Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Huh, I haven't seen that bug since 0.3.9.9

The prostitutes periodically entertain randomly-generated johns in their rooms, and sometimes the game seems to "forget" to remove them afterward, so the rooms just fill up with NPCs.
Well this was from the 3.2.0 update so :p (Just updated today XD)

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
This also doesnt work. LT does not have a straight forward binary view of gender. Depending on how you set spawns and how you set masculine/feminine rates, a patriarchal way of inheriting last names mechanical wise (let alone lore wise given how matriarchal this game's universe is) simply doesnt work. Idk how children inherit names in the game and it kinda feels random but maybe there is an actually explanation and I just simply don't know how it works. But what I do know is that you wouldn't be able to do it based on gender (from randomly generated npcs anyway). Say if you set the game to where the game is allowed to spawn cuntboys and futas and a futa fucks a cuntboy, does the child inherit the cuntboy's name because he's a "male" despite the one giving birth or do they inherit the futa's name because they're the sire? Then you got the dolls who have no genitals but an asshole and have eggs implanted into them, who's name does the child take? the egg carrier or the one who planted it? See how weird this gets?

You can already make bovine taurs. Idk where you see that regular centaur's are the milky race. Sure, bovine taurs arent an "official" race per say, but im pretty sure the regular bovines already fill the role you're looking for.
Obviously the one doing the impregnating is the masculine partner and thus patrilineal names have no issue. Its' not weird at all. Did I spurt something into you and make you walk around like a goof with a bloated belly for a few weeks to months? If yes, I get to name it. Eggs, babies, doesn't matter.

In regards to eggs specifically, the child takes the name of the one who fertilized the egg, as the egg layer is still the feminine position. That means the doll that gets eggflated is double feminine, or superfeminine.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Wait, was it always the case that literally every kid you father comes out as an imp if the mother is a different race than yourself? Neglected this dumpster fire for a long time, but don't remember it being this way the last time I did play it. Could be wrong.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
What is new with the 4.0.10?
Main takeaways:
  • Demonic centaur encounters were added to the field (pending more depth).
  • Meraxis's placeholder content was filled in.
  • A side quest was added for the Arcane Lightning Globe.
  • Two new weapons and a new legwear was added.
  • Spinnerets have full functionality as other orifices now.
  • Lust resistance from low corruption is much higher.
  • Witch's Seal can be used everywhere now.
  • Cow-morphs have been renamed to cattle-morphs, and male cattle-morphs are known as bull-boys.
  • Several bugs were squished.
Those should be most of the meaningful non-technical bits.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Wait, was it always the case that literally every kid you father comes out as an imp if the mother is a different race than yourself? Neglected this dumpster fire for a long time, but don't remember it being this way the last time I did play it. Could be wrong.
Definitely not. In recent versions I had tons of catgirl daughters where my character was the father.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
It's cuz you are a demon. I think
I was a human and kept getting imps, which I noticed first with the harpies, then switched to a demon to see if me being human was the issue. Got more imps. Then mixed myself, but most I managed was a Jackalope when my PC was a Jackalope. But looks like it might just be me who bugged it somehow, though.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Some sort of bug with 4.10 fetish potions, rape fetishes are both missing as are incest and I think a couple others, makes it hard to set up slave fetishes ideally.

I also had lots of unexplained children by "Unknown" mother, all Imps. which doesn't make sense, as I fucking hate imps, and I intentionally took the "sterile" perk whenever I go into submission or any area with Imps, and my charecters isn't a demon or half demon.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I was a human and kept getting imps, which I noticed first with the harpies, then switched to a demon to see if me being human was the issue. Got more imps. Then mixed myself, but most I managed was a Jackalope when my PC was a Jackalope. But looks like it might just be me who bugged it somehow, though.
Demons will always give you imps. You most of never fucked your "Aunt" in the game.....

Reactions: vaaf

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
do you know what kind of harpies you are sleeping with, if you slept with a fury which if I remember correctly is a demonic harpy then that might be why you are getting imps?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is the party system still gone or did they add it back, I read the changelog but couldn't find a clue about it.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
is there a trait/fetish to make male slaves gain affection from prostitution? the wiki says cum addict does, but it ain't working

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes