tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Mainly played LT now it to see if i would keep on following. mostly waiting to completion. but Might be one where I play it in episodes
Playing the game in episodes; good idea.

Waiting for the game to be complete; incredibly bad idea.

Expecting random changes for no apparent reason; only a good idea if their incredibly niche, incredibly stupid, or would provide an excuse not to work on the next part of the game's story lol

DSGMods

Jan 26, 2018
can someone explain me what really does the Silly mode ? from what I understand it change dialogue but is it the only things it change ?
Flavor text changes mostly, but also enables some (OP) items and professions. A certain weapon I made used to behave differently but I've since split that function out into its own item due to popular demand. The latest sidequest also has a button enabled in silly mode for the very impatient (in the latest dev version).

For the NPC I'm working on, one of the quests given will be substantially different in silly mode.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
offspring having the surname of the father not the mother
This also doesnt work. LT does not have a straight forward binary view of gender. Depending on how you set spawns and how you set masculine/feminine rates, a patriarchal way of inheriting last names mechanical wise (let alone lore wise given how matriarchal this game's universe is) simply doesnt work. Idk how children inherit names in the game and it kinda feels random but maybe there is an actually explanation and I just simply don't know how it works. But what I do know is that you wouldn't be able to do it based on gender (from randomly generated npcs anyway). Say if you set the game to where the game is allowed to spawn cuntboys and futas and a futa fucks a cuntboy, does the child inherit the cuntboy's name because he's a "male" despite the one giving birth or do they inherit the futa's name because they're the sire? Then you got the dolls who have no genitals but an asshole and have eggs implanted into them, who's name does the child take? the egg carrier or the one who planted it? See how weird this gets?
maybe name/make full female taur bovine ? yes intended for milking factory, the taur just don't seem to fit for that purpose
You can already make bovine taurs. Idk where you see that regular centaur's are the milky race. Sure, bovine taurs arent an "official" race per say, but im pretty sure the regular bovines already fill the role you're looking for.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
(...) she'll can always wait until everyone is starting to unsub and then just put out v0.4.1 with all the content disabled anyways.
" I'm expecting this to take me just a couple of days, and if it's not completely ready by Friday evening, I'll get it out to you then anyway with placeholders. "
What is this bull ass again? How many time have we heard this?

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
" I'm expecting this to take me just a couple of days, and if it's not completely ready by Friday evening, I'll get it out to you then anyway with placeholders. "
What is this bull ass again? How many time have we heard this?
Technically this is an improvement, considering that Inno refused to post even basic placeholders before now. It's just disappointing that the backlash had to reach this level of malice before the most basic of progress was made.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone know where to find the files to edit traits? Specifically the occupation traits (as in the one that you pick as a job and is in the active traits list). Figured it was in status effects folder, but that only lists effects for item sets.

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know where to find the files to edit traits? Specifically the occupation traits (as in the one that you pick as a job and is in the active traits list). Figured it was in status effects folder, but that only lists effects for item sets.
If you mean completely redefine traits, it's in .

If you mean add/delete a trait to a PC/NPC, it's in your XML savefile:
XML:
<!-- Replace HISTORY with the desired enum -->
<history value="HISTORY"/>

<!-- Add each perk with their type (and row if applicable) attrib -->
<traits>
[...]
</traits>

<perks>
[...]
</perks>

<specialPerks>
[...]
</specialPerks>
edit: Always happy to help!

Reactions: Herr4Share

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
v0.4.0.10 Download Links
.jar:

.exe:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Thanks, while not exactly what I was searching for it did manage to point me to what I wanted. Namely altering the jobs perk . Now.... how do I insert the files into my game?
Probably going to have to learn how to build your own version of the game. Good luck. There's some good guides a few pages back.

0.4.0.9 released as 0.4.0.10, with apparently no placeholders for promised content.
I thought you were joking, but you were not.

The blog of excuses said:
Hello once again,

As you all know, this version was originally planned to just have Meraxis's placeholders filled out and the demonic centaur encounters added to the Foloi Fields. I ended up adding a little more than that, which is why this mini update took me a couple of weeks to get released instead of just one.

Provided that I don't need to make a hotfix, the next version will be the public one of 0.4.1, which I'm hoping to have out in a week or two from this release. Oh, and this version is '0.4.0.10' instead of '0.4.0.9' as I'd already pushed some progress to github under the version of '0.4.0.9', so I wanted to increment the version number again to help with tracking down bug reports.

I'll make another post at the start of next week to outline my plan for v0.4.1 so I'll see you again then!

Important note: This update includes the following bug fix: 'NPCs who have sexual histories with the player are now fully deleted when removed from the game, instead of simply being moved to the generic holding tile. This will retroactively apply when loading into this version, and should help to cut down on save file size and end turn lag.' While I've done a lot of testing of this, there is the possibility that it might end up having unintended effects (possibly of the same severity as the game-breaking bugs in v0.4.0.5 and v0.4.0.6). Just to be safe, I advise you to make a backup of your saves before loading into this version, in case this bug fix damages your save file in some way! If you do encounter such an issue, please let me know about it and I'll get it fixed as a priority.

I package and release these in-between preview builds for backers over on , but anyone can play them at any time by building them directly from the public github (which is always kept up to date with the very latest version):

(There's a build tutorial .)

IMPORTANT: If you're building through github, you'll now need to place the 'liliths-throne-public/res' folder in the same directory as the exported .jar!

ALSO IMPORTANT:
Make sure you build from 'dev' branch.

v0.4.0.10 Patch Notes
Contributors:

• Replaced depreciated hashmaps with active hashmaps in AbstractClothingType. (PR#1542 by Maxis010)
  • Increased script performance by adding a memoization cache to compile scripting engine scripts. (PR#1442 by CognitiveMist)
  • Fixed several instances of the 'wall' parser tag not being correctly applied in several sex classes. (by AceXP)
  • Fixed parsing errors in TongueVagina sex action class. (by AceXP)
Engine/Modding:

• Added 'applyItemTransactionEffects()' method to NPC.java class which can be overridden to define special behaviour during item/weapon/clothing transactions.
  • When defining a 'copyFromDialogueId' element in an external DialogueNode's 'responses' element, the game will now prioritise any responses/tabs you've defined within the 'responses' element, and then fall back on those from the 'copyFromDialogueId' element (i.e. you can now override responses/tabs from the copied dialogue node).
  • Added a 'wallName' element to xml sex managers so that you can set the name of walls in sex scenes.
  • Moved all kimono clothing into external res files.
Gameplay:

• Added a small side quest for unlocking the spells from the arcane lightning globe (which is found in the warehouse during Claire's teleportation quest). If you have the globe in your inventory, you'll be able to ask Arthur about it to start this quest.
  • Filled in all of Meraxis's placeholder content, and added the option to have sex in her room after you've unlocked vaginal, oral, and anal (if anal content is enabled) actions with her.
  • Added an internal map for the Farmer's Market in Elis. (It's all placeholders at the moment, but will be filled in for the next update.)
  • Added demonic centaur encounters which can be triggered in the Foloi fields, Hubur river, and grassland wilderness tiles in the world map. (These encounters are quite basic and will be expanded upon in future updates.)
Items:

• Added 'battle axe' weapon (two-handed, all damage types, sold by Vicky).
  • The 'dory' spear is now sold by Vicky.
  • Added 'short kimono' as a short-skirt variation of the kimono. Also made the flowers on the kimono into a 'sticker', which can be removed so as to make a plain kimono. Also added a new 'blossom' pattern for the kimono.
Sex:

• Tagged 'tentacle-squeeze' and 'tail-squeeze' as being sadistic actions, and added non-sadistic actions 'tentacle-massage' and 'tail-massage' as an alternative for non-sadistic characters. (These 'massage' actions are available to sadistic characters in addition to the 'squeeze' actions.)
  • Enabled availability of forcing creampies and asking for pull-out or creampie for when a character's spinneret was the orifice being penetrated by their partner's cock.
  • Added sex actions to cast and dispel the immobilising effects of the spell 'Witch's Seal' on your sexual partners, so long as you know the spell (obtained from equipping a Witch's broom) and have full control in the sex scene.
Other:

• Added 'spinneret creampie' status effect, so cum now correctly leaks out of a creampied spinneret over time.
  • Added correct tracking of spinneret virginity loss, and added spinneret penetration/virginity loss descriptions to sex.
  • Added 'Automatic text copying' as a new option (disabled by default). When enabled, the current scene's text will automatically be copied to your system's clipboard every time a new scene is loaded. This option is so that you can easily paste the game's text into text readers without needing to select and copy the scene's text every time.
  • NPCs will now have more variance in the following body parts: ass and hip sizes, femininity, muscle, body size, nipple and areolae size, crotch nipple and areolae size, and lip size.
  • Quests are now ordered in the phone menu based on whether they're completed or not.
  • Added additional menu 'Misc. spells' in the spell menu to see what spells are available from weapons/unique events.
  • Renamed the race & subspecies of 'cow-morph' to 'cattle-morph', and changed the male name from 'cow-boy' to 'bull-boy'.
  • Greatly increased lust resistance for characters with low levels of corruption: 'pure' level 5->25; 'vanilla' level 0->15; 'dirty' 0->5.
  • Lyssieth's sex scenes are no longer locked to the 'over desk' position, and instead start in the 'standing' position, from which normal positioning options are now available.
  • Added variation to the demon TF scene with Lyssieth so that you can prevent her from growing a cock.
  • The Foloi Fields and Hubur river tiles in the world map are now classified as dangerous, due to the new demonic centaur encounters being in these areas.
  • Added 'Explore' action to the Foloi fields, river Hubur, and the grassland wilderness, which just provides a more convenient method of trying to trigger a random encounter instead of having to travel back and forth.
Bugs:

• Typos and parsing bugs fixed.
  • Fixed bug where the count of total unique sex partners would always start at 1.
  • Fixed issue where Vengar would get stuck on the Milking Room tile after losing the fight to him.
  • Fixed bugs where loitering or sleeping for multiple hours at a time could cause multiple generic NPCs to spawn and get stuck in Angel's Kiss and on Dominion alleyway tiles occupied by a prostitute.
  • Bat-morphs in the bat caverns will no longer spawn without having bat-morph arms.
  • Fixed issue where Meraxis would sometimes not move to the tile she was supposed to be in.
  • Fixed the spell 'Witch's Seal' being classed as an air school spell instead of arcane.
  • Sadist fetish text now correctly indicates that it unlocks sex actions.
  • Fixed issue where Lyssieth would not return to her human form after having lilin-form sex.
  • Fixed issue where the post-Lyssieth sex scene in Meraxis's office indicated that Meraxis was present, even if she had reloacted to Elis.
  • Elis internal maps now correctly have 'against wall' sex position available in them.
  • Added ability to stop Rose's hand-holding sex scene to rpevent you from getting stuck in it if you weren't able to orgasm.
  • The 'Grow cock' sex actions now correctly give larger penises to leg configurations which have large genitals.
  • Fixed bug where the 'companionsAreAllies' element in a response's 'combatVariables' element would not work correctly and throw background errors when set to true.
  • NPCs who have sexual histories with the player are now fully deleted when removed from the game, instead of simply being moved to the generic holding tile. This will retroactively apply when loading into this version, and should help to cut down on save file size and end turn lag.
  • Fixed bug in sex managers defined in external files where repeat instances of using the sex manager with non-unique NPCs would throw background errors.
  • Fixed issue where the 'incubated offspring' list in the pregnancy stats screen was showing all non-incubated offspring instead of incubated offspring.
At least we got one partial improvement that lets us remove NPCs properly.

BUT HEY! AFTER SIX MONTHS THE ENCOUNTER SHE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT IS FINALLY DONE?!

It's going to be hard to make jokes about how slow she is at adding encounters when it literally took us six months to get the one she's been talking about all along. How do you possibly exaggerate that for comedic effect?

Now it's just sad.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1253494
That is a lot of people o.o
lmao, interesting

I wonder if that was the game breaking bug she was worried about

What, never seen an orgy? xD

Also, yay for moving the story forward and better performance (in theory)! Credit where credit is due, Inno is doing better this time around. Let's hope she remains on the right track.
Unfortunately, it's not really going to improve performance. It'll just make our stupid workarounds for fixing the shitty performance sorta work. But for actual gameplay, not so much. You'll still have to use the work arounds.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes