Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Is there any way for me to keep children born from my slaves, or to at least be able to find them out in the world? And if not is there at least a mod that adds that?
I don't know anything about keeping children, however, you can buy an Offspring Map inside the City Hall which can help you spawn a specific child.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Its been so long that i forgot how to raise elemental levels and i feel like i am just glossing over it each time i do something
Left side of the screen, click their icon. Same as any other companion.
Then "talk" to them to change skilltree

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Btw if people are wondering how to make money just work at angels kiss then buy collars to make slaves and they make so much passive money are good also a great place to steal xp

Last edited:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
A question to the code people, does this game really tracks and updates status of every made/encountered npc per in game movement/action ? or im just misremembering.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
A question to the code people, does this game really tracks and updates status of every made/encountered npc per in game movement/action ? or im just misremembering.
IIRC it's every spawned NPC, that's why it lags after a while if you don't clear the alleyways.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Btw if people are wondering how to make money just work at angels kiss then buy collars to make slaves and they make so much passive money are good also a great place to steal xp
How to get rich quick (no scam)
Step 1. Beat up the homeless and sell their clothes. Use money to buy hundreds of essences.
Step 2. Save up and get your licence.
Step 3. Milking room, quadruple slave quarters.
Step 4. Enchant 4 collars with the Pussy Slut, Cock Stud, Submissive Breasts, Lactation and Cum Stud fetishes.
Step 5. Head to the submission caves and get yourself four slimes.
Step 6. Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Step 7. Enjoy making millions a day by exploiting the 168 hour demon British work week, your employees will love you!

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i think this game has bug. i equip seal / lock items for slaves and sex with them but they still can unquip clother or never look like be lock.
and second question is how i can remove fetishs or up lv / equip it?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Silly noob... You can give any piece of clothing the slavery enchantment. You can even take that clothing off a just-defeated opponent, enchant it, then put it right back on them.
Obtain the "bondage applier" kink while you're at it, this makes the slavery enchantment cost no essences. This makes the whole process literally free.

When I want to "speedrun" infinite money:
  • Use starting money to buy slaver license (I highly recommend sorting through the starting clothing options at the beginning of the game for the highest value apparel while you're at it. Don't worry about aesthetics; you're just going to sell this shit for a little starting boost anyway. This is strictly optional as the starting money is exactly enough for the license).
  • Completing this and a couple other risk free quests should be enough exp to go straight for the "orgasmic level drain" perk.
  • Grind exp at the glory hole in the shopping arcade; focus on lust damage upgrades.
  • "Buy" the bondage applier fetish with like 12 essences or whatever it costs.
  • Once you're confident enough, tease the nearest succubus to death and enslave them with their own clothing.
  • Sell your first slave at slaver alley for like 40k or whatever an untrained succubus is worth. It's more than enough to start the snowball.
  • Buy a maxed out milking room and a quadruple slave room.
  • Enslave more succubi
  • Transform succubi to have penis, vagina and maxed out milk production. This will take a lot of clicking. Make sure all of their emissions are unnaturally flavored because that vastly increases the milk's value. Apply all the modifiers too, while you're at it.
Each one will give you like 600k per day on a 24hr milking schedule. Who gives a shit about their obedience or affection? You'll never have to interact with them and, when we're talking this level of money, you literally cannot spend it all. And the whole process will only take you like 15mins.
Among the most expensive projects you can take up are buying the Spa 3 slaves will give you that money every single day and buying all the essences in the magic shop to obtain godmode via potion effects. Even these become trivial.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
When I want to "speedrun" infinite money ...
Dude.

Orgasmic Level Drain. Become a Slime. Fight Imp patrols. Loot only the money, the jewelry and weapon of the leader (relatively stackable, so it won't overload your inventory and is easier to sell) and the potion carried by the second (which should be an "unslime" potion if you're a Slime). By the time you've hit Level 50 and cash in the loot, you'll have enough flames just lying around to set up a milking operation with four Imp futa-taurs.

You'll also have a bunch of unsliming potions for later slave-customisation purposes.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Who gives a shit about their obedience or affection? You'll never have to interact with them and, when we're talking this level of money, you literally cannot spend it all.
What do you mean who gives a shit about their obedience and affection? How can you live with yourself keeping extremely unwilling slaves that would rather die than work for you?

Just enchant their collar to give them the fetishes for loving getting milked, being submissive and BDSM so they love their job! You can have them gain around 24 affection per day having them work 24 hours a day. A few days in and they'll love you and their job.

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
I found out that there is a pokemon mod for lilith's throne I tried to find it on google and I didn't find it on any site does anyone know where I can find it

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
*looks at #13,078 and #13,080*
...am I the weirdo for treating my slaves nicely?
I mean there are weirder things you could be doing like handh***ing.

I found out that there is a pokemon mod for Lilith's throne I tried to find it on google and I didn't find it on any site does anyone know where I can find it
You can find the mod inside the official Discord in the modding section.

• Haha
Reactions: Parthornax

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is there a natural way to get more transformation options when you become a demon?
Not from what I read on the wiki (but to be fair it seems to be quite outdated).
If anything, you could always type "buggy" on any map to enter the debug menu and transform to whatever race you want from there while maintaining Demon as your true race.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Hey, you guys remember like a month ago when the dev came back and was like, "I'm so sorry for taking two months off without saying anything" and then took almost another month of without saying anything other than "maybe next week"?

Good times.

Honestly, it was funnier the first three times this happened. At this point, the joke is mostly just sad.

Wait... I think I called it sad last time. I need a new adjective for this clusterfuck.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I think the options are supposed to open up as you beat more Lilin.
We are too. The only reason nobody knows for sure is because there are no other Lilin to beat after... how many years has it been now? I've lost track.

Hey, you guys remember like a month ago when the dev came back and was like, "I'm so sorry for taking two months off without saying anything" and then took almost another month of without saying anything other than "maybe next week"?

Good times.

Honestly, it was funnier the first three times this happened. At this point, the joke is mostly just sad.

Wait... I think I called it sad last time. I need a new adjective for this clusterfuck.
Train wreck sums this up pretty nicely if you ask me. You know it's awful, you know you shouldn't be anywhere near it trying to enjoy yourself, but you can't damn well look away from how everything falls apart in such a spectacular fashion.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Train wreck sums this up pretty nicely if you ask me. You know it's awful, you know you shouldn't be anywhere near it trying to enjoy yourself, but you can't damn well look away from how everything falls apart in such a spectacular fashion.
It's Sideshow Bob in the yard with all the rakes. A train wreck can only happen once with the same train, but this keeps happening and happening.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes