NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Question regarding the CHARACTER Angel (the brothel owner) when I check her bio, it says that she has multiple portraits that unlock through a sex scene. Yet I don't see any way to have sex with her. Is there some kind of quest I am missing out on her?
She isn't currently sexable in vanilla, Inno just tends to commission the full image set anyway because getting a hold of the artists later can be a pain.
There is however a mod on the discord that adds a chance to catch her being horny in her office, at which point she'll offer her services.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I got two random questions, why is this thing using Java, and why does it run like absolute ass? The two might be connected.

Every decision lags so hard especially resting and such, and I'm running this on a pretty powerful computer.

It seems to progressively get worse with time as you play.

Yeah it eventually gets to a point where you can't click shit... is there any fix other than constantly restarting the game?

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I got two random questions, why is this thing using Java, and why does it run like absolute ass? The two might be connected.

Every decision lags so hard especially resting and such, and I'm running this on a pretty powerful computer.

It seems to progressively get worse with time as you play.

Yeah it eventually gets to a point where you can't click shit... is there any fix other than constantly restarting the game?
The game's performance is very, very bad, mainly since there's a metric shit ton of global checks every time you move a tile. This is compounded when the amount of characters increases as a playthrough goes on. There's probably also a memory leak in there somewhere.
Constant restarting can help, but at a certain point you just have to either deal with it or purge characters.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The game's performance is very, very bad, mainly since there's a metric shit ton of global checks every time you move a tile. This is compounded when the amount of characters increases as a playthrough goes on. There's probably also a memory leak in there somewhere.
Constant restarting can help, but at a certain point you just have to either deal with it or purge characters.
That is...incredibly trash design. Everyone just suffers this? It's like an accepted fact?

Uhh...by purge do you mean that I should just remove every character I see?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm back from a vacation, yey!

Time to reply to a billion people!

So, FriendlyAlienFriend, who did all of the best portraits in the game, is doing Takahashi's pics, and ithey're looking pretty good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now for something that's actually pertinent. Said Inno:

I'll also use this post to quickly say that I'm still feeling quite wrecked, but that I'll hopefully be feeling better and be back to work on LT at the start of next week. Thank you all for your support, and I'll see you again soon!

That was posted on the 15th, so I'm going to guess that she's still not back at work yet.
Fuck, it's good... dammit...

I'm a sucker for good kitsune content. If Inno can make it not trash, or you know, actually release in a reasonable amount of time, I might be inclined to let her win me back over. Or at least win me back to being polite and walking on eggshells with her, aka, the pre-v0.4.0 bullshit state of things.

Because like I said, I'm a sucker for good kitsune content

more specifically concerned about lowering brood size, not increasing it.
Aren't we all... I save edit. That's my solution.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of Scat in this game? Or are there any plans to add Scat into the game down the line?
No. And no.

And I don't think there's mods for that. And I have literally zero idea how you'd make it work in any meaningful or interesting way with this sex system. And less than zero interest in trying to figure it out lol

Question regarding the CHARACTER Angel (the brothel owner) when I check her bio, it says that she has multiple portraits that unlock through a sex scene. Yet I don't see any way to have sex with her. Is there some kind of quest I am missing out on her?
Angel is a meaningless character that exists because at one point this was going to be an RPG with a story line to follow... And then a few years went by and we're barely getting into the second area out of like nine or something and the character is completely not used in any meaningful way and like won't be for another 10 years...

So... No. You're not missing out on anything there. In fact, it's not even worth talking to her unless you want to buy gifts for other NPCs that no longer really do anything meaningful.

That is...incredibly trash design. Everyone just suffers this? It's like an accepted fact?

Uhh...by purge do you mean that I should just remove every character I see?
Yes, it is incredibly trash design. And if we start getting into how trash it is, we'll be going full circle to a couple years ago. Because not much has changed with that trash design in the last year. One of the four memory leaks I knew about have been fixed, so that's an improvement. But at least Inno now acknowledges that most of the game systems are trash, and she's once again replacing them. That said, the last two systems to be replaced took like four months and six months respectively, so it'll be awhile.

And yes, by purge they mean removing every NPC from every tile you can. And then spawning in any non-spawned in children, and removing them form the game as well.

I usually do this by just going into the save file and manually deleting them entirely rather than trying to get rid of them in-game, because that's just a massive pain in the ass.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Angel is a meaningless character that exists because at one point this was going to be an RPG with a story line to follow... And then a few years went by and we're barely getting into the second area out of like nine or something and the character is completely not used in any meaningful way and like won't be for another 10 years...

So... No. You're not missing out on anything there. In fact, it's not even worth talking to her unless you want to buy gifts for other NPCs that no longer really do anything meaningful.
I think he was talking about the owner of the brothel, name Angel. Not the gift store owner who is an angel.

Mar 18, 2020
She isn't currently sexable in vanilla, Inno just tends to commission the full image set anyway because getting a hold of the artists later can be a pain.
There is however a mod on the discord that adds a chance to catch her being horny in her office, at which point she'll offer her services.
I see. So does that mean we're getting content for her soon given that her portrait was only recently added? (I didn't see it in previous versions)

I am talking about ANGEL. The Brothel Owner that gives you the prostitute license whose artwork/portrait was added recently. Not Ashley the merchant that's apparently an angel or something.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I see. So does that mean we're getting content for her soon given that her portrait was only recently added? (I didn't see it in previous versions)
Probably not, other than possibly merging the aforementioned mod. She just scored well enough on a poll about which old characters should be filled in with artwork first.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I think he was talking about the owner of the brothel, name Angel. Not the gift store owner who is an angel.
I am talking about ANGEL. The Brothel Owner that gives you the prostitute license whose artwork/portrait was added recently. Not Ashley the merchant that's apparently an angel or something.
Oh, yeah, that makes sense. I still stand by what I said, there's nothing there. Do the quest and then ignore it entirely. Avoid actually filling the brothel like the plague, because performance is shit and once an NPC is there, you can't remove them.

Or, if you're not using the brothel cheese to make a shitload of money in the first few days, don't even do the quest. That's even better, because then you won't waste 5k and the option to make your game run worse won't be available.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
If you want to make money early on, then with the new update, take your first 5 essences and gain the 'Bondage Applier' Fetish. It permits you to use the 'Sealed', 'Servitude' and 'Enslave' enchantments at no cost. Even without a slaver license, you can use the first two enchantments.

Get an expensive item (if you started as a male, get the watch and the aviators on creation as they're each quite expensive) and enchant it 100 times with the 'Major Drain' 'Sealed' enchantment. (I save the enchantment to use again when I find more of an item of the same type). It's now worth a lot of money (the watch is about 25k, the centaur dress about 31k).

Previously, you had to get Water Mastery to get free enchantments, but now you only have to get the 'Bondage Applier' fetish. Now you can buy many of the spells, and master them very early on, gaining several bonuses.

Edit: Nyan (the catgirl clothes merchant in the Arcade) had 2 Diamond Necklaces for sale at 258k each (value 180k each). After getting to 517k, and then buying and enchanting them both, they sold to her at 4.7 million 'flames' total. Day 2.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If you want to make money early on, then with the new update, take your first 5 essences and gain the 'Bondage Applier' Fetish. It permits you to use the 'Sealed', 'Servitude' and 'Enslave' enchantments at no cost. Even without a slaver license, you can use the first two enchantments.

Get an expensive item (if you started as a male, get the watch and the aviators on creation as they're each quite expensive) and enchant it 100 times with the 'Major Drain' 'Sealed' enchantment. (I save the enchantment to use again when I find more of an item of the same type). It's now worth a lot of money (the watch is about 25k, the centaur dress about 31k).

Previously, you had to get Water Mastery to get free enchantments, but now you only have to get the 'Bondage Applier' fetish. Now you can buy many of the spells, and master them very early on, gaining several bonuses.

Edit: Nyan (the catgirl clothes merchant in the Arcade) had 2 Diamond Necklaces for sale at 258k each (value 180k each). After getting to 517k, and then buying and enchanting them both, they sold to her at 4.7 million 'flames' total. Day 2.
Well shit, that blows any of my methods away. Nice one.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Just use cheat engine. This isn't the kind of game to feel bad about for cheating tbh.

Reactions: Agent Abide
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes