blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
is there a natural way to get more transformation options when you become a demon?
The way to get more transformation options as a demon is to collect the essence of Elder Lilin, only one of which is currently in the game as a quest. So without cheating the only different transformation option you can get is human.

If you really want other options, you can go into the debug menu by typing "buggy" and giving yourself the perks for the rest of the Elder Lilin, which unlock more transformation options.
1658661708620.png
Here is an example of one of them:
1658661768545.png
They all also give +50 aura, so unless you lower your own aura, you're gonna have around +350 aura with all perks combined.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The way to get more transformation options as a demon is to collect the essence of Elder Lilin, only one of which is currently in the game as a quest. So without cheating the only different transformation option you can get is human.

If you really want other options, you can go into the debug menu by typing "buggy" and giving yourself the perks for the rest of the Elder Lilin, which unlock more transformation options.
View attachment 1943532
Here is an example of one of them:
View attachment 1943537
They all also give +50 aura, so unless you lower your own aura, you're gonna have around +350 aura with all perks combined.
What version is that from, because I've never seen those options before.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
I havent played this game for 3 years. I see a lot of jokes about how misguided the development is making obscure side-content instead of the main story and how little additions there are in each update anyway, but I was wondering what has actually been added in the past 3 years that's actual content and not armpit sex? For example, can I defeat the first Elder Lilin out in the fields or whatever? How many are defeatable now?

I'm just about to get Lyssieth to turn me into a demon and my next quest is going out into the fields, but so far this is LITERALLY the same playthrough I did ~3 years ago except now theres handholding and armpit licking. I remember being able to exit the city back then but there was no point as there was nothing to do.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I havent played this game for 3 years. I see a lot of jokes about how misguided the development is making obscure side-content instead of the main story and how little additions there are in each update anyway, but I was wondering what has actually been added in the past 3 years that's actual content and not armpit sex? For example, can I defeat the first Elder Lilin out in the fields or whatever? How many are defeatable now?

I'm just about to get Lyssieth to turn me into a demon and my next quest is going out into the fields, but so far this is LITERALLY the same playthrough I did ~3 years ago except now theres handholding and armpit licking. I remember being able to exit the city back then but there was no point as there was nothing to do.
There is a whole new city full of placeholders... and not much else

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Well, since then, the town of Elis has been added. It has a bunch of furry NPCs who appear to be all but irrelevant to the main story. Bunch of pretty niche fetish stuff. And you can fool around with Meraxis a bit more.

Aaaaand that's about it.

Reactions: Parthornax

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip>, but so far this is LITERALLY the same play through I did ~3 years ago except now there's hand holding and armpit licking. <Snip>
You have just answered your own question as to why Inno has become the butt of jokes here and why people complain about development of this game. It is literally the exact same story as there was 3 years ago, but now we can hold hands, fuck armpits, become a milk cow, and be some alley attacker's personal bitch.

There has been more side content and 'QOL stuff' added in the last 3 years than there has been movement on the main story.

Reactions: H3l1PH03N1X

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Know what'd be QoL? The option to pare down the contacts list somehow. I don't need to know the name and status of the over two hundred people I've sold to afford the spa and all of the gear and potions I've enchanted.

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
$7450 a month for doing an hour (probably even less) of work per day on average. Unbelieveable.

Remember when refactoring the races' code was prioritized over story and missions, for the sake of modding? That was finished almost 2 years ago. Compared to the amount of time since then, almost nothing of substance was actually added.

Mar 8, 2022
Aside from editing the save file yourself or using 'buggy' (debug menu), I have been working on a to help simplify editing save files. It's still a work in progress, so it can't completely replace editing the save file manually or using the debug menu.
Can you explain to an idiot like me how to use your save editor? I have that error and Idk how to do what you said there. I just wish would be a way to deleting my kids faster than I do with notepad++ and I was thinking your save editor might have some kind of interface or something to ease the process.

Last edited:

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Just wondering, is there any content where the MC is enslaved? I know it's mentioned as a throwaway if you lose to Brax (something like "oh well at least I'm not someone's slave") but is there actually any content like that, at all?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just wondering, is there any content where the MC is enslaved? I know it's mentioned as a throwaway if you lose to Brax (something like "oh well at least I'm not someone's slave") but is there actually any content like that, at all?
Nope, not really, sorry.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
That's been asked previously, and the answer is no. Closest you get is submitting to some alley attackers and the mansion basement with Rose.

May 21, 2019
This is probably a dumb question but how do I view the character artwork the game mentions in the menus? You've got like 5 artists to choose from but I haven't seen a single picture. Am I just looking in the wrong places? Or could this be just a feature that hasn't been added yet?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes