Jan 7, 2022
Everyone ignored you! But I'm here to help!

No. There's not.

I guess I wasn't much help, sorry.
Thanks man. I was sure that I chose the wrong time and that my question was gonna end up drowning due to the ongoing debate
Thanks for caring :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I’m surprised that this isn’t implemented yet. I wish there were such events like where FMC could stay in the house with the sons/husband and they will nightcrawl into bed for sex, sons barge into shower and gangbang mom or something like that! Damnnn! So much incest opportunities left unexplored. Wish someone could make a mod for this mechanic or something!

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Why is the game so laggy? Even the EXE version seems to have massive performance issues with it taking a long time to do actions such as sleeping, or even just loading into the game.
It's the way the code blocks are formatted. A lot of stuff hard references other stuff instead of using universal variables or clearing things from memory when not in use. Inno originally didn't build the game's path finding and time of day event system with such a massive scale of possible actions in mind. So when you have a bunch of kids or the game's doing a bunch of math for effects like cumflation or hole stretching per hour per possible appendage/orifice per body part per person per tile per in-game minute the game takes a long while to check stuff in the various .json and .xml files, do comparisons, get what's in memory, do more comparisons, and then finally output all of that.

In short shit wasn't efficiently coded and it's been three years of trying to fix that.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
That reminds me, I wonder why flying up to scout areas/reveal tiles as if explored isn't allowed. It can't be for balance reasons since teleport is gained ralativly quickly early even on a casual run. Even if you could just make some sky encounters with flying rats/centaur archers trying to skewer you/enforceres mistaking you for an angel. Can't be technical reasons since you can just repurpose the debug function, make it only reviel a fixed range for the overworld, and make it unavailable indoor/in the caves. The only problem there is thel lag for a moment while multiple tiles are marked are marked in your save.
Try asking for the feature somewhere, but as is content is dead slow.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
It's the way the code blocks are formatted. A lot of stuff hard references other stuff instead of using universal variables or clearing things from memory when not in use. Inno originally didn't build the game's path finding and time of day event system with such a massive scale of possible actions in mind. So when you have a bunch of kids or the game's doing a bunch of math for effects like cumflation or hole stretching per hour per possible appendage/orifice per body part per person per tile per in-game minute the game takes a long while to check stuff in the various .json and .xml files, do comparisons, get what's in memory, do more comparisons, and then finally output all of that.

In short shit wasn't efficiently coded and it's been three years of trying to fix that.
From what I understand a lot of that can be improved by translating functions into rust commands.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
I decided to play again after a long time and wanted to ask, Is there any content outside of the dominion ?
Some minor stuff with a couple 'taurs, a town with about 5ish minutes of main story content, a bar with a few NPCs with a tiny bit of content, and some random tomfoolery/transformation content with Meraxis. Nothing incredibly substantial, and all of it a work in progress.

If you haven't played for like 2-3yrs, it's probably worth a quick revisit. Mainly because you've likely forgotten stuff and it'll feel fresh.

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
Some minor stuff with a couple 'taurs, a town with about 5ish minutes of main story content, a bar with a few NPCs with a tiny bit of content, and some random tomfoolery/transformation content with Meraxis. Nothing incredibly substantial, and all of it a work in progress.

If you haven't played for like 2-3yrs, it's probably worth a quick revisit. Mainly because you've likely forgotten stuff and it'll feel fresh.
Sheesh man after 2 years I expected to at least fight first sister (lanett ?), but I guess its good that there is at least something new to do

Reactions: hp_surfer

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Sheesh man after 2 years I expected to at least fight first sister (lanett ?), but I guess its good that there is at least something new to do
And this right here is why this forum has a hateon for Inno.
$75k+ and 3 years, and virtually no forward momentum.
She doesn't even have a "-Insert Unexpected Life Changing Event Here-" to fall back on.
LT is her full time job. LT is her 9-5 and she faffs about milking Substar.

She has literally released a content patch that was stolen donated mods, with Trump colored dicks as her sole contribution.

Her Code is still a mess, Modding has ground to a halt after the Phobos fiasco, and the last content patch was a 2 month wait for 3 hours worth of work.

Jan 7, 2022
She doesn't even have a "-Insert Unexpected Life Changing Event Here-" to fall back on.

She has literally released a content patch that was stolen donated mods, with Trump colored dicks as her sole contribution.

Her Code is still a mess, Modding has ground to a halt after the Phobos fiasco, and the last content patch was a 2 month wait for 3 hours worth of work.
I don’t want to sound mean but I really wish all if not most of her patreon/substar stop supporting her.

Its clear that she’s taking everyone for fools and milking us by putting minimal effort.

Atleast this way she’ll stop taking everyone for granted and put in some real effort worth the support she’s getting!

Jul 31, 2018
I don’t want to sound mean but I really wish all if not most of her patreon/substar stop supporting her.

Its clear that she’s taking everyone for fools and milking us by putting minimal effort.

Atleast this way she’ll stop taking everyone for granted and put in some real effort worth the support she’s getting!
Nothing mean from you. She needs accountability for her bullshit.
But the thing is, those who donate to her (mainly on her discord) are the same persons who simp for her and let her get away with her bozo behavior. She's been doing this not for a month, no, but for YEARS. We can't hope to see a change anytime soon.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020

Phobos fiasco?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

Phobos Fiasco?

Are you referring to that person that was peddling a bunch of mods through a Google questions form and when you got to the end it asked you to pay him money to access the mods? The mods that were (mostly) created by the community over the years and offered up for free?

If that is who you are talking about, do you have a blow by blow account of what went on? Inquiring minds want to know.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Phobos Fiasco?
Inquiring minds want to know.
He kept doing that IQ test bullshit, annoying the Discord with its petty patronization...
Then a month or two ago...
From what little remains in the Discord, He appears to have attempted some form of monetization or crowdfunding...
Either through a "donate to keep codemonkey productive" or a "penny per click" system.
The Discord threw a fit and ran Phobos off. At the very least modding ground to a near halt in the wake of that.

"Codework is Freework, Only Inno gets paid" appears to be the lesson learned.

Aug 27, 2020
He kept doing that IQ test bullshit, annoying the Discord with its petty patronization...
Then a month or two ago...
From what little remains in the Discord, He appears to have attempted some form of monetization or crowdfunding...
Either through a "donate to keep codemonkey productive" or a "penny per click" system.
The Discord threw a fit and ran Phobos off. At the very least modding ground to a near halt in the wake of that.

"Codework is Freework, Only Inno gets paid" appears to be the lesson learned.
If there truly was a monetezation system that is locking people off from accessing these mods now, I believe I still have the link in my Google Drive, if anyone needs it. Also I was completely unaware of the fact that they were taken from others, given how this is one of a million different circles of degeneracy that f95zone overlaps with, and my wires can get a bit crossed up in all the bullshit and lies that is constantly spewed by denizens of the net. No offense meant or intention to say such of present company.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
If there truly was a monetezation system that is locking people off from accessing these mods now...
Thats just it... I could not find any evidence it was about paywalling mods...
If anything it sounded like it was more "codemonkey feels abused, buy poor codemonkey a coffee"

And the "Community" response was to lynch him for stealing from poor Inno.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes