Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Me aswell, search the thread. Might find some help there, otherwise wait for exe.
In a nutshell, Java version game is built for is BROKE, and the used JavaFX version is apparently abandoned. Current java versions will cause infinite null pointers while running jar version of the game, and will make game abysmally slow if it even manages to run.

Basically, only expect the exe version to work anymore, unless you got an old as hell pc with the correct java and javafx already installed.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
I suppose the game is becoming a bit like a car lot. You pick out your favorite car and can drive around a bit, may you decide you want to run into red cars... so you ignore all the yellow trucks and green cars or whatever... and spend a little time running into them... but thats just your preference of cars... functionally you could have ran into any of the other cars and got the same result... cause all the cars are... basically the same under the hood... minor differences that have little impact... but the only things you can do in this car lot is bump into other cars and cruise around to look at other cars you might want to bump into. Obviously the game isn't that simple... but the content has stalled pretty hard and not really advanced much over the year, atleast thats how it seems to me.
Don't get me wrong, I get you. But at the same time, it's better than no content, at least imo.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe I missed something, but who is this 'Astrapi'? Where do I find her?

And why would you add pregnancy artwork if she can't get pregnant yet?

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Maybe I missed something, but who is this 'Astrapi'? Where do I find her?

And why would you add pregnancy artwork if she can't get pregnant yet?
She's one of the 2 centaurs that haul you to the next town. Idky you would make pregnancy artwork for her when you literally can't make her pregnant. I've maxed out my virility and creampied her dozens of times and it always ended with despite you coming inside her, she will not get pregnant from this.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
She's one of the 2 centaurs that haul you to the next town. Idky you would make pregnancy artwork for her when you literally can't make her pregnant. I've maxed out my virility and creampied her dozens of times and it always ended with despite you coming inside her, she will not get pregnant from this.
I mean the update literally says: ' Astrapi can't be impregnated at the moment, but I'll add pregnancy content for her for the next update! '

Reactions: Arkady and Lawrance

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Perhaps, how many species are required though? How many variants of cat, dog, bird, whatever actually adds something different? Its almost just adding another cosmetic, while I'm not against variety.... it seems a little bloated with content that .... heres your spotted cat, a calico cat, a bald cat.... a stripped tiger, a jaguar, a lynx, etc etc... at some point its just meh, noticed and ignored. I'm still waiting for submissive content that hasn't really happened. Stuff to actually do in the game beyond fucking 100 variations of the same species.... It seems redundant... to add more variations of the same thing at the expense of new activities to do.
Did inno work on adding species herself? Why not just leave it to the modders? There are more worthwhile things for her to work on

Reactions: etal123
Mar 28, 2017
I was so excited for this game years ago when it first got off the ground.

Things like the sex system and the fetish system were exciting, yet they were obviously WIP so I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

Year's later, they were iterated on but never fully incorporated. What's the point in having these fetishes if the AI deigns to ignore them.

Adding more body parts and descriptors for body parts won't correct the ship on that.

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
I mean the update literally says: ' Astrapi can't be impregnated at the moment, but I'll add pregnancy content for her for the next update! '
Yeah but she's been in the game for over half a year now. And you can even knock up the amazon bear queen who was only added 2 months ago. If it was that simple, maybe that could have been pushed up on the queue rather than another furry anthro race.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah but she's been in the game for over half a year now. And you can even knock up the amazon bear queen who was only added 2 months ago. If it was that simple, maybe that could have been pushed up on the queue rather than another furry anthro race.
Amazon bear queen?

6AlphaWolf9

Jan 3, 2018
lol I had low expectations but this is a new eye opening low of lack of content, that too despite being 3 weeks late on the initial announced release date XD

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes