tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I wonder how extensive the new area is going to be compared to Dominion. Do you guys think it will have the same amount of content? More? Less? What about the quality of the writing? I usually take a long break in between releases, letting the content pile up so I have more to do when I jump back in. I haven't played any of the Elis content yet. Any opinions on it?
Its going to depend on the timeframe you want to talk about. Realistically, every area is going to have significantly less content that dominion, just because so much time was wasted on dominion. There's a lot of pressure to finally advance the story, and if we keep pushing for the story to advance, time won't be spent fleshing out locations. Unless this game actually gets to the point where modders can fill in content really easily, I doubt anywhere will have enough time spent to really flesh the area out. Plus, until the systemic performance issues are resolved, it'll be hard to crank out multiple dominions worth of content.

I think everyone know how I feel about the quality of writing lately, no point in getting back onto that.

And I'm 100% with you on waiting for content. But prepare for a long wait, because this game is the slowest of any of them.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
You didn't ask for more information. You just came out swinging and complaining about the thread.

If you have actual questions about the game, this threads a pretty good place to get answers. I don't think I've seen anyone not get an answer in the last ~50 pages or so.
100%
Honestly, I feel like the only people really angry are those who are angry about this thread. Seems like everyone else is mostly just chilling at this point as they went through their "WTF update when" moment months/years ago and are now in the "I just want to see the conclusion to all this."
200%

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
If you want to make money early on, then with the new update, take your first 5 essences and gain the 'Bondage Applier' Fetish. It permits you to use the 'Sealed', 'Servitude' and 'Enslave' enchantments at no cost. Even without a slaver license, you can use the first two enchantments.

Get an expensive item (if you started as a male, get the watch and the aviators on creation as they're each quite expensive) and enchant it 100 times with the 'Major Drain' 'Sealed' enchantment. (I save the enchantment to use again when I find more of an item of the same type). It's now worth a lot of money (the watch is about 25k, the centaur dress about 31k).

Previously, you had to get Water Mastery to get free enchantments, but now you only have to get the 'Bondage Applier' fetish. Now you can buy many of the spells, and master them very early on, gaining several bonuses.

Edit: Nyan (the catgirl clothes merchant in the Arcade) had 2 Diamond Necklaces for sale at 258k each (value 180k each). After getting to 517k, and then buying and enchanting them both, they sold to her at 4.7 million 'flames' total. Day 2.
i hate you, lol.
i tried this previously. the first enchantment actually decrease clothing price. so i assumed it was a no go, lol.
if only i was patient enough to click 100 times... i'd have found out about this sooner :ROFLMAO:

kudos to you bruh.

Reactions: Netatama

Chaddy Daddy

Feb 13, 2021
i hate you, lol.
i tried this previously. the first enchantment actually decrease clothing price. so i assumed it was a no go, lol.
if only i was patient enough to click 100 times... i'd have found out about this sooner :ROFLMAO:

kudos to you bruh.
Bruh, thats nothing...
First things first, buy the slavers license and get a milk farm with max out shit. You can buy a slave collar in the slave alley so no arcane essence is needed. You then want to go out and find somebody like a slime or somebody who can transform them selves, make it to where they lactate at the maximum. Then give them the slave collar and boom, a healthy stream of over 250k a day from 1 person.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Bruh, thats nothing...
First things first, buy the slavers license and get a milk farm with max out shit. You can buy a slave collar in the slave alley so no arcane essence is needed. You then want to go out and find somebody like a slime or somebody who can transform them selves, make it to where they lactate at the maximum. Then give them the slave collar and boom, a healthy stream of over 250k a day from 1 person.
diamond necklace spawns at least 2 daily ( worth about 2.3 mil each ). if you have a preset, you can literally get at the very least 5 mil daily with a mere 4 to 5 clicks.

that said, i don't really need that much money, lol. i just want few starting bucks to get my guy started.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Is there any way ingame to become Demon so far? So that the char can transform anything any time instead of using the debug menu?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any way ingame to become Demon so far? So that the char can transform anything any time instead of using the debug menu?
Upon finishing the stuff with Meraxis and getting access to the world map, once you reach 100 corruption, you can ask Lyssieth to turn you into a demon. However, you'll only be able to transform from a demon to a human form, and not to, say, a wolf or dragon-demon, due to those being unlocked through a special perk gained from the questline. Since the rest of the questline isn't done yet, you'll still have to use the debug menu to switch forms.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Upon finishing the stuff with Meraxis and getting access to the world map, once you reach 100 corruption, you can ask Lyssieth to turn you into a demon.
with the noted addendum that turning into a demon means transformation potions don't work anymore, and will just transform body parts back into there "proper" demon form. -_- a real drag.
since game completion is apperently on par with construction of the great pyramids, Inoxxio really should just fully unlock transformations after this next lilith daughter. If we have to wait till Lilith herself is finished for full TF to be unlocked then it could be years.
At least let the next TF unlock be more than equine. She could unlock the whole barnyard spectrum as well; bovine, pig, sheep, goat, dog(?)

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Upon finishing the stuff with Meraxis and getting access to the world map, once you reach 100 corruption, you can ask Lyssieth to turn you into a demon. However, you'll only be able to transform from a demon to a human form, and not to, say, a wolf or dragon-demon, due to those being unlocked through a special perk gained from the questline. Since the rest of the questline isn't done yet, you'll still have to use the debug menu to switch forms.
Oh well, thanks.
with the noted addendum that turning into a demon means transformation potions don't work anymore, and will just transform body parts back into there "proper" demon form. -_- a real drag.
since game completion is apperently on par with construction of the great pyramids, Inoxxio really should just fully unlock transformations after this next lilith daughter. If we have to wait till Lilith herself is finished for full TF to be unlocked then it could be years.
At least let the next TF unlock be more than equine. She could unlock the whole barnyard spectrum as well; bovine, pig, sheep, goat, dog(?)
The real fun in the game to me is literally having so many options to mix and match in your char at will, and then being able to use them in sex with options for different events to each part doing something and such. Keeping things locked up until you pretty much have nothing more to do in the game is frustrating as fuck.
The story is nice and quests are nicely done to keep people who want a main quest and lore engaged, so why lock so much customization content behind hours and hours of game?

I'm a simple person, I just want the stupidly highliest kinkiest customizable smut possible under my control. I don't care about the Lilins and how the human race is now doomed. They're better the way they are now! Imagine eating a sugar cube and growing a gigantic cock to fuck shit up, who wants to be human after that??? Boring people, that's who...

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
You'd only have to click the enchant you want to spam one time and save it, then go into LT\data\enchantments\*file*.xml and copy/paste the line. Don't even have to close the game (or shouldn't, at least, assuming the game doesn't keep it loaded in memory for some reason).

Reactions: a3on

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
[...]

I'm a simple person, I just want the stupidly highliest kinkiest customizable smut possible under my control. I don't care about the Lilins and how the human race is now doomed. They're better the way they are now! Imagine eating a sugar cube and growing a gigantic cock to fuck shit up, who wants to be human after that??? Boring people, that's who...
Then get 2 biojuice canisters:

drink one, become slime
transform (demon doesn't stick unfortunately, but you can get to, say Alicorn-taur, gryphon, etc.)
enchant the other biojuice canister to change you to flesh (costs 16 essences by default)
drink it to become flesh once more
profit!

Reactions: srg91 and NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is Soldier still the most broken background ever or are there other options? is Office Worker good?

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
I'd say Aristocrat is now the most broken background. Other's may have differing opinions.
Why is aristocrat the most broken to you? Wither soldier all of his perks are powerful and usable immediately. Plus you can keep building around soldier's double damage and pretty much one shot most everything with it.

Chaddy Daddy

Feb 13, 2021
If you want to be anything, get to the bat cave, you can find slimes there. They'll allow you turn into one and enchanting the stuff they drop, you can turn back into flesh and keep what ever you changed. Its really good.

• Wow
Reactions: Astcit

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Why is aristocrat the most broken to you? Wither soldier all of his perks are powerful and usable immediately. Plus you can keep building around soldier's double damage and pretty much one shot most everything with it.
+25% melee and ranged damage. +0.25 to all resistances per point of corruption and all corruption gains doubled. Strong offense and defense right from the start. If you use Lyssith's Ring and Meraxis' Dark Siren equipment the corruption gains can boost you to 100 corruption at witch point the first 25 points of damage from any source each round is ignored. Add an elemental to the mix and fights become cake walks, even against the imp groups.

If you want to be anything, get to the bat cave, you can find slimes there. They'll allow you turn into one and enchanting the stuff they drop, you can turn back into flesh and keep what ever you changed. Its really good.
Unfortunately you can't use the slime exploit to become an Angel or a Demon, they instantly revert to human. Anything else is fine, just not those two.

Reactions: NODOGAN
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes