CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
How did I increase my femininity and beauty with my androgynous character?I want he to be a girly boy.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How did I increase my femininity and beauty with my androgynous character?I want he to be a girly boy.
Any femininity items (the most reliable being the harpy perfume and lollipops, both of which can be reliably farmed from fights in the Harpy Nests) will inevitably give you enough femininity to go from androgynous to feminine. You can additionally enchant food items to increase your femininity. Characters are always considered sexually-attractive for their level of femininity, generally speaking.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yo dudes/ttes

I played this game around the time it first released and wasn't really impressed, though I did find it's combat fuck whatever system to be interesting. How has it changed since then?

How does it stack up against something like CoC or TiTS?

therobzombie Eyyyy bro you don't post on CoC's thread much anymore, then again the game is basically dead with no proper updates.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Any femininity items (the most reliable being the harpy perfume and lollipops, both of which can be reliably farmed from fights in the Harpy Nests) will inevitably give you enough femininity to go from androgynous to feminine. You can additionally enchant food items to increase your femininity. Characters are always considered sexually-attractive for their level of femininity, generally speaking.
Thank ya bro ç

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Yo dudes/ttes

I played this game around the time it first released and wasn't really impressed, though I did find it's combat fuck whatever system to be interesting. How has it changed since then?

The combat has not changed since its inception, though the balance has been skullfucked since melee weapons are super-powercrept. A lot of content has been added, but a large chunk of it is niche stuff, from specific character romances to armpit sex.
On the bright side, it's become easier to mod to some extent, if you were interested in what modders could do.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Is it possible to be treated like a man but still look feminine? I want that it only affects me.
Probably the best you could do is to make your MC androgynous and set gender pronouns to refer to androgynous characters as male.

Basically, the controls for this kind of thing affect all characters globally. So, you could alter gender pronouns so the game calls your female MC a man, but this would affect how the game treats all female characters.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is it possible to be treated like a man but still look feminine? I want that it only affects me.
The gender pronouns option under settings has your back, specifically the player-specific column. You can brute-force any pronouns and vernacular for both masculine and feminine appearance.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Yes. You can use Enchants to increase/decrease body parts. Also the Harpies have a lollipop that will increase your femininity by 3 point. I believe so long as you do not look to female (boobs, pussy) or dress in women clothes then they should still call you a man name.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Thank ya bro ç
You can also use enchantment to slowly tweak the stats until you get what you want.

In my previous run, I made several rings that increase femininity hourly and makes them a masochist while wearing it.
I used those rings for my slaves to tame them easily.
I also made clothing that increases milk production slowly so they can literally be my cash cow slowly over time.
I don't like things that change instantly like potions as it feels too gamey.
The good thing about enchanted clothing is that they can be reused later on. Like if I wanted to increase/decrease femininity, I just wear the corresponding item.

;KFW;LKF;WL

Dec 13, 2020
Does anyone know if there is any kind of Scat in this game? Or are there any plans to add Scat into the game down the line?

Mar 18, 2020
Question regarding the CHARACTER Angel (the brothel owner) when I check her bio, it says that she has multiple portraits that unlock through a sex scene. Yet I don't see any way to have sex with her. Is there some kind of quest I am missing out on her?

Reactions: Agent Abide

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know if there is any kind of Scat in this game? Or are there any plans to add Scat into the game down the line?
There's no scat. Judging from the server's rules, there are no plans to include it at any point.

Do not post or discuss anything illegal, or anything that I say I'm not willing to include in the game. That means no posting/discussing scat, gore, vore, or underage/loli/shota content. Asking for or posting scat/gore is likely to result in a kick on the first offense, whereas asking for or posting underage content is grounds for an immediate ban.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

therobzombie Eyyyy bro you don't post on CoC's thread much anymore, then again the game is basically dead with no proper updates.
Yeah this game is also a fuckfest, but I honestly have a lot more fun playing it because it's a white box (am I using that right?) and the dev is way less of a cunt. Just really, really lazy and incompetent.

I'm pretty sure it's based on appearance alone.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes