Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
New update in... 10 days? The only way this update is dropping on time is if it contains none of the main quest content like every update from the last few months. I''ll be impressed surprised if the status update arrives on time. Can't quite call it impressive since that ain't exactly a high standard to meet.

I wonder if this update will have more modder content than material from Inno again?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Oh hey, only like two weeks late to tell us what might get done over the next week... Like any of that's getting done.

I really wish the dev branch was public so we could see if she actually did anything the last two weeks. Because I could absolutely see "sorry I didn't do anything" followed by not doing anything.

Does this site have a dice rolled, because I want to roll a d100 on how much days past July 1st its gonna take Inno to update to the latest version, also yay for another unspecified disruptions to her (kek)work. I wonder if her excuse generator is just out of ideas after all this time.

Does anyone remember what was going to be the next story step after getting out of Dominion ?
I rolled the 2d10 I have on the shelf above me and got a 3. I don't believe that for a second.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Does this site have a dice rolled, because I want to roll a d100 on how much days past July 1st its gonna take Inno to update to the latest version . . .
I got a 52 first, then 44, then 39. Better stop now before it goes to 0 and the world implodes. lol
I could also pull my tarot deck from the shelf and do a reading but I'm not that versed in reading cards and I'm afraid of jinxing it.

Sep 7, 2020
Is it technically incest if you have sex with Lilaya even though she's from like a different plane of existence?

Caesar what the fuck.
-His Praetorian Guard.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
New update in... 10 days? The only way this update is dropping on time is if it contains none of the main quest content like every update from the last few months. I''ll be impressed surprised if the status update arrives on time. Can't quite call it impressive since that ain't exactly a high standard to meet.

I wonder if this update will have more modder content than material from Inno again?
You mean that status update that is rare and almost never on time?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I got a 52 first, then 44, then 39. Better stop now before it goes to 0 and the world implodes. lol
I could also pull my tarot deck from the shelf and do a reading but I'm not that versed in reading cards and I'm afraid of jinxing it.
The zero zero on percentiles is 100.

Is it technically incest if you have sex with Lilaya even though she's from like a different plane of existence?

Caesar what the fuck.
-His Praetorian Guard.
Spoiler warning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrttao

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Huh. that is interesting. Wait, you mean her mother is not really her mother, but just transformed a random human woman and told her that she is her mother?
When Lilith accidently'd the UK, Lily was nabbed in the continuity wave and reformatted.
She was retconned into a half blooded bastard because her new mother has an unhealthy obsession with how humans function.

Timey Wimey Wibbly Wobbley Retroactive Continuity Bullshittery is the entire setting.
The UK has always been ruled by a demon queen and her endless furry rape orgy.

TLDR: Aunt Lily was magically retconned to have always been a Half Blooded Bastard. Just like Meraxis.
This was the big reveal 4 years ago... the plot hasn't really moved since then.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
I'm wondering if anyone else took notice of the first few signs that we were going to eventually lose the npc companions system?
Does anyone else give a shit? I love customization elements like this in games quite a lot.
This was back when the blog had comments still enabled, apparently I didn't post "the way this is going they're likely going to remove companions" loudly enough.
Elementals basically took over the companion slot, eventually the companion toggle is not going to work at all most likely (barring noble modders fixing it, somehow.)
Would have rather we had 2 extra party member slots instead of elementals, and people could've just had an elemental race and built around that if they wanted, but the vocal minority and/or Innoxias decision themselves fucking over everyone elses wants is what happened instead. F.

Granted this is all a moot point as presently the current game is stymied by all this other crap like mostly Innoxias terrible work ethics and receiving all the benefits from modders labors and being rewarded for simply procrastinating like at least 90% of all Patreon/subscribestar/(Some other "give me money for just existing for a month" platform here)/etc users.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Huh. that is interesting. Wait, you mean her mother is not really her mother, but just transformed a random human woman and told her that she is her mother?
Her "mother" isn't really her mother, and is just a demon that transformed her

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When Lilith accidently'd the UK, Lily was nabbed in the continuity wave and reformatted.
She was retconned into a half blooded bastard because her new mother has an unhealthy obsession with how humans function.

Timey Wimey Wibbly Wobbley Retroactive Continuity Bullshittery is the entire setting.
The UK has always been ruled by a demon queen and her endless furry rape orgy.

TLDR: Aunt Lily was magically retconned to have always been a Half Blooded Bastard. Just like Meraxis.
This was the big reveal 4 years ago... the plot hasn't really moved since then.
wait... is it still incest if she was retconned via timey wimey into an entirely different species?
clearly you are not blood related anymore

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
wait... is it still incest if she was retconned via timey wimey into an entirely different species?
clearly you are not blood related anymore
It's complicated. Lilaya was our aunt in the former world and she still sort of is in the demon world, but also not really.

Neither Lilaya nor Meraxis are blood related to Lyssieth though they have been turned into demons by her (btw Meraxis' not blood related to Lilaya either). There are two ways of becoming a demon; either born as one or turned into one. There's another gimmick in the lore, whether you're born or corrupted into one, the only way to become an "heir" is to be recognized as one. In essence, it's like going to an orphanage where every kid is yours you but you have chosen only one or two to become your de facto children. Lilaya and Meraxis are "sisters" because they have both been accepted by Lyssieth as "official" daughters.

I don't remember if Lyss accepts us as well (it would make it 3 "sisters") or if she only makes us an "unofficial" daughter. I think it's the latter because I remember her saying something like "Lilith doesn't like humans and she doesn't want us to be nice to them either. If I recognize you officially as my daugther Lilith would take notice and come snooping and we're kind of plotting against her sooooo... sowwy... I still love you though! *kisses and romps*" Something like that. I would have to play again to be sure.

I feel like only blood-demons should be considered descendants for the purpose of incest, after all, they are actually blood-related whereas the others are merely transformed into one via corruption and "adopted" into the fold. This means, IMO, that none of us are really related to Lyssieth (the MC, Lilaya and Meraxis). The only person you could make a case for being blood-related is Lilaya and ourselves and even that is a bit sketchy in the demon world because of the time and reality manipulation that happened.

If you decide to accept that everyone's related regardless of blood, then becoming a demon means Lilaya is both your aunt and your sister. Take that for a twist! :^D

Last edited:
Reactions: DietrichGRU

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Elementals basically took over the companion slot, eventually the companion toggle is not going to work at all most likely (barring noble modders fixing it, somehow.)
One idea I floated a while back is to alter "Elementals" into "Familiars", basically making them a fully customisable NPC. So you could be walking around with a pet cat that turns into a Catgirl. Or whatever. So you get the freedom of making a companion exactly how you want, but without the problems of the original companion system.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes