DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Why is aristocrat the most broken to you? Wither soldier all of his perks are powerful and usable immediately. Plus you can keep building around soldier's double damage and pretty much one shot most everything with it.
"American Tourist" is pretty OP too do to it's AP boosting, not as much as soldier, i'd call it third.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
If you want to be anything, get to the bat cave, you can find slimes there. They'll allow you turn into one and enchanting the stuff they drop, you can turn back into flesh and keep what ever you changed. Its really good.
Woah, that's a very good way of customizing the char without needing to use the debug menu! Nice catch.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'd say Aristocrat is now the most broken background. Other's may have differing opinions.
Why is aristocrat the most broken to you? Wither soldier all of his perks are powerful and usable immediately. Plus you can keep building around soldier's double damage and pretty much one shot most everything with it.
Honestly, everything in the game is so badly balanced that I don't think class even matters. Unless you're intentionally trying to make the game as hard as possible for yourself, the game is trivially easy to break on any class.

"American Tourist" is pretty OP too do to it's AP boosting, not as much as soldier, i'd call it third.
I'd pick this one as most OP. Just because it stacks with flash in stupid ways. And you can achieve what all the others manage anyways.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

Chaddy Daddy

Feb 13, 2021
+25% melee and ranged damage. +0.25 to all resistances per point of corruption and all corruption gains doubled. Strong offense and defense right from the start. If you use Lyssith's Ring and Meraxis' Dark Siren equipment the corruption gains can boost you to 100 corruption at witch point the first 25 points of damage from any source each round is ignored. Add an elemental to the mix and fights become cake walks, even against the imp groups.

Unfortunately you can't use the slime exploit to become an Angel or a Demon, they instantly revert to human. Anything else is fine, just not those two.
Damn, ill look for another cost effective method.

Woah, that's a very good way of customizing the char without needing to use the debug menu! Nice catch.
Thanks!

Chaddy Daddy

Feb 13, 2021
Was having some issues but the idea of getting different enchants on consumables never occurred to me XD
You should try to be more diligent, if you do the "supplier's issues" quest, you get free cloths every day, even if it is 1 or 2 scraps of cloths. Its good cause you can make class setups with extra cloths you may find and even dye them.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You should try to be more diligent, if you do the "supplier's issues" quest, you get free cloths every day, even if it is 1 or 2 scraps of cloths. Its good cause you can make class setups with extra cloths you may find and even dye them.
Before you give out lectures on diligence ...

A couple days in and you should have a basic dairy setup happening (ie. one bedroom, one milking room, four slaves). At that point, money is irrelevant: you'll have millions coming in every day. Sure, you need a bit of cash to set it up, but you'll pick that up incidentally while you're fucking your way to lvl 50 in the Submission tunnels. Get the OLD Perk, beat up Imp patrols, take their money and more valuable stuff (leader's weapons and jewelry, 2IC's transformation potion) then fuck them. Rinse and repeat.

There's just no need for an early game money exploit. I mean, sure, free clothes + free enchantment = free money. You're not wrong there. There's just such an overwhelmingly better option that I can't see the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: B2B2 and NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There's just no need for an early game money exploit. I mean, sure, free clothes + free enchantment = free money. You're not wrong there. There's just such an overwhelmingly better option that I can't see the point.
pretty much yeah, hell i don't even need to do this in Submission, just taking everything from the random enemies that is worth more than 300 flames is more than enough for me to make around 80.000 flames by the time i go to sell it to the NPCs at the Arcade, all of this on DAY 1.
P.S: anyone else having the issue of their children appearing when it hasn't been longer than a single day? i swear last time i did this method i ran into 3 of my children even thought i couldn't have fucked their mothers longer than 4 hours ago (in-game hours that is) made me take the [Sterile] perk just to avoid the nuisance, highly recomend for when you're doing the orgasmic drain method for leveling up!

wickermayne

Dec 2, 2017
How's the incest content in the game at the moment? Last time I played was probably a year ago and I remember you could get your children into the same housing as you. Did Lilith add anything significant since then?

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
How's the incest content in the game at the moment? Last time I played was probably a year ago and I remember you could get your children into the same housing as you. Did Lilith add anything significant since then?
I mean, it exists, and they children recognize your related and will comment on it in sex. Assuming you both have incest perk...don't know what happens if you don't.

My current mansion is filled with 1 of each species, so like 30 slaves, all my daughters (except for bree I guess)
Since they all have the "incest" fetish themselves, they tend to pair off on there own little affairs, it's kinda cute in a horrible way.
If you are a good person, and feel morally conflicted about the idea of enslaving your own children, you can also invite them to just move into the mansion and kind of bum of you and the aunt. It's not a profitable option, as you can't milk them like you would if you enslaved them though

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
is pepperball grenade launcher (ranged weapon, illegal) dropped anywhere?
tried one with debug menu, it's bananas, lol

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Honestly, everything in the game is so badly balanced that I don't think class even matters. Unless you're intentionally trying to make the game as hard as possible for yourself, the game is trivially easy to break on any class.
The combat system really doesn't bring anything to the table; it really makes me wonder why there even is one.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Literally nothing has changed on that front in a year, sorry.

The combat system really doesn't bring anything to the table; it really makes me wonder why there even is one.
I mean, I'm 99% sure it was supposed to be a placeholder system. But the odds of it getting replaced now are like, zero.

It's a really shitty system. But making a good system is hard. Trust me, I'm literally trying to do that now, and it's hard lol

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
is pepperball grenade launcher (ranged weapon, illegal) dropped anywhere?
tried one with debug menu, it's bananas, lol
I think some SWORD guys might have it, and you can buy it from the weapon vendor that gets unlocked after you finish the one Enforcer quest after the Harpy Nests.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I think some SWORD guys might have it, and you can buy it from the weapon vendor that gets unlocked after you finish the one Enforcer quest after the Harpy Nests.
wait, which vendor is this? Vicky? or the one with the rat lady in submission?

you can't loot the SWORD guys apparently. though you can `steal` their stuff with spells. and i've only seen one of them that has it (and it's also the lesser version of the gun)

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

you can't loot the SWORD guys apparently. though you can `steal` their stuff with spells. and i've only seen one of them that has it (and it's also the lesser version of the gun)
I think he's talking about the weapons vendor at the police station that's unlocked after completing the Enforcer's quest.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

I think he's talking about the weapons vendor at the police station that's unlocked after completing the Enforcer's quest.
Yeah, I'm talking about The Rogue Enforcer quest. I was actually wrong, it's not available from them, so I don't think it's currently obtainable.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes