Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
You should probably redownload/re-extract it then, optimally using a different mirror since you should probably have a data folder.
In terms of a .bat file to brute-force, you'll need all of two lines:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
start javaw -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_4_2.jar
Also, you may need to manually define where java is if it doesn't work.
Once it's done, just save in the same directory where the jar file is, and it should hopefully be good to go with a double-click.
Following up to this, when you're manually defining the java location in the .bat file, it helps to just move your java installation to your C drive, so that it would read C:\Java\... instead of C:\Program Files\Java\... , as my .bat file still had trouble finding it while it was in Program Files. Finally worked for me after that.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
how is it possible for innoxia to be even more lazy and greedy than yanderedev yet make a shit ton more money
- Simps
- NSFW game that actually has a good skeleton, more species than you expected in any game (even if they're all the same outside of a line of text), every gender/non-gender under the sun (if that's important to you; just means more stuff I have to turn off), way too many sexual moves and positions that I've never heard of, etc.
- Is female (gets you more simps, "simpathy", etc)

lanaya1437

May 1, 2018
I go to the game discord every now and then to see if anything changed, and I'm always disappointed. I even offered some devops advice since I work with it daily, and was told (by fans, not Inno) that I'm wasting my breath. Others that have tried something similar were often even basically driven off by "Inno best programmer, Inno know everything" statements.

Shame, this was one of those games where the developer wasn't afraid to spend time on the engine and refactoring if needed, rather than just printing repetitive content and cutting features like many other games. It had real potential.

Shame again, since many problems the development of this game has, like feature creep, infrequent updates or horrible communication can be solved with relative ease, if the developer is willing to listen that is. These are problems developers had for ages, and there are proven methods of solving them.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the point when the entire project is too big for Inno alone to manage and she vanishes without a word, and for the fanbase to take over on a separate branch, like it happened with Free Cities.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Is there a way to get wings through gameplay or do you have to use the cheat menu? I am still early on in the game so that may be the reason.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
So here's a fun one: I used the Phobos feral and kobold mods (frankly I'm surprised those aren't in yet, though I shouldn't be, it's Inno) and now somehow the loiter and rest options have broken. They do nothing except pass time, which doesn't show up until I refresh that corner of the window in some way. Reinstalling did nothing.
I know this isn't really the place for tech support, but it's the place I'm most likely to get a response that isn't half tongue-bathing Inno and half excuses.

Is there a way to get wings through gameplay or do you have to use the cheat menu? I am still early on in the game so that may be the reason.
Racial transformative from any race/sub-race with wings.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
So here's a fun one: I used the Phobos feral and kobold mods (frankly I'm surprised those aren't in yet, though I shouldn't be, it's Inno) and now somehow the loiter and rest options have broken. They do nothing except pass time, which doesn't show up until I refresh that corner of the window in some way. Reinstalling did nothing.
Do you mind posting your save file here for analysis? I'll bet there's some mod data that's hanging around in your save that's causing the engine to freak out whenever a new turn is generated.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Do you mind posting your save file here for analysis? I'll bet there's some mod data that's hanging around in your save that's causing the engine to freak out whenever a new turn is generated.
It's definitely something attached to the saves, it works fine with a character that's never seen the content from those two mods. Now the issue is finding and excising whatever it is causing the issue. Y'think I'm gonna have to snuff my new pupper to fix it?

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is it bad that I hope Inno adds the angel content before the game dies, just so I can have legions of fallen-angel kids with Meraxis??

Reactions: Parthornax

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
It's definitely something attached to the saves, it works fine with a character that's never seen the content from those two mods. Now the issue is finding and excising whatever it is causing the issue. Y'think I'm gonna have to snuff my new pupper to fix it?
Stuff like this is always reparable with a bit of time and patience. :)

If you look in the mod's XML files you should see some sort of unique identifier for the various body parts. If you search your save file for those and carefully remove the NPCs—as well as references to those NPCs—that have those body parts (or change the removed parts to something that still exists in the game) it should correct the issue.

Just make sure to make a backup of your save first. The save format is pretty much just a dump of the game's internal structures, so it's a bit of a tangled web.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Stuff like this is always reparable with a bit of time and patience. :)

If you look in the mod's XML files you should see some sort of unique identifier for the various body parts. If you search your save file for those and carefully remove the NPCs—as well as references to those NPCs—that have those body parts (or change the removed parts to something that still exists in the game) it should correct the issue.

Just make sure to make a backup of your save first. The save format is pretty much just a dump of the game's internal structures, so it's a bit of a tangled web.
"A bit of a tangled web", right. I just attempted to remove one of the kobolds (which after removing the mod turned into otters with mouse limbs and dragon horns) and somehow disabled the UI on the left and right sides of the window, plus the combat UI.
I think I'll just export the character and start over, I hadn't even broken level 15 yet. Weird part is, of the two characters I used the mods with, just that one seems to be the worst off, even though I used the same mods the same amount on a second.
Fun tidbit: the otter I tried erasing glitched horribly somehow. It had no name and was unsellable, the game just kept giving me the critter's value. And that was before trying to Thanos him.
Thanks for electing to help, but this honestly seems like it won't be worth the time spent for either of us. Or the headache.
SERIOUSLY, HOW DOES REMOVING A CHARACTER FUCK THE UI THAT MUCH

nobody100

Nov 27, 2020
So here's a fun one: I used the Phobos feral and kobold mods (frankly I'm surprised those aren't in yet, though I shouldn't be, it's Inno) and now somehow the loiter and rest options have broken.
Gonna be that random dude to ask and hopefully isn't gonna annoy ya while you're looking for tech support but can I ask where you found such mods? Looking up mods in here seems to point at some very old and dead links

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Gonna be that random dude to ask and hopefully isn't gonna annoy ya while you're looking for tech support but can I ask where you found such mods? Looking up mods in here seems to point at some very old and dead links
Discord

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Ah, was afraid of that but fair enough, thanks for the info!
If you search this thread for 'phobos' you should find a mod-pack relatively easily. It is from a Discord, but someone yoinked it and plopped it down in here somewhere, so unless the post is removed, it'll be here.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes