tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Any guesses how many 4.0.x versions will actually come out before 4.1.0? Personally I'm going with 4.0.15
I'm more curious how many v0.4.x.x versions will come out before v0.4.0's content is released lol

She will just release 0.4.1 with none of the content actually available and then slowly add placeholders for the next few months
Yeah, she did pretty much just completely murder the version numbering scheme with this last cash grab.

Reactions: Taak and B2B2

Bernard Bernoulli

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone build the 0.4.0.9 dev branch that seems to be on the git? I do it myself but the new building instructions and oracle just aran't working for me. Want to give the new lighting spell quest a spin.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Okay, it's less than ideal, but I think Inno's got the right idea trying to reestablish a regular release schedule. Personally, I support any move by Inno towards treating development of the game as a full-time job.
It's progress. It's not a lot of progress, but at least its more than what has been shown and communicated in recent months. I'm hopeful that this is a sign of more good things to come, but...

Taking bets on how long it takes to go from 0.4.1 (what was supposed to be 0.4.0) to 0.4.2.
...put me down for at least three months before the tavern and fields are fully fleshed out to hit 4.1/ the originally promised 4.0. Maybe Inno will prove us all wrong, but I'm not raising my hopes too high just yet.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Hey, anyone saw how in Town Hall if you go to the right to appartment department (that rhymed) there is a notice how it will be only available in 0.4
She could've at least change the fucking version number

Oct 26, 2017
Can anyone build the 0.4.0.9 dev branch that seems to be on the git? I do it myself but the new building instructions and oracle just aran't working for me. Want to give the new lighting spell quest a spin.
Here's the jar (x86_64) - (/res/ is included). This is from Inno's branch and doesn't contain personal bugfixes, also don't bother with debug mode since Inno did it completely wrong anyway.

(Don't forget to copy your exported characters, saves and property.xml in /data/ to "update" them)

Reactions: Bernard Bernoulli

Oct 26, 2017
Bernard Bernoulli If you have trouble building, make sure you use the 1.8 JDK to compile, build and make the JAR. Latest Eclipse will use the latest JDK by default (which is the proper practice) so use a project-specific fallback to 1.8.

Eclipse (latest): Right-click project, Properties, Java Compiler, Enable project-specific settings, Compiler compliance level: 1.8 (anything too high should remind you that this uses 1.8 and building it will go south), keep default compliance settings, Apply, Apply and Close.

Don't download a deprecated Java IDE or even a deprecated JAR builder just to build Inno's shit, this isn't a good idea at all. As long as you can pick what to build with, it will build just fine.

Reactions: Bernard Bernoulli

fass

Sep 10, 2017
I always scan the update news and look for what the sex related content is. If there's something new or fixes for it then I'm in. If not then I give it a miss. Not really playing it for the combat. :p

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know if the dev is here but just played 4.05 and i really liked it.
just some minor QoL requests i saw in games before.
* Make slave outfit + rules eg if maid wear complete maid outfit (unless i changed it afterwards. Can easily be done by just applaying when assigning task
* buy oder for outfits at merchants. include your own mods to outfit. if I changed the breeder collar to include full fertility and grand incest, preg, ... fetishes. this should be included (retro active would be awesome ) offc you should have enough essenses and money available to order those and may be surplus for making the change. Collar was a bad eg. but on each of the maid outfit I've added some things too.
* easier way to get to my non preg slaves

remarks or suggestions
- could not get anyone to sleep, bath, ... with me
- offspring was sometimes born before conceiving
--- childs born from slaves should be slaves too. in order to facilitate this you should be able to make a nursery (birthing chamber is there ) AND boarding school. offspring have one week to grow and if not assigned room and profession in that time they can be set free.
- family name should reflect me as master/father something like <MC>SlavDottir (when I recognised her by assigning profession )
- a way to steer gender of offspring
- gardening profession
- more room for offspring housing will be needed
- bovine race = strictly female (half-)taur with udders , heavily lactating after 1st preg
- I found the stat preg overview not that intuitive and even not correct, some where stated preg but on encounter they were not and vice versa

- more permanent place to see the character pictures eg more to the right and left of the char sheets now (maybe option for if you have the screen real-eastate to do so (wide screens) )

and The Most difficult request : generated character pictures if none available

Reactions: anon707

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
just some minor QoL requests i saw in games before.
* Make slave outfit + rules eg if maid wear complete maid outfit (unless i changed it afterwards. Can easily be done by just applaying when assigning task
* buy oder for outfits at merchants. include your own mods to outfit. if I changed the breeder collar to include full fertility and grand incest, preg, ... fetishes. this should be included (retro active would be awesome ) offc you should have enough essenses and money available to order those and may be surplus for making the change. Collar was a bad eg. but on each of the maid outfit I've added some things too.
* easier way to get to my non preg slaves
I like some of this. The rules for slaves thing was a thing I remember from station master and (when it worked) was a fantastic idea. it is so tedious to get new slaves and having to spawn in all the clothes and dyes i need for each one each and every time. hell with the whole nyan rework thing there should a thing where you make a deal Nyan to send you custom mail order stuff. it'd be a great money sink too (provided you're not doing the whole 24/7 milk slave factory route).

for other stuff, there's explanations.

the sleep and bath thing are slave job, so if you want a slave to go to bed or shower with you, they have to currently be working that job to do it. And while you could say "well what about a slave i bring as a companion" unfortunately the companion system has been discontinued in favor or adding more customization to elementals who still dont do much anyways and cant even partake in group sex. so thats out.

the offspring thing is something i have to look into but that sounds like a bug

--- childs born from slaves should be slaves too. in order to facilitate this you should be able to make a nursery (birthing chamber is there ) AND boarding school. offspring have one week to grow and if not assigned room and profession in that time they can be set free.
this cant work, as it goes against the lore of LT. LT is not like a caste system where once a slave always a slave and once a king always a king. In LT slavery is the judicial punishment for all crimes rather than a status of birth. For children to be slaves as well their crime would have to be being born to slaves which is pretty silly (not to say there isnt already silly logic in this universe). So unless there's a big lore retcon this would never happen. Even if that were to happen, you would then run into the issue every civilization has had with this kind of system, eventually the slaves will outnumber the free people and masters to a degree where the slaves can no longer be tamed, and considering Lilith's plan, thats an awful idea.

- family name should reflect me as master/father something like <MC>SlavDottir (when I recognised her by assigning profession )
Now sure what this means?
- a way to steer gender of offspring
The way spawning children works is tied directly to the game's spawning system in general. The only way to change spawn rates (in game) is to go into the furry settings and change the spawn frequencies and such as well as the masculine/feminine spawning in general.
- gardening profession
The game could do with more professions in general. The existing ones already need some nerfs and buffs.
- more room for offspring housing will be needed
If you're somehow loading each and every room with offspring, then what needs to happen before needing to expand for more room is optimizing the game, because the game cannot handle that many npcs all existing at the same time.
- bovine race = strictly female (half-)taur with udders , heavily lactating after 1st preg
My personal opinion aside (i think thats a bad idea), again, how this works is tied directly to spawning. harpies work like this but aside from them all being feminine some have vaginas and some have penises.
- I found the stat preg overview not that intuitive and even not correct, some where stated preg but on encounter they were not and vice versa
Can you elaborate on this?

You're probably gonna hate me for these last two.

- more permanent place to see the character pictures eg more to the right and left of the char sheets now (maybe option for if you have the screen real-eastate to do so (wide screens) )

and The Most difficult request : generated character pictures if none available
For the first one, that would take a UI overhaul to do.

as for the second, LMAO. i've has this conversation before in this thread so i'll keep it brief. Long story short, no, just not feasible. CoC1 already tried this with a lot LESS to work with and still couldnt keep up. You CANNOT accommodate for everything this game has to offer. You simply cant, not unless you want to be Inno's art slave and draw away at assets for the rest of your life. Mods aside, please go back into the game and look at how many species are in the game so far (still more to come by the way). See them all? Now double that with taurs for all of them. Im not done yet, now double that again with ferals (yes, this game has ferals too). Done with all that? Cool, now lets get into clothes LOL. No... just no, it can't be done. At best get someone to draw your character, cause thats the best you can hope for.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, that doesn't surprise me at this point...the direction this game's been going with what's added are things I'd expect from someone suffering severe ADD/ADHD to have, so adding...that...would actually be right up LT's alley.

Jun 21, 2017
I have 3 question :
1- do you know if there is somewhere where I can find a complete list/walkthrough of the quests (wiki miss some of them)
2- How do I get access to Dominion Express, it happend durring my first playthrough but now, I can't find a way to get there.
3- where do I need to search for the second part of the new quest. it say I need a passworld, I just dont know where to search.
thank you in advance.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I have 3 question :
1- do you know if there is somewhere where I can find a complete list/walkthrough of the quests (wiki miss some of them)
2- How do I get access to Dominion Express, it happend durring my first playthrough but now, I can't find a way to get there.
3- where do I need to search for the second part of the new quest. it say I need a passworld, I just dont know where to search.
thank you in advance.
1- no clue
2- Through Helena's quest (harpy lady)
3- Just search in the area, you will find it eventually (surprised you need help with that, I keep finishing this part of the quest just by walking to the fucking slime queen)

Reactions: TriggerStrider1

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
SNIP!
Oh to be new to a game and still optimistic about it.

None of that is going to happen, sorry.

I would really like if Innoxia added more smell related text to the sex scenes
whyudothis?

Honestly, that doesn't surprise me at this point...the direction this game's been going with what's added are things I'd expect from someone suffering severe ADD/ADHD to have, so adding...that...would actually be right up LT's alley.
Oh fuck that. I'm ADHD as fuck, unmedicated, and I can still do my job and have a career.

Inno is just treating this as a cash grab, and has just realized that she might lose it. She doesn't get the easy excuse.

I have 3 question :
thank you in advance.
1) The wiki, although its highly incomplete
2) Helena's quest. Then it's in the same building as everything else.
3) Just... walk around? IDR

Reactions: TriggerStrider1

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Seeing the last chunk of posts be nothing but optimism and sunshine/rainbow requests as if the Dev has any intention of adding meat to this game made me a bit concerned, there.

But, I'm glad I can always count on tehlemon to smack heads with reality.

Anyway, my latest mod is almost ready to be uploaded. I somehow broke something again and I have to do some cleanup. After that, I'll upload it here for criticism and commentary (and to have my coding structure laughed at, of course).

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes