Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If I recall correctly, it is planned.
Somebody asked for marriages too.
I think she also said that relations might go between NPCs too (note that slave's work events are mostly just "placeholders", and they would affect the relationships).

Eh, I don't pay much attention to combat details and power gaming in sex games, honestly :p
With the "buggy" cheat I just set everything to whatever I like, and have fun around exploring, so I'm not sure about combat details...

I guess you didn't went thru Submission (the underground city) yet?
The multi-enemy encounters are really though.
In any case, multi encounters have been implemented lately and it's still being polished.
The NPC interactions sound exciting. It's kinda a downer how the NPCs at the house don't leave their rooms except to work.

As much as I like the sex scenes, it gets kinda tedious after a bit. I played the game vanilla (no enchants, no taking advantage of lust storms) for a while, but found it frustrating that it was pretty much impossible to progress without fleeing every other fight. It actually took me a while before I learned to abuse enchants and steal clothes. On my second playthrough, I decided to start off with a slave for roleplay reasons. I was unwilling to waste 2 hours getting my teeth kicked in for days, so yup, headstart. :whistle:
I think I've explored all the the game's available content at the moment, the Bat Caverns/Slime Queen included. Aside from the brother/sister slime duo, I don't recall any multi-enemy encounters in the Submission. I'm still on the 0.2.10.5 version, if that changes anything.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure you just walk into it, and then fight the special encounters that drop what I assume to be the first ever loot only items.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The NPC interactions sound exciting. It's kinda a downer how the NPCs at the house don't leave their rooms except to work.
Hum... you need to check their permissions.
When you move a NPC to your home, you get several options.
Inspect (which lets you see their details), Jobs (assign them a specific job, with bonuses depending their fetishes), Inventory (equip them), send to Kate (cosmetic changes), and Permissions.
This one lets you control them (if they're slaves), from who/with to have sex, meals and clothing etc, and "house in their free time" or even "city freedom" (they'll be roaming around the streets).
Also, setting with who" sex, lets you assign them bewteen other slaves, inseminate others, or you, which works when they have free time.

(I remember them having a small description when fucking between them , sort of "X and Y sneak into a small room to do this and that", but now it's a "placeholder event", since it's on the works)

As much as I like the sex scenes, it gets kinda tedious after a bit. I played the game vanilla (no enchants, no taking advantage of lust storms) for a while, but found it frustrating that it was pretty much impossible to progress without fleeing every other fight. It actually took me a while before I learned to abuse enchants and steal clothes. On my second playthrough, I decided to start off with a slave for roleplay reasons. I was unwilling to waste 2 hours getting my teeth kicked in for days, so yup, headstart. :whistle:
I think I've explored all the the game's available content at the moment, the Bat Caverns/Slime Queen included. Aside from the brother/sister slime duo, I don't recall any multi-enemy encounters in the Submission. I'm still on the 0.2.10.5 version, if that changes anything.
LoL!
Playing "vanilla" is playing an original version of the game, sans mods.
If you don't use what the game gives you, you're just crippling yourself, of course you'll get defeated often. If you want it harder, you can always change the difficulty on the game's options!

The game is currently on 0.2.11.9, of course you're missing a lot (and might even be playing a non-fixed version).
Submission changed a lot, since now the Imp Fortress have their own controlled areas. Inside the, you'll get overrun by Imps roaming around in groups.
There's also a percentage to run into a powerful Imp Witch and his gang... REALLY though battle, as they throw spells, hits, and seduce attacks, and it's around 4-6 of them. Then it's the fortress themselves, which also have their own quests, and different modes to complete each.

You can use old saves on newer games, but when it's more than 2 updates, I recommend starting a new one, as it might glitch with the new content (and lately there has been a lot of system changes, like new fetishes and perks, and a whole different system of perk assignment for your whole party).

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hum... you need to check their permissions.
When you move a NPC to your home, you get several options.
Inspect (which lets you see their details), Jobs (assign them a specific job, with bonuses depending their fetishes), Inventory (equip them), send to Kate (cosmetic changes), and Permissions.
This one lets you control them (if they're slaves), from who/with to have sex, meals and clothing etc, and "house in their free time" or even "city freedom" (they'll be roaming around the streets).
Also, setting with who" sex, lets you assign them bewteen other slaves, inseminate others, or you, which works when they have free time.

(I remember them having a small description when fucking between them , sort of "X and Y sneak into a small room to do this and that", but now it's a "placeholder event", since it's on the works)

LoL!
Playing "vanilla" is playing an original version of the game, sans mods.
If you don't use what the game gives you, you're just crippling yourself, of course you'll get defeated often. If you want it harder, you can always change the difficulty on the game's options!

The game is currently on 0.2.11.9, of course you're missing a lot (and might even be playing a non-fixed version).
Submission changed a lot, since now the Imp Fortress have their own controlled areas. Inside the, you'll get overrun by Imps roaming around in groups.
There's also a percentage to run into a powerful Imp Witch and his gang... REALLY though battle, as they throw spells, hits, and seduce attacks, and it's around 4-6 of them. Then it's the fortress themselves, which also have their own quests, and different modes to complete each.

You can use old saves on newer games, but when it's more than 2 updates, I recommend starting a new one, as it might glitch with the new content (and lately there has been a lot of system changes, like new fetishes and perks, and a whole different system of perk assignment for your whole party).
Oh crap, I didn't notice the previous page ended! Yeah, I'll admit, "vanilla" was a bad way to call it. I guess "obliviously" would have been better. I guess most of my problems come from being outdated. I'll download the new version and try it out. If I have to start a new save, I'm going to miss my loot and money...:cry:

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
Hi I just found this game yesterday and I love it can anyone link any similar games I have already found lust doll

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi I just found this game yesterday and I love it can anyone link any similar games I have already found lust doll
If you haven't tried Trials in Tainted Space, give that a go. You play as an heir/heiress to a space age super corporation who's on a quest to claim their birthright. As you visit different planets, you'll encounter smutty alien hostiles you can rape or be raped by, sexable characters with their own unique backgrounds, personalities and quests, and transformatives! If you're not that keen on smutty writing, it's not for you. Desired TFs are also a bit harder to get and enemies don't have a unique appearance, but the amount of overall variety makes up for that.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The usual comparison games, similar in thematics:

-Fenoxo - Corruption of Champions
Similar game-playing, similar features. Playing can take a bit of time, since it's not so well organized as LT. Shares similar fetishes, but sex-scenes are fixed (so, each enemy has his own sex options, always the same). It lacks in versatility and options and has no slave-NPCs managing, but has more stronger system of building relationships.
-Fenoxo -Trials in Tainted Space
Basically a sci-Fi version of the above. It has a humongous amount of content, though in the end it might get repetitive, and half of it might not fit your tastes. Still, one of teh best out there.
-Alder -Fall of Eden
Inspired by CoC. Personally, I find it better in many aspects (more organized, better UI). Unfortunately it's unfinished, but it has quite an amount of content.
-Nimim
Same style. I find it confusing, counter-intuitive, and way to grindy, but that's just me. It has a f**ton of content.

A bit more on the sandbox style of LT:

-Maverick - Strive for power
It is more focused on slave managing, but still features similarities. PC and NPC building (from equipment to fetishes), map exploring, and transformations (albeit much more limited in amount and type). It shares LT's style of "modular" sex scenes, meaning they're not fixed with a single description.
-Free Cities
Almost strictly slave managing. Strive is a lighter version of this. It doesn't has map exploring, but has a massive system of NPCs, ranging from changing their bodies, behaviour, and more importantly, the relationships between them (and you). As time passes, your setting grows, and story-events unfold. It has a lot of content, you can add more with mods (highly recommended), and much like LT you have an incredible amount of customization and options.

If you want to start trying, I recommend Alder's Fall of Eden.
You'll get the catch of gaming easily, and you can complete the basic content relatively fast if you just want a quick run.
Strive is also good for a more sandbox approach (as Free Cities is a much more complex game)

You can find any of these games here in F95 by doing a quick search.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017

Similar game-playing, similar features. Playing can take a bit of time, since it's not so well organized as LT. Shares similar fetishes, but sex-scenes are fixed (so, each enemy has his own sex options, always the same). It lacks in versatility and options and has no slave-NPCs managing, but has more stronger system of building relationships.
Basically a sci-Fi version of the above. It has a humongous amount of content, though in the end it might get repetitive, and half of it might not fit your tastes. Still, one of teh best out there.
-Alder -Fall of Eden
Inspired by CoC. Personally, I find it better in many aspects (more organized, better UI). Unfortunately it's unfinished, but it has quite an amount of content.
Wasn't FoE abandoned? I find it really hard to recommend game that will never be finished.
Also fair warning about fenoxo games, many choices aren't clear about what they will do. So more than likely you will find yourself buttfucked by some random furry futa.

Anyhow, there are some extra recommendations from me:
Night Games - Every night you take part in game where your goal is to beat your opponents (who are all females) and make them cum before you do. Fun little game where you can inflict masochism on your oppenent and then proceed to kick living shit out of them till they cum. You can also date them if its something you would like to do.

Portals of Pheroeon - I didn't play much of it but it looks promising. You can breed monster girls, explore portals, capture new girls, fight in arena or in random encounters in portals and do some quests.

Reactions: Sususu

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I can't say much for the other games but I find Fen's games to be underwhelming with shoddy writing and pitfalls you have no idea was coming. It's honestly more rogue-like than it likes to admit, and at some point the content becomes more of the same as the writers clearly had nothing else to write about but write the same trite over and over again because they lack imagination.

I apologize in advance for my vindictive response, but I truly hate those games.

On a more positive note, Free Cities is excellent. You kinda grind money based on what you do with your slaves, but with the right training and setup, you can truly make bank pretty early if you know what you're doing. From then, only your own nature holds you back on just what you can do to these girls. You can even be racist as fuck if you wish, truly a game that basically let's you do whatever. With the right mods, you can even have some...ahem...young but long lasting girls.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

-Alder -Fall of Eden
-Nimim
Same style. I find it confusing, counter-intuitive, and way to grindy, but that's just me. It has a f**ton of content.

A bit more on the sandbox style of LT:

-Maverick - Strive for power
It is more focused on slave managing, but still features similarities. PC and NPC building (from equipment to fetishes), map exploring, and transformations (albeit much more limited in amount and type). It shares LT's style of "modular" sex scenes, meaning they're not fixed with a single description.
-Free Cities
Almost strictly slave managing. Strive is a lighter version of this. It doesn't has map exploring, but has a massive system of NPCs, ranging from changing their bodies, behaviour, and more importantly, the relationships between them (and you). As time passes, your setting grows, and story-events unfold. It has a lot of content, you can add more with mods (highly recommended), and much like LT you have an incredible amount of customization and options.

You'll get the catch of gaming easily, and you can complete the basic content relatively fast if you just want a quick run.
Strive is also good for a more sandbox approach (as Free Cities is a much more complex game)

You can find any of these games here in F95 by doing a quick search.
About Nimim.. got some links or where to find it? Just to take a look mostly, because here on F95 there's no trace of it :/

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't FoE abandoned? I find it really hard to recommend game that will never be finished.
Also fair warning about fenoxo games, many choices aren't clear about what they will do. So more than likely you will find yourself buttfucked by some random furry futa.
Unfinished and abandoned, yes.
But it's still entertaining, and has a lot of content. I had more fun playing it, than playing other completed games (personally, I couldn't care less if a game is completed or not. It's about having fun, not being a completist)
It also serves well as an introduction or practice to similar games.

(I'm not entirely sure, but some time ago, I've read somewhere that Alder was considering to start working on it again..)

I can't say much for the other games but I find Fen's games to be underwhelming with shoddy writing and pitfalls you have no idea was coming. It's honestly more rogue-like than it likes to admit, and at some point the content becomes more of the same as the writers clearly had nothing else to write about but write the same trite over and over again because they lack imagination.

I apologize in advance for my vindictive response, but I truly hate those games.

On a more positive note, Free Cities is excellent. You kinda grind money based on what you do with your slaves, but with the right training and setup, you can truly make bank pretty early if you know what you're doing. From then, only your own nature holds you back on just what you can do to these girls. You can even be racist as fuck if you wish, truly a game that basically let's you do whatever. With the right mods, you can even have some...ahem...young but long lasting girls.
There's no shame in saying you hate them.
I don't hate them, but over time, their community, the devs attitude, and game mechanics made me took an antypathy (does this word exists?) to them. As tiem passed, the game didn't evolved or advanced... it's just crowded. But is most likely what players like us get from being old-time players, I guess.
Still, you have to admit that the games have quality, and more importantly, lots of content. For somebody new, they're a novelty, and will have a good time discovering everything.

Free Cities, while not exactly the same type of game, it still shares similarities, more precisely, the huge amount of possibilities.
The pregmod adds a lot, almost makes it a new game. Personally, I don't touch the "ahem...young girls" content because I highly despise it, but it's there for whoever likes it, not judging.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
About Nimim.. got some links or where to find it? Just to take a look mostly, because here on F95 there's no trace of it :/
Sure it's not here?
I remember seeing it on a forum, and there was also a rework of it...

Here's the wiki link, just in case:

And here's Fenoxo official stuff, just in case too (including Alder's FoE):

Note:
if you look for games in here (F95), and nothing pops up, look for the creator's name.
For example, seraching TiTs doesn't throws anything -or didn't before the update-, but everything appears if you search Fenoxo)

Reactions: brynhildr

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So how do character exports work? Like what's the likelihood a character from a previous version will properly be displayed? I'm wondering if I should ditch my old exports folder or to keep em.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sure it's not here?
I remember seeing it on a forum, and there was also a rework of it...

Here's the wiki link, just in case:

And here's Fenoxo official stuff, just in case too (including Alder's FoE):

Note:
if you look for games in here (F95), and nothing pops up, look for the creator's name.
For example, seraching TiTs doesn't throws anything -or didn't before the update-, but everything appears if you search Fenoxo)
And in this case, who's the creator exactly? Don't see anything on that site.. I believe :unsure:
Also, guess I'm gonna have to register to download it since when I click on the latest version link, gives me the forum but says "locked because of filters".

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So how do character exports work? Like what's the likelihood a character from a previous version will properly be displayed? I'm wondering if I should ditch my old exports folder or to keep em.
You can export any character in the game, and import it to buy as a slave.

When there's a character in your tile, use the option that looks like a bunch of little people (around left-bottom side of the screen, next to map-inventory-etc options). You can see all details of every NPC there.
Now, once there, there's a little icon on the top (I think it's to the top-right) that says "export".
Note, this work with anyone, including yourself!.

On the game's root folder, there's a "data" folder, and inside there's a "characters" folder. All exported characters end up there.
So, whatever ends up there, can be imported on the slave market, just go to the auctions.

You can open an old save game, look for one of your old slaves, "export", then just copy-paste the file on "characters" on the new game version characters folder.

Note, if your game version is old, you can still export-import, but check the NPC in-game now. With some new improvements, there is going to be some glitches; nothing to worry, it won't break the game, but they might have some features (mostly cosmetics, easily fixable at kate or cheating) changed.

For example, on one of the very early versions, I've found a greater cow-girl, with six balls, six tits and a mega schlong. Since it was so particular (due to some old game weirdness), I've been carrying her from there on, just by exporting-importing. It is recomended to upload slaves on newer versions and export again, just to have them update)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes