Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
One idea I floated a while back is to alter "Elementals" into "Familiars", basically making them a fully customisable NPC. So you could be walking around with a pet cat that turns into a Catgirl. Or whatever. So you get the freedom of making a companion exactly how you want, but without the problems of the original companion system.
You can make your summon to look how ever you want. If you have one you get a menu like the debug transform menu.

I enchanted the watch to remove the lisp but it doesn't seem to be working. anyone else have this bug?
The watch only changes sexual orientation.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You can make your summon to look how ever you want. If you have one you get a menu like the debug transform menu.
Yeah, I know you get access to a transform menu, but your elemental is still made of fire, water, air, stone/rubber or pink lust energy. My idea is to just abandon the whole "elemental" theming of magic altogether and say that the MC can summon a spirit that can take any form.

The hypno-watch has always had an option to enchant it to remove speech effects. I myself tend to use it to stop my Imp Futacows from talking like extras on Eastenders.

Also, fuck you Shorsey. Tell your mother to stop calling me, it's breaking your sister's concentration.

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
The hypno-watch has always had an option to enchant it to remove speech effects. I myself tend to use it to stop my Imp Futacows from talking like extras on Eastenders.
The speech thing is part of the personality system which was never fully implemented. That you can do that may as well be an accident or a temporary solution. I wouldn't expect it to work properly.

Also, fuck you Shorsey. Tell your mother to stop calling me, it's breaking your sister's concentration.
Ever thought about getting some professional help? Getting so upset about a random comment by someone you don't even know can't be healthy.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The speech thing is part of the personality system which was never fully implemented. That you can do that may as well be an accident or a temporary solution. I wouldn't expect it to work properly.
Probably a temporary-turned-permanent solution. I imagine a lot of people asked for a way to disable all the speech impediments. I know I can't maintain an erection while listening to a cockney accent.
In any case, the hypno-watch is also for speech patterns and it works just fine doing it.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I just assumed being able to warp someone's general manner of speaking was also some sort of hypnotism fetish trope, if it isn't it seems like at least a reasonably seamless place to put the feature.

But yeah I've only ever used it to make imps quit it with the annoying accent, so I dunno if there's ever been a lisping-related bug with it.

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
If you have items marked illigal on you, will the enforcers only take action if you have it equiped or also for having it in your inventory alone?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Pretty sure the game hasn't been geared towards using more than one cock, though the above suggestion is possible, Emperor knows whether you can actually do anything with said arrangement. In fact, the same I believe is true of female genitalia.

Honestly if the game had really anything at all that was fully fleshed out, even just one thing it'd be worth playing, but too much of it is so half-assed, partially implemented, left in a broken state, or just straight up placeholder that's promised but not in yet and likely never will.

Reactions: Knightttt

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Ever thought about getting some professional help? Getting so upset about a random comment by someone you don't even know can't be healthy.
Sorry if you got the wrong end of my comment. Dude. You picked the name "Shoresy". A character from Letterkenny who is literally a walking "yo Mama" joke. I thought you' were in on the gag. No offence intended.

Now, as I said, your sister needs to concentrate ...

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
Is there any where I can look to find out which encounters are possible on a specific tile type? For example what encounters are possible in dark alleyways vs canals?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any where I can look to find out which encounters are possible on a specific tile type? For example what encounters are possible in dark alleyways vs canals?
You'll have to memorize it, but they're very straightforward: dark alleyways always has full demons, while canals has Dominion guys + I think a few Submission encounters + the chance for slimes.

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
They ever get around to finally keeping/implementing the fix for having thousands of kids so you game doesnt shit itself? or are we still relying on like...one person on this forum for it?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
They ever get around to finally keeping/implementing the fix for having thousands of kids so you game doesnt shit itself? or are we still relying on like...one person on this forum for it?
AceXP made a fix for it and it was implemented into the game a little while ago.
I still wouldn't advise having more than 100 kids but at least it's a little better in that department.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes