StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, there is a channel dedicated to mods in the official discord. Almost exclusively clothing and races mods, but there is some cool stuff in there. I'm really enjoying the pokemon mod for instance.
Aw, bummer. Thanks

Alele Devoir

Apr 25, 2018
Could someone tell me how to add people to my party . It has been a while since I played and last time you could just walk up to the guest or slave and there was a button, but now I don't see that button and I am confused.

Oct 26, 2017
How have sex with your daughter not raping?
Incest is not rape if it's consensual and both parties are legally recognized to be physically and mentally able to give consent, unless explicitly mentioned by local laws to be seen as rape. Just like any kind of sex, really. People just tend to go crazy over taboo stuff because of vast hypocrisy in almost all laws.

Then again, this is completely virtual sex between java objects so ask your lawyer or legal counselor about that and make sure you pay for the aspirins when you mention Innoxia.
I sure do love drugging my own daughter!

ok, i don't have a daughter
We're all pervs here, not the high court. We don't judge. :sneaky:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Incest is not rape if it's consensual and both parties are legally recognized to be physically and mentally able to give consent, unless explicitly mentioned by local laws to be seen as rape. Just like any kind of sex, really. People just tend to go crazy over taboo stuff because of vast hypocrisy in almost all laws.

Then again, this is completely virtual sex between java objects so ask your lawyer or legal counselor about that and make sure you pay for the aspirins when you mention Innoxia.
I mean, if we're getting philosophical here, and why not since there's no update to bitch about, then that might not be quiet true.

So, we kinda gotta break apart the legal and moral definitions of rape, since like, slavery is legal in game. So legally I can do whatever the fuck I want to my slaves, or so it seems. So lets just ignore legal definitions.

Morally, shit gets fucked up when you realize how many mind altering affects exist. Like, is it rape if I force feed you a potion that makes you *want* to be raped? Or if I force fed you a potion that would make whatever I want to do to you your most intense kink ever? There's like, straight up mind control bullshit involved here.

Fortunately, I think we can both agree that Java objects deserve what's coming to them. Did you see how they were constructed?! They were practically asking for it! All those public functions, the dirty sluts.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Could someone tell me how to add people to my party . It has been a while since I played and last time you could just walk up to the guest or slave and there was a button, but now I don't see that button and I am confused.
Companion features were deprecated in 0.3.9. It can be re-enabled under Content Options -> Gameplay, in which the functionality is unchanged.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018

I am. Please don't propagandize the thread with your philosophy on what's acceptable sexual relations. This thread isn't about that and I'd rather not have someone probably fine with banging his (underage) cousin speaking on my behalf. Let's keep to 2D, please, before a mod comes in here and starts swinging his dong around.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Reminder that, in this game, all instances of rape/incest/bestiality/hand-holding/etc. are simply actors in costume reading off lines from a script, and is not intended to be a commentary on the real world.
Ye wokesters and nopesters, return from whence you came.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's amazing how every few days she needs another few days to complete the two encounters that she's spent six months on.

Maybe just say you need another year. But I guess eventually it has to be true. And even if it's not, she'll can always wait until everyone is starting to unsub and then just put out v0.4.1 with all the content disabled anyways.

It worked once, so fuck it.

Jun 21, 2017
can someone explain me what really does the Silly mode ? from what I understand it change dialogue but is it the only things it change ?

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
can someone explain me what really does the Silly mode ? from what I understand it change dialogue but is it the only things it change ?
In addition to what Sordid said, it gives certain races a bunch of cringe silly names, like referring to wolves as "Awoos."

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Silly mode also enables one of the most broken starting professions. That stupid meme job that gives all enemies -1 action point would be super broken if combat was balanced. Fortunately everything is broken anyways, so its just shit on the pile.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Silly mode also enables one of the most broken starting professions. That stupid meme job that gives all enemies -1 action point would be super broken if combat was balanced. Fortunately everything is broken anyways, so its just shit on the pile.
Bonk bat is broken as well. But yeah, the game is stupidly easy. And even if you can't win a fight, you can sometimes bypass it, because of the whole perk reset thing

Reactions: aroeah126
Jul 12, 2020
I like some of this. The rules for slaves thing was a thing I remember from station master and (when it worked) was a fantastic idea. it is so tedious to get new slaves and having to spawn in all the clothes and dyes i need for each one each and every time. hell with the whole nyan rework thing there should a thing where you make a deal Nyan to send you custom mail order stuff. it'd be a great money sink too (provided you're not doing the whole 24/7 milk slave factory route).
=> yes indeed like station master.
Not gonna do the break-up sections with into quote in quote more like abbriviated Q&A style lover on.

* offspring= slaves:
A : this cant work, as it goes against the lore of LT.
ok

offspring having the surname of the father not the mother

A: The way spawning children works is tied directly to the game's spawning system in general.
tnx prob saw that one too late

* gardening
A: The game could do with more professions in general. The existing ones already need some nerfs and buffs.
=> agree not sure what the "clerk" prof would be doing now either. might Be i did not look into this at lenght.
Mainly played LT now it to see if i would keep on following. mostly waiting to completion. but Might be one where I play it in episodes

*bovine
A :My personal opinion aside (i think thats a bad idea), again, how this works is tied directly to spawning. harpies work like this but aside from them all being feminine some have vaginas and some have penises.
=> maybe name/make full female taur bovine ? yes intended for milking factory, the taur just don't seem to fit for that purpose

an other Idea abut this may be make a (milking) farm and NPC's send to there would agregate/anomised.
So you don't have to keep track of each individual but only the aplha/matriarch. Idea based on adam & gaia farm styles
if that could get worked in the coding offcoz.
I'm guessing you could make a multiplayer for each kind of production.
then you also could make food production and such

You're probably gonna hate me for these last two.
=> nope knew that was more wishful thinking anyways

*More char pic visible
A: that would take a UI overhaul to do.
=> sure but I find it a pity for the current artwork and find it a nice addition

* generated pic
as for the second, ... just no, it can't be done. At best get someone to draw your character, cause that's the best you can hope for.
=> yeah guessed so

Took thin one below for more easy reading and adding
* I found the stat preg overview not that intuitive and even not correct, some where stated preg but on encounter they were not and vice versa
A: Can you elaborate on this?

First there is a section of non pregnant slaves, then 1 ,2 and 3 and then resolved
But I wrote down all the names of non Preg and resolved, and some were indeed not preg, but others still were in week (1 and 3)
So I could not make state of it.
Also the first on the list has the label ongoing pregnancy " " but no status pref or heavy preg and such.
Might I suggest another state ? "Uncertain" where you have dileverd the load but still have to see if it catches on.

Or work with calculated labels pregnacy: -1 0 ? 1 2 3, shame "? " has to come between 0 & 1 as it denotes the state between not pregnant and in the first week. -1 would be the real barren, not the ones with pills, as there you can give a counter pill.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes