DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Based on her monthly earnings on her Subscribestar, Inno's annual paycheck is over $81K.

That's a helluva a cash cow she's milking right there and she's been doing it for years at this point.

Any real development halted after support for the companion system was dropped way back when.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Okay, I've been flicking through this thread for a while now, and I'm trying to find an answer as to why this thing seemed to stop working with Linux around the 2.11 version of the game.

Can someone give me a clear and concise way to play this game on Ubuntu at all, or at least a reason that the best I can get is a black screen where the buttons only show dark text if I mouse over them.

I used to like this game years ago, now it's proving a frustration and a pointless use of several hours trying to get even the most basic of use out of it.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Could you share a urethral item? It's what I'm looking for but I got no idea how to do custom items etc.
Kinda, but it requires that you edit one of your save game xml files in the 'game folder/data/saves' folder. As the save file says:
<!--If you want to edit any of these values, just be warned that it might break the game...-->

Instead of doing that, it'd be relatively simple to just enchant a potion to instantly alter the penile or vaginal urethra to be looser (any capacity greater than zero is penetrable, depth is how long of a cock or tail will fit, and plasticity and elasticity are how much the orifice permanently deforms and stretches). Use a potion that would alter the drinker's form to change shape as a base, like 'vanilla water' for human parts (that name might be incorrect). The base creature type doesn't matter unless you're adding parts (arms, penises, vaginas, etc)

Enchanting a piece of clothing or a piercing will change the wearer over time as well. The urethra options are found under the penile and vaginal enchantments sections. There's an enchantment tutorial when playing a new game, after you absorb your first essences. Sealing enchantment can be used to make the item hard or impossible to remove.
---------------------------

If you don't want to enchant a potion or item, here's something from a save of mine that will alter the vaginal urethra to have just a little capacity (looseness), a lot of depth, be very resilient to stretching, to keep its original shape, and to be puffy and muscled. Multiple uses of this stack of 'Teddy bear potions' will simply increase depth, retain 'tight' looseness, and have a very rubbery and resilient urethra. I don't have any saves that alter the penile urethra.

This goes in the '<itemsInInventory>' section of your character's section in the save file. Good luck.

Code:
          <item colour="BASE_TAN" count="11" id="GIFT_TEDDY_BEAR" name="Zexy Angelic Urethra">
            <itemEffects>
              <effect limit="0" mod1="TF_VAGINA" mod2="TF_MOD_CAPACITY_2" potency="MAJOR_DRAIN" timer="1478" type="RACE_ANGEL"/>
              <effect limit="0" mod1="TF_VAGINA" mod2="TF_MOD_CAPACITY_2" potency="MINOR_BOOST" timer="1478" type="RACE_ANGEL"/>
              <effect limit="0" mod1="TF_VAGINA" mod2="TF_MOD_DEPTH_2" potency="MAJOR_BOOST" timer="1478" type="RACE_ANGEL"/>
              <effect limit="0" mod1="TF_VAGINA" mod2="TF_MOD_ELASTICITY_2" potency="MAJOR_BOOST" timer="1478" type="RACE_ANGEL"/>
              <effect limit="0" mod1="TF_VAGINA" mod2="TF_MOD_PLASTICITY_2" potency="MAJOR_DRAIN" timer="1478" type="RACE_ANGEL"/>
              <effect limit="0" mod1="TF_VAGINA" mod2="TF_MOD_ORIFICE_PUFFY_2" potency="MINOR_BOOST" timer="1478" type="RACE_ANGEL"/>
              <effect limit="0" mod1="TF_VAGINA" mod2="TF_MOD_ORIFICE_MUSCLED_2" potency="MINOR_BOOST" timer="1478" type="RACE_ANGEL"/>
            </itemEffects>
          </item>

Reactions: slimehorse
Feb 25, 2019
Why doesn't the developer make sex options modable. She hasn't really touched sex options in multiple updates now. Multiple fetishes are not done. Incest, virginity loss and a few others. I'd like there to be dialog when a character gives you their penile virginity not just their vaginal. I feel most incest dialogs and sex is unfinished to the point it's like your just having sex with a normal character. I also feel like the dev should have added another state then dominant and submissive in sex, why not add switch so a char can be moved around? Also why thee fuck did she decide to try to remove companions. She also added ferals in code but never added special dialog or tf for it making it a mod with no special dialog. Swear the dev is fucking with those who are playing her game. Am I alone in this?

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Regarding the customization, I hear ya to an extent, though some of the optional features work (turning 'hairiness' on or off for example).

As for things like urethral sex, I made custom items that changed the bodies of defeated opponents, and you can then change them by forcing them to use the items. Tightness needs to be above 0, etc., but the option does work, and you can simply change yourself if you want to be on the receiving end...

Custom items can also give or remove the opponents' fetishes. To streamline things, I got stacks of the 'Flowers' and 'Teddy Bear' gifts and manually edited my save to have the transformations and fetishes I wanted my opponents to have (make a potion, then copy the transformations and fetishes to the gift entry; not rocket surgery, but it takes some trial and error). Then once you win, force them to smell the roses or hug the bears (one at a time, or the whole stack). Lets me get my itch scratched the way I prefer a little easier.
Very Interesting I'll make sure give this a shot next time i have time.
Thanks for the tip.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I have a clothes request for anyone that knows and can do it (I'm to dumb and yes I am handicap)

Could someone please.....pleeeeeeeeeeeease make a plead skirt and Mary Jane shoes?

Thank you.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Armpit sex... hahaha. I'm curious if that is a fetish of the dev's or a particularly high paying patron requested it. Definitely doesn't seem to be a productive use of her time, considering there are probably very few people who would be interested in something like that.

Reactions: anonomous87465

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Okay, I've been flicking through this thread for a while now, and I'm trying to find an answer as to why this thing seemed to stop working with Linux around the 2.11 version of the game.
IMO, it boils down to Oracle's fragmentation of the Java ecosystem, and the fact that the recommended (and most popular) version of Java remains 8 on Windows and is generally 14 or 15 on Linux/macOS. Normally this wouldn't be a issue, but there are two libraries that Lilith's Throne relies on that make this a problem.

The first is its UI toolkit. LT uses JavaFX, which Oracle stopped bundling as of JRE 11. The second is the removal of the Nashorn JavaScript engine. The engine was deprecated in JDK 11 and was completely removed in JDK 15.

It's kind of a rock and a hard place scenario. Targeting a newer JRE would make things easier for Linux/Mac users, but it would make things more difficulty for JAR users on a far more popular operating system due to Java 8 still being the version Oracle is pushing. Fun.

The two best solutions aren't particularly great, but they should work fine, even moving forward. The easiest would be to see if Oracle's JRE 8 is still available either in Ubuntu's package manager or via a PPA (I'm not sure off the top of my head, because *insert I RUN ARCH meme here*).

The second is to fetch the source and build it yourself. Some IDEs, like IntelliJ IDEA (my personal fave), will download JREs for you and plonk them into your user directory, so even if Ubuntu starts moving on to even less compatible JREs you'll still be able to run the game with OpenJRE 14. The only extra thing you'll have to do is fetch your own build of OpenJFX, which can be handled automatically by Maven (the build system) if you edit the pom.xml file. The following will target JDE11+ and automatically pull in OpenJFX for you upon build:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

VincentOfEngland

May 22, 2019
Is there any alternative to this kind of game out there? I've played Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space and now Lilith's Throne. LT is definitely my favourite but the lack of content has made the game stale, but I've played nothing else that matches the freedom and sandbox nature of these 3 games.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any alternative to this kind of game out there? I've played Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space and now Lilith's Throne. LT is definitely my favourite but the lack of content has made the game stale, but I've played nothing else that matches the freedom and sandbox nature of these 3 games.
Im not sure if you're drawn in by sandboxy type text games or drawn in by furry/demon/etc content. For sandboxy text games I recommend Accidently Woman if you want something close to LT, only humans though if thats something you care about (and you can only play as a female since the focus of the game is built around being female). If the appeal to furries and other creatures is what you want I'd look into Strive: Conquest .

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
You can try Flexible Survival, a sandbox text game with a ton of content and many different fetishes. It's mostly furry though so beware if you don't like that stuff. Also, since it's written in inform you'll have to install an interpreter to play it, but it can be worth it. There should be an easy to follow tutorial in their website.

Another one is Fall of Eden. Very similar to CoC. It's pretty good but unfortunately it has been abandoned for a long time. What's in is still pretty good. The rabbit warren quest is gold if you like dominant male npcs.

There's also CoC2, but it's likely you already know about it. It has a lot of neko/demi stuff. Not my kind of content but one day I'll give it another go.

These are the most sandbox like games that come to mind at the moment. They should be here on f95.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
You can try Flexible Survival, a sandbox text game with a ton of content and many different fetishes. It's mostly furry though so beware if you don't like that stuff. Also, since it's written in inform you'll have to install an interpreter to play it, but it can be worth it. There should be an easy to follow tutorial in their website.

Another one is Fall of Eden. Very similar to CoC. It's pretty good but unfortunately it has been abandoned for a long time. What's in is still pretty good. The rabbit warren quest is gold if you like dominant male npcs.

There's also CoC2, but it's likely you already know about it. It has a lot of neko/demi stuff. Not my kind of content but one day I'll give it another go.

These are the most sandbox like games that come to mind at the moment. They should be here on f95.
I wouldn't recommend Flexible Survival unless you don't mind gay content. Gay content on that game gets wayyy better writing than m on f. There's a few really good male on fem scenes but for the most part they suck.

Fall of Eden is ok if you don't mind constantly running into "not available" walls. It had such good writing, so it's really a shame.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

lol_im_an_alt

Apr 9, 2019
is there any use for bottled essence?
When starting a new save it's pretty cheap to buy a crapton to fuel enchantments (which quickly open the game's systems wide open to abuse)

If you just want to enter sandbox mode as fast as possible, you basically just rush the slave quest, make a slime your slave and crank their milk production and regeneration up to the max, then milk them 24/7 and sell it for damn near unlimited money (which you can then use to buy essences ^^)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
When starting a new save it's pretty cheap to buy a crapton to fuel enchantments (which quickly open the game's systems wide open to abuse)

If you just want to enter sandbox mode as fast as possible, you basically just rush the slave quest, make a slime your slave and crank their milk production and regeneration up to the max, then milk them 24/7 and sell it for damn near unlimited money (which you can then use to buy essences ^^)
I mean quite the opposite, own bottled essence
I can already get infinite money with the water school perk :p
I'm not sure if I even found the place that sells essence lmao

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes