Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
View attachment 1880341

no surprises here, no sireee.
Anybody running a counter of false statements made by inno in this year ?
At this point, I think it would be easier to keep track of how many times Inno has delivered everything she promised. There's still features promised in the 4.3.5 > 4.4.0 iterations that haven't shown up yet despite having been worked on for... what? Four or five months ago? Pretty sure only half of that list had been delivered upon. I'm a lot more certain that they will not see the light of day before the end of the year.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
At this point, I think it would be easier to keep track of how many times Inno has delivered everything she promised. There's still features promised in the 4.3.5 > 4.4.0 iterations that haven't shown up yet despite having been worked on for... what? Four or five months ago? Pretty sure only half of that list had been delivered upon. I'm a lot more certain that they will not see the light of day before the end of the year.
If we go based on last year, we get one update in Feb and one around summer. We've already gotten our two updates for the year. So you'll get another around Feb.

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
This may just be me being stupid, but was A2M content removed? I'm playing a ""rough"" character and all anal sex I've tried is not giving me the option.
Not only did we not receive what we were promised, but were features actively removed?

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I believe there's still stuff that was supposed to be in *4.0* that's still not in yet.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Kind of funny playing Degrees of Lewdity and Lilith's Throne after not playing after a few updates.
One always feels like a new game while the other still feels the same.
Real shame, really. Lilith's Throne could be really something special. Ah, well. At least the drama surrounding it is always interesting.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
This may just be me being stupid, but was A2M content removed? I'm playing a ""rough"" character and all anal sex I've tried is not giving me the option.
Not only did we not receive what we were promised, but were features actively removed?
I can't seem to find it either. You can still emulate it by spending a turn changing positions and then going to oral, but as a specific action with specific flavor text I'm not sure it's a thing.
When did you last play? As I recall, there was some overhaul of the dynamic sex system a few years back, which may have led to it disappearing since there's a heavy focus on positioning of characters and from what I know there aren't any sex actions that change positioning outright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Springthomas

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
I love this game, its like CoC but better, the only real thing I have an issue with is I got the hypno watch in my inventory after I got hypnotized I think but I cannot find it anywhere. Maybe after I get past all the stupid imps and shit in sub? I really wish there was a decent walk through or even maps.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I love this game, its like CoC but better, the only real thing I have an issue with is I got the hypno watch in my inventory after I got hypnotized I think but I cannot find it anywhere. Maybe after I get past all the stupid imps and shit in sub? I really wish there was a decent walk through or even maps.
There's a separate page for quest-type items below the 5 pages of regular storage space.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
I can't seem to find it either. You can still emulate it by spending a turn changing positions and then going to oral, but as a specific action with specific flavor text I'm not sure it's a thing.
When did you last play? As I recall, there was some overhaul of the dynamic sex system a few years back, which may have led to it disappearing since there's a heavy focus on positioning of characters and from what I know there aren't any sex actions that change positioning outright.
I haven't touched the game in ages, mainly in hopes of new content. So most likely it was removed during such ""upgrade"" and lost to time. Which is a shame, because as much of a low-key event it was, it was still something dominant characters could do. The rape system in the game is a joke at best, and there isn't really a way to be truly aggressive otherwise.
I've done mods on various games to give myself and people who are brain damaged enough to want to play mods made by me, the option to do such things. I refuse to do that with this game, however, because I don't want to add in more content via mod than there is in the base game. It's akin to putting a Ferrari frame on a golf cart.

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
0.4.3.9 was March.
0.4.4 was June

With all of that time, the only thing that actually got added to the game was a 3 minute quest from the bar succubus. That's rough.

I have a question. In every update, there's all of this support for modders but I have never actually seen a mod for this game. Is there a place where people post mods?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
0.4.3.9 was March.
0.4.4 was June

With all of that time, the only thing that actually got added to the game was a 3 minute quest from the bar succubus. That's rough.

I have a question. In every update, there's all of this support for modders but I have never actually seen a mod for this game. Is there a place where people post mods?

and Discord.
A few posts above yours bruv.

balur

Aug 11, 2019
It is still there. Clicked the "Sadist" fetish and it popped up under (Rough) Doggy-style. I think it might also unlock with high corruption.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

Hello once again!

This is just a quick post to let you know what I'm working on for the next preview version of 0.4.4.5, as well as how long it's likely going to take me.

So, as to what I've been working on, as well as what I want to get done for this next release, I have the following goals:
- Fix bugs. (Partially done.)
- Merge PR's from github, i.e. implementing fixes and other things from contributors. (Done.)
- Add some minor content here and there. (Mostly done.)
- Work towards getting the next stage of the main quest added. (Not yet done.)

I'm going to have some disruption to my work this week which is going to last at least a few days, and so although the goals I've outlined above are not particularly time consuming (with the exception of the main quest content), the preview/SubscribeStar release of v0.4.4.5 will be Friday 1st July at the earliest.

Thank you all so much once again for your continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll make another post next week to keep you updated on how things are going, so I'll see you again then!

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Does this site have a dice rolled, because I want to roll a d100 on how much days past July 1st its gonna take Inno to update to the latest version, also yay for another unspecified disruptions to her (kek)work. I wonder if her excuse generator is just out of ideas after all this time.

Does anyone remember what was going to be the next story step after getting out of Dominion ?

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Does this site have a dice rolled, because I want to roll a d100 on how much days past July 1st its gonna take Inno to update to the latest version, also yay for another unspecified disruptions to her (kek)work. I wonder if her excuse generator is just out of ideas after all this time.

Does anyone remember what was going to be the next story step after getting out of Dominion ?
After getting out of dominion there's some plot in Elis but so far there is almost nothing to do there exept the market. It was fun distraction but I thought you could buy slaves there, not play a bunch of minigames and having sex in a dumpster with a racoon ( It was hilarious imo ) Im hoping for more content with the spider lady. Hopefully we get at least 1 new update this year.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes