EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
If you want to make money early on, then with the new update, take your first 5 essences and gain the 'Bondage Applier' Fetish. It permits you to use the 'Sealed', 'Servitude' and 'Enslave' enchantments at no cost. Even without a slaver license, you can use the first two enchantments.

Get an expensive item (if you started as a male, get the watch and the aviators on creation as they're each quite expensive) and enchant it 100 times with the 'Major Drain' 'Sealed' enchantment. (I save the enchantment to use again when I find more of an item of the same type). It's now worth a lot of money (the watch is about 25k, the centaur dress about 31k).

Previously, you had to get Water Mastery to get free enchantments, but now you only have to get the 'Bondage Applier' fetish. Now you can buy many of the spells, and master them very early on, gaining several bonuses.

Edit: Nyan (the catgirl clothes merchant in the Arcade) had 2 Diamond Necklaces for sale at 258k each (value 180k each). After getting to 517k, and then buying and enchanting them both, they sold to her at 4.7 million 'flames' total. Day 2.
LMAO. Now it's even easier to cause your money to stack overflow.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Now that we're on version v0.4.1, I guess, and the heat is off, I guess, it looks like we're done with weekly updates.

Comments still disabled, just to keep pointing it out.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Comments still disabled, just to keep pointing it out.
I think it's safe to say that until we get the comments on the blog back, we will see no real changes being made to Innoxia's work schedule. Not much of a point to push yourself when your personal discord is full of sycophants willing to fund anything you do or don't put out, now is there?

• Sad
Reactions: PussyPassAnon

TechGuardian

Dec 31, 2018
I believe my question could've been lost between usual comments about Inno...

Is there no bestiality or feral mod yet?

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
whats the difference b/w Jar and Win64 download links?
My system is win64 so only win 64 works for me? or I should also download jar?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I believe my question could've been lost between usual comments about Inno...

Is there no bestiality or feral mod yet?
Ferals are officially supported by the engine now, but there's no specialized content with them, and any mods that utilize them are in the game's discord.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Just use cheat engine. This isn't the kind of game to feel bad about for cheating tbh.
First, why would you use Cheat Engine on a game that already has a debug menu and whose save files are just xmls that can be opened with any text editor?

Second, it's not that people feel "bad" necessarily. Speaking for myself, I don't cheat because it makes the game feel pointless to me. The only thing I consistently edit save files to do is alter how my MC lost his/her virginity. Replace that boring "your boyfriend/girlfriend" with "your Stepmother" or "the Principal of your exclusive finishing school".

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The only thing I consistently edit save files to do is alter how my MC lost his/her virginity. Replace that boring "your boyfriend/girlfriend" with "your Stepmother" or "the Principal of your exclusive finishing school".
See, now that you mention it, that really feels like something that should be part of character creation. Either that or just don't mention it at all and let the player fill in the blank in their head. Wasn't that the case some versions ago?

Jul 12, 2020
And yes, by purge they mean removing every NPC from every tile you can. And then spawning in any non-spawned in children, and removing them form the game as well.

I usually do this by just going into the save file and manually deleting them entirely rather than trying to get rid of them in-game, because that's just a massive pain in the ass.
up until the 0.4.09 version I had an Excel macro that Almost just did that, I had 800+ offspring and just found out how to use the map, but it took 5 minutes to load (20MB save game)
so I wrote a little code deleting all NPC tags type offspring and worldlocation = "EMPTY".
This way If you are using some offspring ( rent a room or on the map or even as slave ) you still got those.
But those who you never encountered were "gone" got me back to a 7MB savefile.

but for some reason this no longer works. I'll have to revise the code. Checking before and after deletion through ingame actions.

Also hate that newly born are no virgins, and set some other inheritance. but this one is real slow now (back on a 15-17MB savegame)

Was Also thinking about the naming. too much names are re used and adding some suffixes for generation or other stuff.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
up until the 0.4.09 version I had an Excel macro that Almost just did that, I had 800+ offspring and just found out how to use the map, but it took 5 minutes to load (20MB save game)
so I wrote a little code deleting all NPC tags type offspring and worldlocation = "EMPTY".
This way If you are using some offspring ( rent a room or on the map or even as slave ) you still got those.
But those who you never encountered were "gone" got me back to a 7MB savefile.

but for some reason this no longer works. I'll have to revise the code. Checking before and after deletion through ingame actions.

Also hate that newly born are no virgins, and set some other inheritance. but this one is real slow now (back on a 15-17MB savegame)

Was Also thinking about the naming. too much names are re used and adding some suffixes for generation or other stuff.
I had a script like that as well, and it basically broke every single patch. Also had one that would let you manage your inventory in a less shit way. You could set favorites, and it would delete everything else and give you the cash value for the items deleted. Favorites saved between sessions, so I'd just run it whenever I would go sell everything. Same deal, broke every couple updates and I just couldn't be bothered.

I'm way too lazy to build out a tool knowing that it might break every hotfix on a schedule that's so unpredictable. I'll build a full blow save editor for the game whenever Inno actually finishes the story. So... never. For now I'll just do it the old fashioned way using an XML editor.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Radio silence broken:

Hello once again,
Sorry about how long it's been since the last update post; I've been feeling quite exhausted and under the weather for the past few weeks, but thankfully I'm starting to feel a bit better now.
My plan for the next few updates are to do the following:
- v0.4.1.1: Released as a public mini-update to 0.4.1
- v0.4.1.5: Preview update adding Elis and main quest content
- v0.4.2: Public update adding more main quest content
What I'm planning to get added for this upcoming mini update of v0.4.1.1 is three things:
1. Finish content for the Farmer's Market in Elis
2. Add the next stage of the main quest (meeting Minotallys)
3. Fix bugs and get some PRs merged
I'm hoping to get the points above finished by this time next week, at which point I'll release v0.4.1.1. I'll also make another post on Monday to let you know how things are going.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
"radio silence broken"

it's been 12 days. and they literally said " I'll make an update post to let you all know how things are going in the middle of next week." -- it is now the middle of next week. is there something i'm missing here?

Reactions: srg91

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
"radio silence broken"

it's been 12 days. and they literally said " I'll make an update post to let you all know how things are going in the middle of next week." -- it is now the middle of next week. is there something i'm missing here?
No, you're just confused. See, she took last week off.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes