Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I'm not part of the discord, tbh I found it on a meme site. You'd think it would be a joke given that reason alone, but it wouldn't be the first time someone dying was used to shitpost. Either way, by the responses so far I'ma guess this was fake.
yeah and the fact that on one of those channels innoxia posted 18 minutes after her "death" side note it was a gif of what i think is a lynx rolling its cute ears glad that i saw it

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
What I'd really like to see Innoxia do now is concentrate solely on finishing the main story and the final encounter with Lilith ...
You wouldn't be the first. Remember, according to her blog, the development model Inno's allegedly following is to finish the main quest (that will be v 1.0), and only then add side content indefinitely.

It's going to take a long time of Inno being devoted to just making her fucking game already before I could see adding any side content at all as a good thing. As far as I'm concerned, an alternating release schedule of main quest progress and bugfixes/cleanups is the way forward.

I don't expect this to actually happen, mind you. If Inno's past form is anything to go by, we'll be lucky to get the Elis placeholders filled in (never mind a completed boss fight) before Inno gets sidetracked into some irrelevant side content based around a combination of fetishes possessed by like, four people ever because a couple peopleon her Discord.

Reactions: anubis1970

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Agreed. Would really appreciate some arts and mechanic depening thought. It would be lovely to have pool of simple body parts for random npc's portrait. Thought there's not enough arts even for named characters so i can only dream about such thing
please, keep it a dream. i've already gone over how inconceivable this is, and the game has enough on it's plate in terms of catching up on stuff that should have been done a year ago.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Is this confirmed?
Oh man, I don't wanna get political here, but calling Inno brave is just precious. We may never know if Inno's actually dead, though. Even if it's just radio silence from here on in, there always the chance that she's just slacking off again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Abide

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Is this confirmed?
Tukaima dropped off the LT community a long time ago. If you search their activity on Discord, you'll see that their last post was from 2019. Combine that with the picture saying it was written "Today" and that should tell you how old that thing is. The community surrounding LT is ripe with sarcasm and memes, specially on Discord. "Inno has died" is a pretty common one. In case of doubt, check the last time Inno was seen online/posting (right now, it was yesterday around 10PM).

Last edited:

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
As a demon, does anyone know a way to gain transformative abilities of other races? I noticed the jorogumo lady in that market was a demon and wanted to know if there was a way to gain stuff like lower spider parts.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
As a demon, does anyone know a way to gain transformative abilities of other races? I noticed the jorogumo lady in that market was a demon and wanted to know if there was a way to gain stuff like lower spider parts.
Story progress that still don't exist.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
To add to what SoulBurner77 said; When Lyssieth transforms you it's mentioned that she unlocks human transformation because she's so fond of them and usually take that form. It's also mentioned that for each Elder Lilin you defeat other racial transformations will become available.

So yes, the way to gain others is wait for the main story to continue.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What I'd really like to see Innoxia do now is concentrate solely on finishing the main story and the final encounter with Lilith, and farm out any side-quests, strange sex, etc. that her patrons expect to the modders on Discord. It's plain from the change logs that they're more than capable of handling the side stuff easily, which would mean we'd all get a fully realized game that much sooner.
Yeah, we've only been saying that for... three years now? little more? We got one story update since then that's sorta almost done. Almost.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
What I'd really like to see Innoxia do now is concentrate solely on finishing the main story and the final encounter with Lilith, and farm out any side-quests, strange sex, etc. that her patrons expect to the modders on Discord. It's plain from the change logs that they're more than capable of handling the side stuff easily, which would mean we'd all get a fully realized game that much sooner.
Agreed. Would really appreciate some arts and mechanic depening thought. It would be lovely to have pool of simple body parts for random npc's portrait. Thought there's not enough arts even for named characters so i can only dream about such thing
Problem is, if that happens then the game gets finished and Inno's source of revenue goes poof.
Thus, not happening.

And according to some people who've examined the code for this game, it is so godawful that continuing development through a mod is nigh impossible.

At this point, we might as well go and make our own games. Because I'll be halfway into my coffin before this game is finished. :LOL:

SperoDerp

Aug 17, 2019
Honestly wish for more urethra stuff like if you cum inside someone's penis you fill up there balls and inflate them with your cum or their cum in your balls so that if you impregnate someone it has a chance of not being your kid .

Reactions: Eleyth

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Honestly wish for more urethra stuff like if you cum inside someone's penis you fill up there balls and inflate them with your cum or their cum in your balls so that if you impregnate someone it has a chance of not being your kid .
First, that's not how the impregnation system works in this game. This game is really dumb about how it handles it, which makes the breeding game *incredibly* pointless.

Second, shut up! Do not give her any more stupid ideas! Do you want us to lose another 6 months of development?!

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Problem is, if that happens then the game gets finished and Inno's source of revenue goes poof.
Thus, not happening.
While it is sadly possible that Inno might fail to finish the game for any number of reasons - laziness, incompetence, the code reaching peak spaghettification, her natural death from old age, etc. - deliberately not finishing the game for financial advantage is not one of them as there is no financial advantage to be derived by not finishing.

The development model for LT is - according to the blog - to complete the core game (v1.0) then to add side content indefinitely. One presumes at that point that input as to what that side content is would be conditional upon support for the game (ie. voted for on Subscribestar). This is a proven development model that other devs (I've mentioned before) have successfully used to create ongoing income streams. If anything, the incentive to support the game would only increase after v1.0.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
there is no financial advantage to be derived by not finishing
[...]
the incentive to support the game would only increase after v1.0
See, I'm not so sure about that. Finishing the story is what people want from this game, as evidenced by the constant clamor for that in this thread. Would people continue to support the game after it was finished and they got what they wanted? Some might, but I figure many wouldn't. And sure, you can point to Hornstown and maybe a few other games that pulled it off, but I can point to literally every other videogame regardless of theme, genre, or budget, since most game devs avoid this kind of thing like the plague. Even ongoing service-based games like MMOs either keep perpetually extending their overarching story with no definitive conclusion in sight or simply advance the story at a glacial pace (I'm looking at you, Warframe).

Worth noting, it doesn't actually matter who's objectively right and whether finishing the story would cause a drop in financial support or not. What matters is whether Inno believes that it would.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
See, I'm not so sure about that. Finishing the story is what people want from this game, as evidenced by the constant clamor for that in this thread. Would people continue to support the game after it was finished and they got what they wanted? Some might, but I figure many wouldn't. And sure, you can point to Hornstown and maybe a few other games that pulled it off, but I can point to literally every other videogame regardless of theme, genre, or budget, since most game devs avoid this kind of thing like the plague. Even ongoing service-based games like MMOs either keep perpetually extending their overarching story with no definitive conclusion in sight or simply advance the story at a glacial pace (I'm looking at you, Warframe).

Worth noting, it doesn't actually matter who's objectively right and whether finishing the story would cause a drop in financial support or not. What matters is whether Inno believes that it would.
That's the lazy/safe way out. Just because you finished a project doesn't mean you can't start another, in fact, many developers have side-projects to mitigate the effects of burnout and gauge people's interest in something different. Sometimes, a change of scenery is necessary for your mental health and inspiration.

Inno took a gamble with LT - she started off knowing next to nothing about coding and a tiny community. Look at it now, even with all its flaws and pitfalls. Not every idea pans out, not every project is a success, but if you did it once then you can do it again, you just need the right pitch and a bit of luck. In fact, now that you have a cult following (including donators) and some experience under your belt you may actually have an easier time on your second project.

Starting and finishing a project is normally perceived as a good thing because it means you're committed and deliver results. Nobody likes games that are indefinitely stuck in EA; people associate it with milking, development hell, extremely slow progress, or the first signs of a potentially dead project. Continuously expanding a game is not wholly bad, but it's something that needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
if you did it once then you can do it again, you just need the right pitch and a bit of luck
I'm not so sure about that either; you say it as if those things were easy to come by. Creative projects are insanely risky, even seasoned professionals in the entertainment industry get things wrong all the time. Just look at the number of Hollywood blockbusters with acclaimed producers and directors and budgets in the hundreds of millions that completely flopped. If those guys don't know what the hell they're doing, how could you expect anybody else to? I don't fault Inno one bit for playing it safe.

Nobody likes games that are indefinitely stuck in EA
You say that, but if it were true, these games wouldn't be as successful as they are. At the end of the day, professional game devs are trying to make money. If they have a group of people telling them nobody likes excessive EA and another group throwing money at their EA game, which one do you think they'll listen to? Games come out of early access when it ceases to be profitable to keep them in it, simple as that. Yay capitalism.

Reactions: cumsniper

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Yay capitalism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: It's not the free market that's the problem. There's no free marketing going on at all, actually. Who pays for a product that hasn't even been created? I understand the concept of investment, but investments typically don't take the form of monthly payments at risk of 0% return.

I could go on and on, but I'll just say that I highly recommend a refresher course on economics.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes