ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
A very stupid question: When you are setting your "fetish preferences" and you have option "submissive" (with the options disable, hate, dislike, neutral, like, love), does this refers to MC preferring to be submissive, or MC preferring that NPC are submissive?
Thats your MC. Select that to make your MC a bottom bitch.
Everything in that menu is what your PC desires.

The global NPC menu is elsewhere and uses slightly different terminology and different UI.

Reactions: Stray4

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hello there!

So I've beaten down some folks in the town, then I talked to them multiple times, until they adored me. I then invited them to live as a guests. This was before I got the slavers license. Now I have one. And the collards too.
But I cannot understand how do I enslave them now? I equipped collars onto them. They still stay in guest rooms and I cannot seem to be able to enslave them, even though they wear those 'sealed' collars.

Can someone explain how it works, please? I searched the thread, but I cannot find an answer. Maybe I'm blind and all...
Can I enslave a guest?
Can I move an NPC from guest room to slave room?

Thanks!

Jan 23, 2018
Hello there!

So I've beaten down some folks in the town, then I talked to them multiple times, until they adored me. I then invited them to live as a guests. This was before I got the slavers license. Now I have one. And the collards too.
But I cannot understand how do I enslave them now? I equipped collars onto them. They still stay in guest rooms and I cannot seem to be able to enslave them, even though they wear those 'sealed' collars.

Can someone explain how it works, please? I searched the thread, but I cannot find an answer. Maybe I'm blind and all...
Can I enslave a guest?
Can I move an NPC from guest room to slave room?

Thanks!
Try kicking them out, encountering them out in the streets, attacking them, and then forcing the collar onto them.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Try kicking them out, encountering them out in the streets, attacking them, and then forcing the collar onto them.
I thought about that, but in the 'kick out' tooltip it says something like 'this character will be removed from the game'.
On the other hand, I don't really need these particular NPCs, so I guess, I'll just remove them to get new ones in the correct way.
Thank you!

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
1. Is there any way you can interact with the child between two slaves? I know if you have a slave with an ovipositor you can incubate the eggs, but then the child is counted as yours.

2. Is there any way for you to "regress" a slaves age?
Races that can transform should be able to change their age appearance to -/+ 10 years of their actual age, but I don't know a way to lower their actual age chronologically. The minimum age is also 18 (unless you use a mod). If you can find where the data for your slaves are being held in the save file, you might be able to edit their age that way?

Edit: I wasn't able to find where the slave data is being held but found a possible (?) alternative that might help a bit. In the save file you can edit the actual date in game, so you might be able to lower that to make them younger?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer Fafala

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Any way to play the game on mobile? Would really appreciate if there's a way.
This game is so badly optimized that it gives most computers troubles. The only way to run this on a mobile is to find a quantum computer from about 150 years in the future. If you're lucky it might even come pre-loaded with LT version 0.7.4.5 :D

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Hi bros, i have new question. i defeat a npc and force her equip some bdsm gears like mouth gag, handcuff, ankle cuff... and see those item is sealed, and then when have sex, she still action normal (can talk but had gaged? dont restraint action as well). The other problem that i cant take out those items. Is it a bug?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Is there a fallout mod.
Just because the game is moddable doesn't mean you can mod the shit out of it like a Bethesda game.

First, Inno has to refactor chunks of the code to make it more manageable, then she has to make templates modders can use. Lilith's Throne is a homebrew version of Java and the code is a jumbled mess, meaning without those templates it is an absolute PITA in the to make new content and implemented it into the game. Is it possible to add things without the templates? Yes, if you're a programmer and you know what you're doing, but most people aren't going to take a programmer's course just to make mods for this game... lol

IIRC, the only templates available right now are clothes, tattoos and weapons, aka, all minor stuff. None of the real game changing stuff has been added yet. Also, because this is a common question when this topic arises; the majority of the mods that do exist are on the Discord server.

Last edited:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
This game is so badly optimized that it gives most computers troubles. The only way to run this on a mobile is to find a quantum computer from about 150 years in the future. If you're lucky it might even come pre-loaded with LT version 0.7.4.5 :D
That is a very optimistic prediction you're making there, assuming we will ever leave v.4.X when the updates so far haven't even covered everything that was supposed to be released in the initial 4.0 release.

Jan 23, 2018
Is there any way for me to keep children born from my slaves, or to at least be able to find them out in the world? And if not is there at least a mod that adds that?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is there any way for me to keep children born from my slaves, or to at least be able to find them out in the world? And if not is there at least a mod that adds that?
No, not unless you're the father.

And I've never seen a mod for that. It's not something current modding would support, and I don't know if anyone's done a hacky job to make it work.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Given that just tracking the MC's kids can cause major lag if you have a lot of them, tracking other people's offspring could make the game completely unplayable very quickly.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes