EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
agree, need more loli content
I suspect the Discord rules (and previously Patreon rules) are the sole things stopping Inno from supporting loli officially. Like someone else mentioned, Meraxis has a personality and body shape comparable to a 12-yo despite what official game art might have you believe.

Last edited:

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Is there a couple more hours of content added since version 3.9.4?

I usually wait a while before I jump back into text based games. A lot of the patches that I've noticed were mostly bug fixes and a few scenes.

stupnot

Sep 10, 2021
I like how all of the bug fixes probably take longer to log in the changelog than they would to actually fix

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
And then apologizing for being late for the umpteenth time, followed by milking pity because <insert probably fake IRL reason of the week>.

I'm sorry but no one has that many IRL issues strike them in a row for 14 months. If you've got cancer or you're taking care of sick family members or something, that's understandable and that can definitely be long-term (in which case you're likely going to cease all work on the game), but I've yet to see that be her reasoning yet so it leads me to believe most of it is bull.
Oh they don't claim anything for a reason, at best vague stress and this is hard statements.

quanticnoob

Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to prevent the game from just deleting all my slaves? It's making shit real annoying

I am using some of Phobos' mods, but I don't think any of them would affect this.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to prevent the game from just deleting all my slaves? It's making shit real annoying

I am using some of Phobos' mods, but I don't think any of them would affect this.
I have never had that bug, so maybe use an older version of the game, might be a new bug.

beaujet

May 14, 2017
God, I remember this game back when I was in highschool, freshman and everything; the times I was beginning to pry into stuff not suited for my age, yet. Recalling vaguely, wasn't this around since 2016? Whatever the cause, I remember playing COC 1 and its modded version, and the early version of Tits back in 2016-2017. As much as I hate Fen, I'll hand it to them on their progress. Though, I could give little shits about horse cock and the futa stuff, no offensive.

There's content, and oversaturation. That falls in the latter now. And has. Anyhow, I find it quite sad she's reached this state. The creation system, modifying NPCs, and the relative freedom you had in the game, is quite good. So much potential.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Man, after like, four years of saying that LT desperately needs a complete combat overhaul, COC2 just did a full combat overhaul and reminded me just how fucking terrible the combat in this game is.

Try removing the mods and see if it happens again. That's not a normal bug.

There is a bug that sometimes shows NPCs in the wrong location on the map, but they're still always where they're supposed to be. So if they're just appearing to be deleted, but they're actually where they're supposed to be, it might be it that.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seeing as I first saw LT probably on fenoxo's forum and it was long ass fuck time ago, Im asking people who remember first versions/have them somewhere. Planned content for version 0.4 was savannah or jungle ? I know there was ocean or swamp planned and honestly generic names for planned places are not easy for me to remember. I think it was one place outside dominion for each 0.1 version of the game, or even 0.05v. Im curious if the game expectations from the patch content fell off a cliff or more of a stratosphere jump.

Reactions: junior20000

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
yall keep talking about mods in this thread

after some googling the only mods i could find is some weight mod and a pedo mod, both have been abandoned 2+ years ago

where do you get mods from?
the wiki and fandom only show examples on how to mod

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
yall keep talking about mods in this thread

after some googling the only mods i could find is some weight mod and a pedo mod, both have been abandoned 2+ years ago

where do you get mods from?
the wiki and fandom only show examples on how to mod
a few hundred pages ago there was someone who shared like an excel spreadsheet with links to mods, too bad it's not pinned into the first post

The hard way to browse for mods would be their discord i guess, scroll em all one by one...

Reactions: ObeX

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just for hilarious nitpicking...

Inno on the 11th said:
I'll make another post early next week to let you know what my plans for v0.4.4.5 are, and so I'll see you again then. Thank you for your patience and support!
So that was a lie.

Totally unexpected!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1880341

no surprises here, no sireee.
Anybody running a counter of false statements made by inno in this year ?
I tried that like, three or four years ago when the species changes went through. I gave up pretty quickly because it was almost literally every single post. If I went back retroactively and counted all the times she said she was working on 4.0, when clearly she wasn't, it would have been all but one post, IIRC.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes