John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
So i havent played this game in a while. Is there ways to have relationships with npcs now? i know there are some premade npcs you can have relationships with but i mean can you start dating any of the randomly generated npcs or even just be friends with ones other than your kids? not involving slavery. i always thought it was disapointing that the randomly generated ones weren't really good for anything but fighting and random sex

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Actually, now that I think about it, since the game is set in the UK... how the heck is it going to handle the jungle, desert and savannah areas? Last time I checked the UK has neither jungles nor savannahs (and only a tiny fraction near London can be considered a "desert").
Ah em, "Ackchyually". The "world" is just an amalgamation of Lilith's machinations, the player's world, and whatever was displayed in the museum. It just happened that ground zero was in an undisclosed location in Great Britain.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So i havent played this game in a while. Is there ways to have relationships with npcs now? i know there are some premade npcs you can have relationships with but i mean can you start dating any of the randomly generated npcs or even just be friends with ones other than your kids? not involving slavery. i always thought it was disapointing that the randomly generated ones weren't really good for anything but fighting and random sex
There aren't any randomly-generated romance arcs for generated NPCs, though there is the existing relationship system, but in general they're there for random sex. There has been implemented two proper romance questlines of rather not very good quality, which are the only actual romance or deeper relationship system there is in the game.
I'd say it's a missed opportunity, but it's very much one that's technically supposed to be deferred for when the game's mechanics is ironed out and the main story is finished, so that would be a misuse of the term.

Reactions: John Conner

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Which doesn't make much sense a whole lot of sense for certain sub-morphs. Since Inno is going for the whole "each race has their own specific region matching their species", ryu is an asian dragon so one think would it would spawn in forested areas as those are the primary biomes located in China/Japan and the quetzalcoatl in tropical regions.

Actually, now that I think about it, since the game is set in the UK... how the heck is it going to handle the jungle, desert and savannah areas? Last time I checked the UK has neither jungles nor savannahs (and only a tiny fraction near London can be considered a "desert").
The Ryu, Drake, Wyvern etc. each have their own xml file that shows where they spawn. I do believe that the Ryu spawns in the Youko forest. My comment was just to show where the main species was set to spawn, because the initial question was about dragons, not any of the sub-species specifically.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The entire game is a house of cards on fire.

Some very poor design decisions. Lore is meh and every bad decision is defend with "it's magic"!
The "core" fanbase are some of the most rabid and degenerate (in a bad way) people I've seen. The game is offering less and less.
GOOD content is actually being removed/cut - for example: companions( actually giving you a reason to invest in your slaves/lovers and something to spend money on)

Many of the game mechanics are NOT well tough off at all. Diary is a good idea, but demons utterly ruin any balance, since they can transform into super-producers for free. At least with others you need to invest into potions/enchantments.
Then there's also the whole "endless cum" bit where no one EVER runs out, which is kinda stupid. Even stupider is that it can't be tweaked.

And of course, the furries that insist that the special NPC must ignore furry preferences or it will break the game. How exactly? They can't and won't answer, but I'll answer for you - it wouldn't, because I save-edited out all the furries and everything works just fine.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
The entire game is a house of cards on fire.

Some very poor design decisions. Lore is meh and every bad decision is defend with "it's magic"!
The "core" fanbase are some of the most rabid and degenerate (in a bad way) people I've seen. The game is offering less and less.
GOOD content is actually being removed/cut - for example: companions( actually giving you a reason to invest in your slaves/lovers and something to spend money on)

Many of the game mechanics are NOT well tough off at all. Diary is a good idea, but demons utterly ruin any balance, since they can transform into super-producers for free. At least with others you need to invest into potions/enchantments.
Then there's also the whole "endless cum" bit where no one EVER runs out, which is kinda stupid. Even stupider is that it can't be tweaked.

And of course, the furries that insist that the special NPC must ignore furry preferences or it will break the game. How exactly? They can't and won't answer, but I'll answer for you - it wouldn't, because I save-edited out all the furries and everything works just fine.
thank you for telling us all what we've known for years - that this game is an ever-burning trash fire that just gets hotter with each new 'update'.

it is interesting that you save-edited the furry preferences...i'm assuming, because you weren't clear on what you did beyond 'furries say this, i say this but in vague words, ahaha'.

companions seems like a good idea, sure, but i'll be honest - i'm kinda glad it's gone, especially with the game as it is right now. maybe Inno, in the next twenty to thirty years, could add pre-selected companions the player can have instead of the randomly-generated slaves the player forces into companionship. something like fallout or skyrim's companion systems - find someone, do something for them 'hey come help me' 'okay sure' bam companion.

every bad decision being explained away with 'magic' is the core of most, if not all, fantasy settings, so you need to be more specific if you're gonna rail on someone else's shitty design choices when they tidy it up with 'it's magic'. also, give us some ammunition by telling us these incredibly specific design choices explained away with magic.

side note: the entire game is based on the shitty premise of 'it's magic' so you really need to be specific.

cum that never runs out - i'm assuming you mean where people dont seem to have a refractory period and continuously nut about 10 litres a go? well, joke's on you, because that can be changed in the settings - Content Options -> Bodies menu, under Cum Regeneration. simply turn it off.

the 'core' fanbase is something literally everyone knows about - they're a bunch of rabid white knights proselytising and preaching that Inno can do no wrong and she's simply in a creative slump - a creative slump she's been in for the past four plus years now, but hey, we all get those, right?

the game is, indeed, offering less and less; which is why the only people still actually supporting this game financially are those who white-knight Inno and simp, diehard furries obsessed with the idea of adding their fursona to a fantasy setting, or people who desperately hope Inno pulls their shit together and actually does something. the Sunk Cost Fallacy really does hurt quite a lot of these people, but hey.

thank you for coming to my TEDTalk

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Now that pig-morphs are a thing, I kinda wish the flavor text would acknowledge the fact that their orgasms last an average of 30 minutes (up to 90), which could easily fill to the brim (and overflow) whatever hole it's plugging. I read an hentai manga a while back with pig monsters and not going to lie... the detail they went into it was kind of impressive.
Do you remember what manga that was?

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Well, it seems like Inno has made a post in regards to the next update. The filler content is supposedly filled in and a few other inclusions have been scheduled for a release on Friday.

Anyone else thinking we're going to be getting a delay excuse on Saturday?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
They aren't talking about mechanically breaking the game. What you are suggesting is certainly possible to do.

It's a furry game with a furry story. People who aren't really into furry stuff have to look past the furry stuff in order to play; it's that simple.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
They aren't talking about mechanically breaking the game. What you are suggesting is certainly possible to do.

It's a furry game with a furry story. People who aren't really into furry stuff have to look past the furry stuff in order to play; it's that simple.
Except there's nothing even in lore that REQUIRES a specific NPC to be a furry. You could replace any of the full-furry NPCs with kemnomimi and it wouldn't break a darn thing and would still make perfect sense.
It's just furries trying to force furry and making a mockery of choice.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Except there's nothing even in lore that REQUIRES a specific NPC to be a furry. You could replace any of the full-furry NPCs with kemnomimi and it wouldn't break a darn thing and would still make perfect sense.
but isn't that already possible to customize through the furry slider system in the menus? I mean you could also always just add custom portraits to replace unique NPC portraits or just ignore them altogether and imagine you're fucking a cat-girl

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Congratulations, Inno is planning to accommodate your desires further down the road.

Captura de ecrã 2022-01-20 131152.png

What the heck did you expect from a developer that is either a furry or a pro-furry? She made those essential NPCs furries on purpose, it wasn't a community request, SHE DID IT HERSELF. It has been so since the BEGINNING. Why do you people have such a hard time accepting a game might not be for you? Like, gee, how dare people with different tastes get toys too, am I right? The audacity. /s People like you are the reason why I sometimes think being nice and inclusive just isn't worth it. You give some people an hand and they demand the whole arm.

Fortunately for you, catering to a lot people has been her plan since the beginning, but if history is worth anything here, don't count your chickens before they hatch. With the way the coding is going it would have been a lot easier (and still is!) to just say "frick you" and remove half of the options to make the game more manageable down the line. It's what happened with the companions and could very well happen again.

I'll say it again, this game caters first and foremost to furries. Kemonomimi are a type of furry too, just less so. And do note she specifically wrote "reduced-furry versions", meaning they will still be furry to a degree.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
but isn't that already possible to customize through the furry slider system in the menus? I mean you could also always just add custom portraits to replace unique NPC portraits or just ignore them altogether and imagine you're fucking a cat-girl
Of course. I could also imagine I'm playing a different game.
The point stands - there was nothing, neither from a mechanical or a lore point, that prevented them from making special NPC's also respect the furry slider. They just didn't want to do it.

• Angry
Reactions: Aazkaal

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Like, gee, how dare people with different tastes get toys too, am I right? The audacity. /s People like you are the reason why I sometimes think being nice and inclusive just isn't worth it. You give some people an hand and they demand the whole arm.
Right back a ya.

Fortunately for you, catering to a lot people has been her plan since the beginning, but if history is worth anything here, don't count your chickens before they hatch. With the way the coding is going it would have been a lot easier (and still is!) to just say "frick you" and remove half of the options to make the game more manageable down the line. It's what happened with the companions and could very well happen again.
Shitty coding and bad organization is not on me.

I'll say it again, this game caters first and foremost to furries. Kemonomimi are a type of furry too, just less so.
I don't consider them the same thing, and neither does 99% of people.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes