jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
last time i checked in there was no stuff in the world map, now there is a dude that gets you from A to B and in the second town you cant do anything.. but hey i can now fuck arm pits for what ever reason xd, man the progress is Slow af :(
And you're going to accept that, unless you want the Innoverse simp mafia to leave a horse head on your bed.

Reactions: Keldin

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I don't know how she's going to tackle it but I feel like the game is going to need a major overhaul and some deep cleansing to try and get things back in hand, either that or she needs to make a drastic decision to move forward. I don't believe Lilith's Throne will survive much longer if it keeps up like this...
It's been pretty clear for a while now that a v1.0 of LT (or at least a v1.0 worthy of being called that) is probably going to involve a complete overhaul of the entire game. Inno seems to have been trying to "tackle it" piecemeal: pulling features out of the spaghetti one by one and putting them where they should have been from the beginning.

It may be the case that the only path forward for this game is to redo it from scratch. To actually start with a system capable of finishing the job. Which is also probably going to involve a brutal level of pruning back unnecessary features and content before they are ported over.

On the other hand, we just don't know how far the current system is actually capable of going because Inno keeps ceasing work on the game proper in favour of adding side content and extra features.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
It may be the case that the only path forward for this game is to redo it from scratch. To actually start with a system capable of finishing the job. Which is also probably going to involve a brutal level of pruning back unnecessary features and content before they are ported over.
Or the other way around, since rewriting the game with a more capable engine with efficient code had massively reduced the load of the game on the system, she would now reimplement old abandoned features and sometimes more (remember how armpit sex and sex handler system etc got into "0.4"? Yeah those), which all meant...
You ready?
Another year. Or two. Or three idk. To get back to where we was before the overhaul.

Oct 26, 2017
Rewriting the game might be feasible if Innoxia wasn't part of the rewrite. So, not really feasible.

Also, modders did a lot of work and didn't get paid for it.
If they're like this poster, they might just not want any money, but that'd still be pretty unfair.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Rewriting the game might be feasible if Innoxia wasn't part of the rewrite. So, not really feasible.

Also, modders did a lot of work and didn't get paid for it.
If they're like this poster, they might just not want any money, but that'd still be pretty unfair.
If you want money, then don't work for free. Simple.

Reactions: SordidDreams

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
"Welcome to your new job, unpaid intern! Even though you will work the same hours and do the same tasks as a salary man, know that your time spent here, working for free, may reflect positively on your resume, and that the experience you accrue may be an entry point into the company... or other jobs. Enjoy your stay and work hard!"

For real though, modders are practically miracle workers who do charity work. The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series wouldn't be the same without their modding community.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
"Welcome to your new job, unpaid intern! Even though you will work the same hours and do the same tasks as a salary man, know that your time spent here, working for free, may reflect positively on your resume, and that the experience you accrue may be an entry point into the company... or other jobs. Enjoy your stay and work hard!"
Heh, thanks for helping me realize I had the wrong analogy for "unfair" when I wanted to keep money a different story. Made me chuckle.

Guess I just worry too much about others and if they spend their time contributing stuff to something that has been going downhill for a long time and feel happy with it, then oh well.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I don't want to rejoin discord. Got a link to those? The second one sounds fun lol
I've dig some dugging and this is the only new encounter/event mod I've found in the discord. I think this is what redcynic was referring to.
Mod: Dominion Encounters (reworked and expanded encounter with Angel) Description: using the latest mod framework from Innoxia, an encounter is added to the office in Angel's Kiss, and another in Lilaya's lab Instructions: place the .zip file in the res folder and unzip. There should be a new folder in mods: res\mods\AceXp\encounters\dominion DL:

Reactions: tehlemon

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I know everybody is waiting on everything and this dev progress is kinda a joke but man, I'll still be basically 100% satisfied if field content and full feral body types just get put in the game.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Does anyone else have this problem, please? :unsure:
Occasionally I will start an encounter, and find that the main character and/or a slave or elemental (or both!) do not have most of their clothes & equipment any more.

Edit: Almost all of his/hers/their clothes and equipment that they were wearing disappears (or has disappeared). The held weapons, earrnings, and nose ring remain (& occasionally some other clothes remain), but everything else in their inventories seems untouched.

(The stuff is just gone and can't be found anywhere! And if I don't have a convenient Saved Game, I need to cheat everything back or restart the game.) :oops:

Does anyone know why this happens? And is there a fix or work-around?

e-d (y)

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmao

So she's *still* talking about the same two encounters, almost six months later. She's going to try and complete the placeholder content, which is most of it, in the one encounter she's done in six months. Then she's going to try and knock out the other. Which we can expect in... IDK... six months or so.

Plan for v0.4.1: Implement the content promised for v0.4.0

good plan

Occasionally I will start an encounter, and find that the main character and/or a slave or elemental (or both!) do not have most of their clothes & equipment any more.

(The stuff is just gone and can't be found anywhere! And if I don't have a convenient Saved Game, I need to cheat everything back or restart the game.) :oops:

e-d (y)
That's a funny bug

I don't have a solution, sorry. I just think it's funny that yet another game breaking bug has slipped through.

• Haha
Reactions: Simp Cattu

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I updated all of my branches to 0.4.0.8 today if anyone happens to use them.

I don't remember who asked for the JAR of the status deferral branch, but ! I wasn't able to test it, but if the last one worked this one should as well.

Edit: aaaand then she released 0.4.0.9. Dammit! :ROFLMAO: I'll bring everything up to date tomorrow. Should be pretty simple this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: IvoryOwl

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Love that she announces a date then immediately says "but don't pay too much attention to that". Why not just...say "when it's ready?"

Reactions: aroeah126

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Love that she announces a date then immediately says "but don't pay too much attention to that". Why not just...say "when it's ready?"
Probably to either protect against hype backlash or give herself some motivation by setting a deadline to aim for. Judging by the recent updates, its probably both.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Hold on, 0.4.0.8.5 is out now? Didn't see any changes on her blog. Was it on her GitHub?
It's on her GitHub. Glancing over the commit, it looks like it fleshes some of the Elis content, improves some of the less developed sex system additions (namely, spinnerets and tentacles), fixes various bugs, and contains some basic cleanup. It also adds an arcane lightning spell (looks like you can get it from Arthur?) with an associated item.

Oct 26, 2017

e-d (y)
Check your XML savefile for instances of the items to see if they're even in the universe at all.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Check your XML savefile for instances of the items to see if they're even in the universe at all.
And if I find them or not ...
• What does it mean and is it important?
• Is there anything I should do or not do? (*Other* than re-equiping them on the intended characters.)

e-d :)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes