Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point I just wholeheartedly believe that Innoxia is living in literal chaos and she just resurfaces once every few months because her realm of existence is so detached from ours.

:FacePalm:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
idk , I feel like Inno is doing their best. put themselves under too much pressure over updates, would honestly stop making those posts and just post the update when it's here.
Preaching to the choir as far as the whole setting deadlines that never get kept thing. Most people would be perfectly happy with a curt "when it's ready". At least more happy than they are with continually broken promises.

But as far as "doing their best" thing goes, well, maybe doing her best to continue down some kind of depression spiral towards burnout.

The lack of progress is not _only_ due to a lack of work. It's definitely part of the issue, but a larger part is Inno's priorities. She's always getting sidetracked onto non-essential niche content at the expense of forward progress of the main story.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So in her previous update Inno said July 1st at the earliest, and now she says Friday at the latest; I'm going to split the difference and say 4.4.5 will come out the last week of August, and 4.5 sometime in November.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
So in her previous update Inno said July 1st at the earliest, and now she says Friday at the latest; I'm going to split the difference and say 4.4.5 will come out the last week of August, and 4.5 sometime in November.
That's mighty optimistic of you to assume we'll get 4.5 update this year.
Or the year after.
Or this decade.

She's always getting sidetracked onto non-essential niche content at the expense of forward progress of the main story.
If only the side contents that she kept slipping into were actually decent...
Many of the flavor contents she made were shaky and poorly-written, I believe she kept doing that so she wouldn't have to work on the main story - which takes a lot of thinking and coding. Just pump out some useless stuff that nobody cares about, you still get the feeling of accomplishment and keep the game alive on SubscribeStar without having to do anything meaningful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Sharo

Jan 29, 2018
Wow that would mean 2 updates in 2 months (ish), if I remember correctly the last gap between updates was 3 months (and that doesn't include the tendency for the gap to fluctuate usually in the direction of increasing). So grab some food and water and prepare for the long haul

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
That's mighty optimistic of you to assume we'll get 4.5 update this year.
Or the year after.
Or this decade.
Oh come on now, that's just not untrue.

The 4.0 update should have shown you that she can release any version number she wants. She'll just take all the content out of it and update the version number.

We'll absolutely get more version increases in the future.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Oh come on now, that's just not untrue.

The 4.0 update should have shown you that she can release any version number she wants. She'll just take all the content out of it and update the version number.

We'll absolutely get more version increases in the future.
This is exactly what I was saying when 4.0 dropped... was it last year or a week or two after December? I wonder what's going to happen first: will the modding community that has surfaced around Inno finally move on and start their own project since they are damn near carrying this whole thing already or will they just leave and let the game die off. Ain't no way in hell this thing is going to get completed when the main story progresses at a rate of about one town/subcity every other year.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, how can I avoid or reduce lust damage? Im trying to fight Jhortrax and his succubus but I cant win because he deals a lot of lust damage

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hi, how can I avoid or reduce lust damage? Im trying to fight Jhortrax and his succubus but I cant win because he deals a lot of lust damage
You can enchant your clothing with Lust resistance. Be careful that you don't overload your enchant capacity, if you have it enabled.
You can take perks in the Lust Tree that adds lust resistance.
There are certain potions that drop or are sold by Ralph (Slime quencher is one), that you can enchant with Lust Resistance.

I can't think of anything else that directly resists Lust, enchanting the potions are probably going to be your best option though. Drink a potion right before you start combat and you should be good to go.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I just don't understand why she keeps tossing out deadlines at this point, literally only give a percentage marker or something to show give an idea on how long it might take since she is so terrible at hard deadlines
Or she could just give a deadline months away so there's no excuse, when she misses it or if she finishes early, she can relax or release it early

Honestly, the most egregious thing is that at this point, is that she should have some understanding of how long it should reasonably take her to do an update, so I don't understand why she keeps giving out these deadlines that everyone knows she won't be able to do

DR3M3R

Jul 7, 2021
I really loved the game's early half but the lack of protagonist dialogue in later parts of the game annoys me immensely. One of the reasons I loved Lilith's throne was that despite being an ero-RPG with a customizable player character, that main character had a personality. They spoke, they questioned, they reacted to situations and was not just a soulless shell for you to "drive" like a vehicle. Most games that gives you character customization/creation and I'm not talking just about ero games, lacks this aspect. When you think about it, its not really "character" customization/creation. It's "appearance" customization. A character is not just how she or he looks, there's much MUCH more to a character and I think the early parts of Lilith's Throne nailed that aspect. The utter confusion you would feel when you're just thrown into this magical world was perfectly portrayed by the early main character dialogues. Now i'm in the Elis area after doing all of the story quests in dominion and I haven't seen a single main character dialogue for a quite a while. If I'm not wrong, I think the last time I saw the Mc speak was during the confrontation with Lyssieth. After that its been a whole lot of "You asked (insert question)" , "You said (whatever)" and just second person narration of whatever is that you do instead of actual dialogue. It almost seems like the author/writer is purposefully trying to avoid main character dialogues for some reason. Well, if it is intentional then I have some idea of what that reason could be. The same thing that has plagued video games for the past decade or so : "Immersion"

A good chunk of mainstreams games has this problem. Somehow instead of having a character with a personality, a voice, emotions who naturally connects to the story as the player character; having a mute, soulless shell of a "character" for you to put yourself in is more "immersive", according to some people. If the people behind Lilith's Throne are of that same mentality then I can't say anything other than that I'm incredibly disappointed.

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
I do like the in-depth (as far as sex-oriented games go) sex mechanics but it lacks the gore aspect for me. You can stretch orfice, but you can't tear it. It would be nice to have something like that in here. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but oh well. Playing as a male character and trying to keep the femdom atmosphere would be nice to have some nasty aftereffects of large dildos after pegging :rolleyes:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Defense is a futile effort. Most strategies involve one-shotting everyone via exploiting the game's broken systems, including but not limited to:
  • Consume a racial TF potion such as panther, dragon, aligator, or any other race with a high physic. Steal some knuckle dusters of a thug. Punch everything.
  • Obtain the level drain perk and make non-protected NPC's orgasm. Use the perk points to max out Physical tree. Punch everything.
  • Above, but with zweihandler.
  • Make a horse TF potion with a single horn and a pair of wings. Learn and upgrade the icicle spell. Skewer everything.
  • Obtain a fire elemental spellbook and about 15 fire scrolls (plenty of ways to make enough money). Upgrade the summoning spell up to binding. Remember per assign your stand's elemental's perk points and reap the benefits.
  • Enchant a clothing item to max your Physique and Critical stats at the cost of all your health and mana. You already made it pass the imps, so it won't matter..

Reactions: chopee

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I really loved the game's early half but the lack of protagonist dialogue in later parts of the game annoys me immensely. One of the reasons I loved Lilith's throne was that despite being an ero-RPG with a customizable player character, that main character had a personality. They spoke, they questioned, they reacted to situations and was not just a soulless shell for you to "drive" like a vehicle. Most games that gives you character customization/creation and I'm not talking just about ero games, lacks this aspect. When you think about it, its not really "character" customization/creation. It's "appearance" customization. A character is not just how she or he looks, there's much MUCH more to a character and I think the early parts of Lilith's Throne nailed that aspect. The utter confusion you would feel when you're just thrown into this magical world was perfectly portrayed by the early main character dialogues. Now i'm in the Elis area after doing all of the story quests in dominion and I haven't seen a single main character dialogue for a quite a while. If I'm not wrong, I think the last time I saw the Mc speak was during the confrontation with Lyssieth. After that its been a whole lot of "You asked (insert question)" , "You said (whatever)" and just second person narration of whatever is that you do instead of actual dialogue. It almost seems like the author/writer is purposefully trying to avoid main character dialogues for some reason. Well, if it is intentional then I have some idea of what that reason could be. The same thing that has plagued video games for the past decade or so : "Immersion"

A good chunk of mainstreams games has this problem. Somehow instead of having a character with a personality, a voice, emotions who naturally connects to the story as the player character; having a mute, soulless shell of a "character" for you to put yourself in is more "immersive", according to some people. If the people behind Lilith's Throne are of that same mentality then I can't say anything other than that I'm incredibly disappointed.
This was going to happen sooner or later. Lilith's Throne is being advertised and designed as a highly-customizable game that allows you to toggle and tweak everything and anything that makes up its content; fetishes, appearance, gender, frequency, etc. And some of these have sub-categories of their own, for finer control over your experience. The more power and agency you give the player, the less you will have as the developer and storyteller.

The game is fragmented into tiny pieces and that comes with a cost. Either you have an open-ended game that expects the player to do all the legwork themselves, or you create and flesh out an experience for them. It will be extremely hard to deliver a finely crafted balance of both. In a sense, the former is easier because all you have to do is give the player a canvas for them to paint on on, with minimal work for yourself. However, those who wish to paint inside the lines of grandiose designs are going to be disappointed. This game is a canvas, not a coloring book.

Of course, this can also be attributed to the developer's waning interest in the game, lack of motivation, or all of these things together...

Last edited:

gokudark

Sep 24, 2020
Oh my... this new content for becoming random NPC bitch sucks... . I just started it and found two bugs without even trying...
I had 0 money and could offer money on that event when your alpha gives you option to pay, whore out yourself for him or mug some NPC. Same event, when you are male with no vagina you can get pregnant when you select to whore out because in that encounter (when "present vagina" is available) your character is getting some kind of abstract pussy or something...?
I wish that new content would be more polished... but after reading some of recent posts it is probably impossible.

Anyway apart from the event above, there are events with "walkies" and just getting fucked by your alpha. Is there more of those? At least I couldn't get anything new after like 20 tries. Not so impressive to say the least. Could have add this slave game mechanic, like with those rats in submission but instead of rats it would be this alpha as a master. Some game over would be nice, at least then it would feel as finished feature but well...

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes