible in real life, i think i have seen around 10 or so games where people are fucking in saunas, as someone with experience i gotta say that while it might look cool, thats definately something you only do once lol, its miserable

Oct 26, 2017
alot of stuff is terrible in real life, i think i have seen around 10 or so games where people are fucking in saunas, as someone with experience i gotta say that while it might look cool, thats definately something you only do once lol, its miserable
With scat and farting as some of my top fetishes, I can confirm there are things you should avoid IRL.
Release target

v0.4.0.9 (Preview mini-update)

WTF is mini-update? isn't previous ones where minor already? Will this one be even smaller?
There's already a target...? More hotfixception!
I hope this version won't cause me to lose plenty of gameplay time due to the save isn't working after playing an hour or so...
The usual advice: have PLENTY of saves and archive them. The version number is in each of them.
Man, Inno is making it real hard to make fun of her with these updates. She's like, the Trump of indie game dev. Every time you make a joke, she finds a way to one up it. How do you even make fun of this at this point?

Biggest take away from these updates is that she's still not actually working on fields content. Gotta get that armpit tonguing action in, because reasons.
Inno being Inno, really. I didn't think I'd get to this point this fast, but then again, this is familiar, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7546338

Oct 26, 2017
Actually, what I meant is that I tried saving after playing for an hour, and when I try to save, it won't work...
Ah, my bad. I forgot the "dev sucks" approach, keep the previous versions of the .jar/.exe file as well (or your previous jar builds, if you build them yourself, but might as well rollback from a git clone).

New saves being bugged after one hour of playtime is just how the Innoverse works - it's a feature. (And to make sure Innologists don't get too offended, please don't take it too seriously, this applies to any dev or contributor doing it wrong, including this dumb poster - yeah, I'm referring to myself here, lol.)
Is there a way to discriminate Inno's contribution to the code and the contributors' pull requests? I want to get an idea how much of an update's progress is actually her work and how much is simply merging stuff done by the community.
Just check the commits on github and check everyone's PR for details. You can also use github's search (advanced if the size is too large) to do it online, or fetch and compare locally if you like it better that way.

Edit: Too slow to edit in time for the 5-minute limit...

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I'm growing increasingly worried with the game's performance and stability. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, some of us predicted it, but I was hoping it would happen further down the road.

The game has so many bugs; bugs that break saves, bugs that make the game unplayable, bugs that causes files to bloat on the HDD, etc. We're talking about major issues here and they are growing at an alarming rate, one that Inno cannot keep up with. It's like watching a barrel ready to burst by the seams and a person trying to fix the leaks with band-aids.

I don't know how she's going to tackle it but I feel like the game is going to need a major overhaul and some deep cleansing to try and get things back in hand, either that or she needs to make a drastic decision to move forward. I don't believe Lilith's Throne will survive much longer if it keeps up like this...

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl0sDanger
Mar 31, 2021
Hmm. I was wondering - does Innoxia answer any questions about development aside from PR req discussion on GITHUB? On patreon maybe? (or whatever that paywall service called)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hmm. I was wondering - does Innoxia answer any questions about development aside from PR req discussion on GITHUB? On patreon maybe? (or whatever that paywall service called)
Yes. I dunno how often she checks substar since it's not a super active platform for conversation but you have pretty good chances catching her on the discord when she's not trying to focus on writing.

• Haha
Reactions: doomtrack

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Modders taking over for Inno has moved past a single side-writer: There's a mod in the discord server that adds two new scenes now. You can go for the brothel owner and watch Lilaya and Rose in the lab. Time til this cascades into all major scenes is, in my estimate, maybe a month or two.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Modders taking over for Inno has moved past a single side-writer: There's a mod in the discord server that adds two new scenes now. You can go for the brothel owner and watch Lilaya and Rose in the lab. Time til this cascades into all major scenes is, in my estimate, maybe a month or two.
I don't want to rejoin discord. Got a link to those? The second one sounds fun lol

vingogkwo

May 15, 2018
last time i checked in there was no stuff in the world map, now there is a dude that gets you from A to B and in the second town you cant do anything.. but hey i can now fuck arm pits for what ever reason xd, man the progress is Slow af :(

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
last time i checked in there was no stuff in the world map, now there is a dude that gets you from A to B and in the second town you cant do anything.. but hey i can now fuck arm pits for what ever reason xd, man the progress is Slow af :(
Hey, that's just Innoverse, where being slow and delayed is a feature.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes