tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
This is probably a dumb question but how do I view the character artwork the game mentions in the menus? You've got like 5 artists to choose from but I haven't seen a single picture. Am I just looking in the wrong places? Or could this be just a feature that hasn't been added yet?
There's really not that much art despite there being a bunch of artists listed.

Go to like, Nyan or something and click her name in the character list in the upper right corner to view her character description. It should just be there.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
This is probably a dumb question but how do I view the character artwork the game mentions in the menus? You've got like 5 artists to choose from but I haven't seen a single picture. Am I just looking in the wrong places? Or could this be just a feature that hasn't been added yet?
You just mouse over folks when they're in the character list on the right. Looking in the bio lets you change the default.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
res\images\characters
^ ^ ^ ^
That is the location of the various images in the game folder, the Res folder is at the same level as your exe/jar file.

Reactions: Forbiddenfetish77

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Just wondering, is there any content where the MC is enslaved? I know it's mentioned as a throwaway if you lose to Brax (something like "oh well at least I'm not someone's slave") but is there actually any content like that, at all?
Subjectively kinda.
  • If you do the Arthur quest where you rescue him from the other mansion, you can talk to his succubus maid who will collar you and do some minor pet play content. It's voluntary but you do become her bitch.
  • After finishing the first part of Helena's quest you get the chance to become a stress relief servant for a succubus centaur chick. Content includes feminization and prominently features centaurs so if you're not into that then don't go for that. While at first it sounds like you're forced to work there you can just remove the slave collar and do your own thing.
  • I don't remember how to access this but there's a milking farm in which you're given a pussy and you can sell your milk and get pregnant for monetary profit, this can eventually lead to a bad end but the actual enslavement part is handwaived.
  • The only one that I can think of being actual enslavement is the rat bad end. Just lose to the rat people and they'll do some gross stuff to you, which leads to a handwaived (surprising no-one) "you live the rest of your life as a slave".
So if you're looking for actually playing the game through the point of view of a slave then you're out of luck. If you're only interested in like maybe five or six pages of dialogue then yes.

Reactions: medassin

weetweet69

Feb 25, 2019
$7450 a month for doing an hour (probably even less) of work per day on average. Unbelieveable.

Remember when refactoring the races' code was prioritized over story and missions, for the sake of modding? That was finished almost 2 years ago. Compared to the amount of time since then, almost nothing of substance was actually added.
Refactoring race code over story and missions, for the sake of modding is something that should been left to modders and anyone that would of volunteered. Could of had someone else crack at that while the plot could of been advanced further with the whole "dethrone Lilith" and "World is actually ran by some demon illuminati" plot that was added in years ago. Then again, one could only think of the excuses to justify refactoring when the only mods for this game are all likely on a Discord where it's just Pokemon races last I remember.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I ended up changing some aspects of the next stage of the main quest, and that's set me back a little.
translation: I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do, but I left everything till the last moment, and I can't churn out enough content before the deadline. People are also slowly catching on to the fact that the "contributors" now do 90% of the work whilst I reap the rewards.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The whole thing's like that joke that was really funny the first time, even the second and third. But now it's kind of sad more so than funny nowadays. Frustrating even that the same thing keeps getting re-vomited. I think the disappointment and, to an extent, resentment is starting to overtake the fun. For some, it has for a long time now and for others, it's only now getting stale. Guess it depends on how long someone's been watching the circus. I myself remember watching this back before it was even on Patreon, so I'm beyond the giggles. I'm more or less just hoping for it to officially die so modders can hopefully pick up the pieces, but even that dreams been bleeding out and gasping for air.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The only thing that's surprising is why she even bothers to post anything at all. The project is years behind at this point, with outright refusal to hire help or do anything at all to improve her project management, and people still give her close to $7500US a month in subscribtions. She could probably go completely silent for at least half a year at this point before her white knights finally started to pull their funding.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes