Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Even before the fields update and even before most of the next city's updates she promised version 0.4 which would have revamped slavery and soo much more in dominion and that was over a year ago at this point. I don't think i need to list the current version....... Meanwhile "If" Lilith decides to even put any effort at all into the game it's usually such "Minor" additions like armpit sex or whatever. I understand irl personal issues causing delays but at this point if Lilith still has any subscribers, they are fools at this point paying cause it's been years since any "Meaningful" update. Honestly this game for all intents and purposes is DEAD. It's a shame too cause i loved the concept A LOT.

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
Even before the fields update and even before most of the next city's updates she promised version 0.4 which would have revamped slavery and soo much more in dominion and that was over a year ago at this point. I don't think i need to list the current version....... Meanwhile "If" Lilith decides to even put any effort at all into the game it's usually such "Minor" additions like armpit sex or whatever. I understand irl personal issues causing delays but at this point if Lilith still has any subscribers, they are fools at this point paying cause it's been years since any "Meaningful" update. Honestly this game for all intents and purposes is DEAD. It's a shame too cause i loved the concept A LOT.
Have you ever been to her Discord? It's full of simps that will protect her scamy behavior with their lives. And as long as these idiots exist, she won't change anything

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Hey all, seems like the update might be coming, considering its the 0.4 anyone has any ideas on what might be on it?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Hey all, seems like the update might be coming, considering its the 0.4 anyone has any ideas on what might be on it?
Oh this isn't 0.4. That came out ages ago.

Oh wait, do you mean the promised *content* for 0.4? Yeah, that might be in this update lol

I still can't believe the level of bullshit that the 0.4 update was. That was impressively terrible. Like, just straight up "if I cut all the content I can call the version whatever I want" levels of nonsense.

The real answer is probably just disappointment. The update will probably be just the tavern content, with placeholders.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Ig i have take a look at a Slavery website they're Value are like 1000000000
And here I though you meant wacky/interesting randoms we decided to enslave. Was gonna go on about a virgin purple feathered phoenix harpey I found. Normally I only keep imp slaves because milk money, but this one I kept gave the lusty maiden fetish, a sealed anal only pastie, and level steal so I could quickly get perk points back when I didn't cheat.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Have you ever been to her Discord? It's full of simps that will protect her scamy behavior with their lives. And as long as these idiots exist, she won't change anything
Yeah I was on it years ago..... That's why I said if any1 was still supporting her financially they're fools.

Reactions: Parthornax

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Y'all ever notice that she's always "going through some bad times" and "almost back to 100%" yet she never says what the fuck is going on?

And that the ways she describes whats going on is never consistent to what it might be? Like, she describes it like there's a family of financial emergency, and then like it was an illness, and then like some mental health issue.

I'm starting to think she's making it up.

Starting to. Yeah.

And was this update worth months? ehhh.... considering every other game updating this week, no. This is pretty shit.

Edit: Also, she keeps talking about weeks. The last few weeks. it's been like four months. She started working on the tavern at the beginning of February. Almost half a year went by, and this is the update. If I did so little for so long I'd be so fired lol

Last edited:

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
The new version is up on Inno's blog. Here's the change log.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh well I'll be dammed, I was sure she'd pull one of her famous, "oops sorry I know i said X day but it'll actually take a day or two more for some reason sowwy~" But hey the update is out, it's nothing substantial but that's to be expected. See ya'll again in 3 months when the next update drops.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
You know, we really ought to make a bingo card for what the next update post is going to be like. That would be very entertaining to play around with. Also...

Instead, we get the all-important armpit sex.
...we actually got an TWO updates to armpit sex this update! While I'm at it we also got; new variations of the most common alleyway encounters which is a genuine surprise to see but a very welcome one, one game breaking bug related to saves fixed which is another pleasant addition, another basic feature that should have been included a long time ago added by a modder (offspring generation in Bat Caves), and a plethora of flavor text and minor cosmetic changes (IN A TEXT BASED GAME) that probably weren't worth mentioning but were included to inflate the list of accomplished tasks to make it look like Inno added more in this update than the last one. Oh, and there is something about an addition five minutes of content added in one of the five bars.

I wonder if update 0.4.4.5 will finally have the rest of the content that was promised in the original 0.4.4... or even the 0.4.0 updates? Remember that bank that was supposed to be added this update which was promised on January 25th or, you know, ANY MAIN QUEST CONTENT? Inno apparently didn't.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Glory be, an update! Of sorts.
... non-horse taurs still only pop out human kids for some reason, right?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes