Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I mean quite the opposite, own bottled essence
I can already get infinite money with the water school perk :p
I'm not sure if I even found the place that sells essence lmao
The weapon and magic shop in the mall run by Vicki.

I can't think of a single reason why I would bottle my MC's own Essence.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I can already get infinite money with the water school perk
That's couch change in comparison to what a properly transformed milk slave can make you.

I think it was supposed to be a way for the player to make money, since IIRC we're told demons bottle their own essence to sell, but the game's economy is so hilariously broken that there's no point in doing that.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
That's couch change in comparison to what a properly transformed milk slave can make you.

I think it was supposed to be a way for the player to make money, since IIRC we're told demons bottle their own essence to sell, but the game's economy is so hilariously broken that there's no point in doing that.
Yeah. Sadly. Either you are a slaver, or don't have money

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The weapon and magic shop in the mall run by Vicki.

welp I guess I just didn't really notice them since they aren't particularly relevant items within her stock
somehow I don't really have money or arcane problems while not going meta ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
welp I guess I just didn't really notice them since they aren't particularly relevant items within her stock
somehow I don't really have money or arcane problems while not going meta ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, yeah, but spa costs a lot for one thing

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Is there any alternative to this kind of game out there? I've played Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space and now Lilith's Throne. LT is definitely my favourite but the lack of content has made the game stale, but I've played nothing else that matches the freedom and sandbox nature of these 3 games.
Degrees of Lewdity is the "victim simulator" variant, mostly human but with transformation options as well as animals and monsters (can be disabled/converted into humans in costumes via settings). Lots of varied content and a fairly detailed sex system but NPCs are quite proactive most of the time and your options to refuse are limited. Also very RNG-heavy but fairly easy to savescum.

The old Slave Maker game and its clones cover some aspects but with less exploration and focusing on one NPC partner at a time.

Trap Quest has a bunch of extreme/niche content but it's a roguelike dungeon crawler so savescumming is pretty much mandatory if you want to go for sex scenes.

Depending on which parts interest you most other games might be decent too, HRPGs for the character progression and combat for example or Stationmaster for the slave mansion. Heck Illusion games like AI*Shoujo might qualify too.

I would LOVE to see a framework which looks like LT on the outside available as an open source platform for community-created content though, it's varied enough to bring different ideas to life and the moddable parts are simple enough for 1man script kiddie jobs.

shadowcom

Apr 15, 2020
So is there any way to quickly remove the offspring? I bred imps a little too hard due the castles quest and now there's a LOT of them on my map

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
So is there any way to quickly remove the offspring? I bred imps a little too hard due the castles quest and now there's a LOT of them on my map
Easiest way would be to edit the save to remove offsprings.
Here is a python script that quickly removes offsprings that you haven't encountered (can be easily changed to remove all if you don't want to keep any of them)

Reactions: aroeah126

shadowcom

Apr 15, 2020
Welp i manually cleared them out. Painful as it is, i now understand a little more about game. Mainly that code is convoluted and heavy(not that i could make it much better). I definitely see why reviews are a bit harsh. Well i enjoyed it nonetheless so that's a plus

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What I'd really like to see Innoxia do now is concentrate solely on finishing the main story and the final encounter with Lilith, and farm out any side-quests, strange sex, etc. that her patrons expect to the modders on Discord. It's plain from the change logs that they're more than capable of handling the side stuff easily, which would mean we'd all get a fully realized game that much sooner.

Reactions: Lady_Yvraine

shadowcom

Apr 15, 2020
Agreed. Would really appreciate some arts and mechanic depening thought. It would be lovely to have pool of simple body parts for random npc's portrait. Thought there's not enough arts even for named characters so i can only dream about such thing

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Agreed. Would really appreciate some arts and mechanic depening thought. It would be lovely to have pool of simple body parts for random npc's portrait. Thought there's not enough arts even for named characters so i can only dream about such thing
With the vast amount of morphs possible it's not really feasible to do this though. CoC tried a simple character viewer and they gave up because there were too many options, and LT has a lot more possible combinations. If someone wants to try I wish them luck, but I'd hate to see Inno get side-tracked on what would be in essence an impossible task.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Kinda hard to see sarcasm on text.

Key takeaway: " When it comes to sarcasm, context is the most important thing. That’s why many—but not all—sarcastic lines from novels don’t translate well out of context." If you don't read the whole post, then you don't get the sarcasm.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is this confirmed?

Adding an edit because I'm still getting replies: apparently this has been debunked. I'm not a part of the discord and got this information second hand.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
check the possible chats at the time where it was likely to be found. it either got deleted by inno/mods or was faked
I'm not part of the discord, tbh I found it on a meme site. You'd think it would be a joke given that reason alone, but it wouldn't be the first time someone dying was used to shitpost. Either way, by the responses so far I'ma guess this was fake.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes