DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
So i've played the game pretty thouroughly, and I still haven't figured this question out...
What the fuck is Mommies (Lyssieth) problem with Rose? All i've seen so far is that Lil apparently shacked up with "the help" but she seems to have a lot more hate going on than that.

Oct 26, 2017
And if I find them or not ...
• What does it mean and is it important?
• Is there anything I should do or not do? (*Other* than re-equiping them on the intended characters.)

e-d :)
If you do find them, check where they are (locations also use character inventory) or who has them equipped. Colors and especially enchantments might help, but a 100% guaranteed way of making them unique would be to rename them completely, though with 120 items per character, yes, I don't advise doing that manually... IDs are so much better.

Even if you accidentally rob someone of their possessions by doing this, unless there is some code trying to give specific items around, this shouldn't break anything, but don't quote me on this...

Hopefully this helps...
So i've played the game pretty thouroughly, and I still haven't figured this question out...
What the fuck is Mommies (Lyssieth) problem with Rose? All i've seen so far is that Lil apparently shacked up with "the help" but she seems to have a lot more hate going on than that.
If you have Lyssieth turn the PC into a demon and tell Lilaya to chill the fuck up, that should answer your question. :)

(Due to one of the game's many bugs, you don't even have to ask Lyssieth; all that's required is to be on the questline and then become a demon through whatever means for Lilaya to get really mad at you because she doesn't get her mother's intents. If Inno was as good with code as she was with dialogue, it wouldn't be such a clusterfuck.)
Nope. Just one shop owner.
And even so, they're technically semi-hiding it yet strongly hinting at it even when you first meet. :p

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
If you do find them, check where they are (locations also use character inventory) or who has them equipped. Colors and especially enchantments might help, but a 100% guaranteed way of making them unique would be to rename them completely, though with 120 items per character, yes, I don't advise doing that manually... IDs are so much better.
Ah, so your suggestion was to just help me find the items and not to identify or fix the problem. :)
e-d

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, sorry about that. Just like tehlemon, I have no clue what could be causing it besides having too many of them around as the bloat is rampant in the game due to how it "works". Then again, I've had some instances of a few items randomly vanishing very early on, just not entire inventories...

• Hey there
Reactions: e-disfunction

Oct 26, 2017
Build-related question since I use Eclipse (latest with 1.8 JRE) and feel like it's overkill when I could just use CLI.

How do you guys build your projects and what would you recommend? Don't need an IDE as I'm rather short on disk space.

Edit: Completely revamped the post.

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
"Welcome to your new job, unpaid intern! Even though you will work the same hours and do the same tasks as a salary man, know that your time spent here, working for free, may reflect positively on your resume, and that the experience you accrue may be an entry point into the company... or other jobs. Enjoy your stay and work hard!"
But this is an american thing. Honestly, I don't know how they can get away with this crap.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
But this is an american thing. Honestly, I don't know how they can get away with this crap.
Because stupids believe them?
"If I work 90 hours a week, Bezos Sempai might notice me!"
"8 years of unpaid internships with [insertpoliticalparty/majorcorperationhere] looks great on my resume!"

Sometimes it even pays off... knew a guy who was "rewarded" with a brain dead stepford wife...
Now he does whatever her father tells him to do...

Oct 26, 2017
That code...

Why even bother.
5. Acceptance: "i'm just gonna read the thread with some popcorn while reading ppl who are still on stage 1 arguing against ppl who are on stage 2"
Replace the popcorn with something less chewy and easier to digest and I'm in...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aspar4gus

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Okay, it's less than ideal, but I think Inno's got the right idea trying to reestablish a regular release schedule. Personally, I support any move by Inno towards treating development of the game as a full-time job.
Taking bets on how long it takes to go from 0.4.1 (what was supposed to be 0.4.0) to 0.4.2.
Side bets on whether or not there'll be any actual story progress along the way (fleshing out random NPC's in Ellis, something she should have had done before adding the map in to begin with imo, doesn't count - adding the map with no NPC's is like serving you the bun without the burger, cheese, or anything else).

Reactions: aroeah126

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Okay, it's less than ideal, but I think Inno's got the right idea trying to reestablish a regular release schedule. Personally, I support any move by Inno towards treating development of the game as a full-time job.
Hiring code editors would have been easier and faster.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Any guesses how many 4.0.x versions will actually come out before 4.1.0? Personally I'm going with 4.0.15

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes