marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
I have a weird problem. Whenever I open the jar version of the game and I load one of my old saves (I usually use the exe version) it basically freezes up as far as I can tell. Anyone have an idea on what might be causing this? I've run jarfix and that doesn't seem to help.

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
I have a weird problem. Whenever I open the jar version of the game and I load one of my old saves (I usually use the exe version) it basically freezes up as far as I can tell. Anyone have an idea on what might be causing this? I've run jarfix and that doesn't seem to help.
Wait a bit and don't click the window. If you did a lot of stuff in this save it can take a while to load.
The exe version seems to be better at handling this.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wait...the enchantment limit got removed alltogether?
Huh...well I guess I can just tattoo myself into godhood now! (better than putting enchantments into clothes IMO)

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Huh...well I guess I can just tattoo myself into godhood now! (better than putting enchantments into clothes IMO)
which I think is funny the enchantment limit got added because people were doing just what you described. So i guess they don't care about that anymore for some reason /shrug/

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
certain ui elements aren't working for me, tried reinstalling java and that did nothing, i know this is an issue with my java specifically because im also having errors in other java games such as tales of androgyny which throws an error at me when i get past the loading screen, help appreciated
View attachment 1915866
There was another user claiming that it was an issue with Java versions between 180.172-180.331+ and said that downgrading to 172 or earlier solved the issue.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
which I think is funny the enchantment limit got added because people were doing just what you described. So i guess they don't care about that anymore for some reason /shrug/
People was only doing that because they added a time-limit to potions and you could no longer pay your way into perfect physique, sexyness & arcane potential forever (if they return to that I'll be most-thrilled, would make the races return to a more cosmetic choice rather than a mechanics/build choice...then again I guess I just got that here? XD)

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
  • Added some minor description variations for the 'seductive look' sex action (available while in the 'all fours' sex slot) for if the performer is identified as an owl-morph and has a 'raptor' race face type.
Well, this goes well together with that one dog breed nobody ever heard about or armpit sex. The only explanation can be that every message, Email, chat and blog comment that Inno ever recieved is automatically added to a development task list, which is processed at complete random. With todays AI capabilities all comments about "more story" or that one particular bug or game balance get grouped into one task, completely drowned out by weird fetishes literally one person on earth cares about.

Sep 26, 2018
Well, this goes well together with that one dog breed nobody ever heard about or armpit sex. The only explanation can be that every message, Email, chat and blog comment that Inno ever recieved is automatically added to a development task list, which is processed at complete random. With todays AI capabilities all comments about "more story" or that one particular bug or game balance get grouped into one task, completely drowned out by weird fetishes literally one person on earth cares about.
That's just kinda terrifying though. Imagine hitting it from the back and she just spins her neck around 180° and hoots at you.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I've never been one to complain about what is ostensibly a good game. The dev cycle leaves a lot to be desired but what's there is solid. Nobody would be bitching if the game didn't have the potential it clearly has.
That's the problem. It's such a good skeleton (outside of the abysmal performance) and people are, understandably, pissed that this dev does not give a single fuck about her game that she makes over $7,000 a MONTH for doing literally nothing. In the two years I've followed this game, less content has come out for it than other games put out in a month, and no, those other games make nowhere close to what this dev is pulling in.

Do I like LT? Absolutely, and would kill to see more content for it (especially non-female content in the main storyline). Would I ever consider giving any amount of money to this game? Fuck no, the dev is a terrible person and deserves all the flak she gets. She makes up excuses as to why she did nothing for the week and then apologizes for continuing to miss her own deadlines and she does that for months until she drops a patch so devoid of content that you'd think the US Congress was responsible for working on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

really?? 7.300$ every month for this shit!?
you guys are crazy...
Yup, horrible, enabling, simps who continue to blow their money on literally nothing. It's outright pathetic.

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Can we address how absurdly broken the economy in this game is or has that already been talked to death?
The moment you're able to defeat a succubus/incubus in combat, you can enslave them as dairy cows. Since they can self transform, you can max out their milk production and add all the modifiers to get over 200k flames every day for every succubus you put in the milking room. When you're making a couple million flames every day, you can just potion your way to invulnerability.
This makes the "chef" job objectively the best starting perk to have, btw.
Neat, but then again going around and enslaving people and raising their obediance seems to work fairly much the same, since random mobs attacking you never stops being a thing. Really there are infinite ways to break this game as many people know. My fav for level grinding was to become a filly with the sex XP leaching, infinite XP and escents. It's worth remembering that while enchantment cap is a thing, and thus makes 90% of rare magic items worthless, potion stacking is uncapped like morrowind.

kht

Nov 16, 2016
It didn't. What was removed was just an old obsolete item tag that was intended for a similar function than the current enchant limit. It actually does nothing, but lots of .xml files were still referencing it.

Is DP in the game? If yes, how?
Double penetration? Yes. In any sex scene with three or more characters, with two or more having dicks, you just need a suitable position and then simply have the two dick-having characters fuck the other one.

Most scenes in the game are with only two characters, though. The main exceptions would be enforcer encounters (threesome), imp gangs (fivesome) and fucking two slaves together when they're on the same tile. Enabling the companion system also opens some extra options, and there are a few with named NPCs too.

Of course, if there's tails and/or tentacles available, you don't even need three characters.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
There was another user claiming that it was an issue with Java versions between 180.172-180.331+ and said that downgrading to 172 or earlier solved the issue.
that would be me, sadly reverting java doesnt fix the bug i have with orifce insetion tooltips being cut off so you cant see the size inserted/comfortable and diameter info

*edit*
My Post

Last edited:

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
It's a catch 22. The subscribers this game needs don't want to support it it because it's not in a good position, and the game isn't in a good position because it doesn't have the supporters it needs. (The developer being in a bad spot is another big reason for it as well.)
Massive, throbbing necropost here, but forgive me I haven't grasped f95's notification system yet.

You have a good point, as I really just saw most of these projects as a one way street (mainly because I use Patreon as a glorified tip jar and never actually use the site), but that's not usually true. Patreon basically forcibly facilitates a relationship between the creator and its most loyal (or generous) patrons, and thus also a pretty vested interested for the creator to act on their feedback. However I was mainly responding to the most common gripe of slow development progress, which 99% of the time is a pretty black and white issue in terms of how much control a supporter has over it.

In any case, it's an uphill battle trying to affect change or have feedback heard in a situation like this, it's sadly probably easier to just put your two cents in the hat and then move on, unless you wanna fork up the $5000 a month for the Magnum XXX Golden Dildo package or w/e.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

gokudark

Sep 24, 2020
certain ui elements aren't working for me, tried reinstalling java and that did nothing, i know this is an issue with my java specifically because im also having errors in other java games such as tales of androgyny which throws an error at me when i get past the loading screen, help appreciated
View attachment 1915866
Just use java runtime environment from exe version.

In cmd start something like this `jre1.8.0_172/bin/java.exe -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_4_2.jar` . Works for me with every jar release + you do not have to have installed java on your system.

Reactions: marridreg
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes