tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So the only new content is adding bad ends to content from like six years ago?

I guess that's one way to avoid the main quest.

Hasn't it been like, more than a month? And all we've gotten is a couple added scenes to seriously old content? I guess Inno hasn't been feeling well enough to do any work again.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
this is the most impressive part out of that whole post.
Hey, like I said before, credit where credit is due. Just wish I knew who to credit, 'cause that couldn't have been Inno.
Is the issue with the game slogging fixed without me needing to go elbow-deep into the game files and invariably fucking things up? Because that would be cool.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Hey, like I said before, credit where credit is due. Just wish I knew who to credit, 'cause that couldn't have been Inno.
Is the issue with the game slogging fixed without me needing to go elbow-deep into the game files and invariably fucking things up? Because that would be cool.
I am suprised you only had to go elbow deep, for some of my playthroughs I had to go shoulder deep to track down why a certain bug is occuring.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
I think by this point Inno has already known that she's in deep shiz and desperately needs to start rebalancing species bonus perks (if not reworking them all) first before piling up more sub stuff, but that takes such a huge effort to unclog, and it would take a few years of hiatus at least to take vacations between coding one line a day so she just blissfully ignores all the red flags and keeps adding flavor subspecies in while waiting for a magic to happen and fix everything for her (in this case an avid contributor I guess).

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
I suppose an udder perhaps? Dunno, likely it will have a disable toggle. Not sure why the designer is dedicated to adding more species stuff rather than actual game content though.
That IS the content tho? Don't get me wrong, the story/lore is cool too, but the game is about fetishes and kinks. Adding character modifications and additional fetish related content is THE content.

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
That IS the content tho? Don't get me wrong, the story/lore is cool too, but the game is about fetishes and kinks. Adding character modifications and additional fetish related content is THE content.
Perhaps, how many species are required though? How many variants of cat, dog, bird, whatever actually adds something different? Its almost just adding another cosmetic, while I'm not against variety.... it seems a little bloated with content that .... heres your spotted cat, a calico cat, a bald cat.... a stripped tiger, a jaguar, a lynx, etc etc... at some point its just meh, noticed and ignored. I'm still waiting for submissive content that hasn't really happened. Stuff to actually do in the game beyond fucking 100 variations of the same species.... It seems redundant... to add more variations of the same thing at the expense of new activities to do.

Last edited:

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
I suppose the game is becoming a bit like a car lot. You pick out your favorite car and can drive around a bit, may you decide you want to run into red cars... so you ignore all the yellow trucks and green cars or whatever... and spend a little time running into them... but thats just your preference of cars... functionally you could have ran into any of the other cars and got the same result... cause all the cars are... basically the same under the hood... minor differences that have little impact... but the only things you can do in this car lot is bump into other cars and cruise around to look at other cars you might want to bump into. Obviously the game isn't that simple... but the content has stalled pretty hard and not really advanced much over the year, atleast thats how it seems to me.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Here is a mod list i discovered on pastebin (!UPDATE!) Purged Additional links that have since become broken

1. Most of the mods from #mod-sharing of as of 2019-04-01
  2. Alesch: Masqurade Masque Item mod!
  3. New Years Umbreon | Ray: Chest Plate Item Mod
  4. Spectacular: Hat of the Lewd Archmage
  5. Spectacular: Loincloth of the Barbarian Hero
  6. Spectacular: Bimbo Collar
  7. Spectacular: Cockblocking Clitoral Stud
  8. Spectacular: Priapus Cock Ring
  9. Notarin (buttplug):
  10. Pandora the Futa Fairy: a slutty maid dress
  11. Bicobus (monocle and tophat):
  12. Zac: Armor Pack #1 Mega
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  13. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): mesh undershirt, slutty milkmaid dress and front zip hoodie.
  14. DesuDemona: Chastity panties
  15. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): buttplug, cockring
  16. CodingAnon: Latex, Cheongsam and Belly Dancer Clothing Mod
  17. Pandora the Futa Fairy: Orion's Vag Plug and Skimpy Maid Dress v0.3
  18. DeadVoid: DeadVoid's Impersonation Collection
  19. Ishara: tattoos and stuff
  20. CatholicHanar: Additional Punk Stuff Mega
  21. Gilly: TF clothing mod! v1 (chubby sweaters)
  22. Queju (LVL Butts Futa Collector): One-Clan-Under-Moon-and-Sta ring
  23. Leslie: Cropped Leather Jacket
  24. Tirppa: Sleeveless Dress shirt
  25. Leslie: The Honshu Dress
  26. Irbynx: Irbynx's Clothing Mod Pack
  27. Connie Lingus: Bottled human essence
  28. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hair(tail) Ribbon
  29. Blue999: Blue999's Clothes Pack by blue999 (Convenience store uniform and low cut blouse0 Mega
  30. Nnxx: Reimu's head ribbon
  31. BeatAss: Large buttplug
  32. Alberich: Katana Mega
  33. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Spear
  34. Stone Free: Runesword
  35. Stone Free: Lewdsaber
  36. Nnxx: Demon's Bane scythe
  37. 「Dohe」: Knight's Shield Mega
  38. Stone Free: Arcane Revolvers (v2)
  39. rfpnj: Bombs (Physical and Smoke) Mega
  40. Tlavoc: Orichalcum Set, Sealing Cock Ring, Tentawhip Set, Tyrant, Innocence
  41. : Enforcer's Trousers
  42. TW: Canoe Oar
  43. TW: Automatic Laser Handgun
  44. TW: Graphene Composite Saber
  45. TW: Furi set
  46. TW: The Hunter's wear from Bloodborne
  47. TW: King Crimson's Gauntlets
  48. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hoodless cloak
  49. Dondada: Side Sword, Labrys, Halberd
  50. Tandaiogetchx: Cleaver-Sword
  51. Dondada: Claws, Scepter, Cutlass
  52. Abbertuotch: Round Glasses
  53. TrashMan: Eternal Virgin Right and anal Chastity Belt
  54. Abbertuotch: Handcuffs
  55. Tumesuo: Flip-flops
  56. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Momiji Cloth Set
  57. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Grey Wolf Cloth Set
  58. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Cheerleader Tiger Set
  59. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ghost Queen Set
  60. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ribbon Undergarment & 2 patterns
  61. : Garterbelt Leggings
  62. Water: Rough Leather Armour
  63. Blackhole32: D-Eagle
  64. Water: Crotchless Tights
  65. Svartsnoe: Blindfold
  66. Gynoid: Keyhole Turtleneck
  67. thebigdaddyking4536: Dsg's digital camo modded to work with multiple Colors
  68. Stryth: Digimon themed tattoo renamons leg markings
  69. CognitiveMist|Phlarx: Diaper, Pacifier
  70. thebigdaddyking4536: Ka Bar, Katana, Naginata, Shield
  71. : BB gun
  72. Bloom: Two-Tones and Triangle-Shades
  73. Blackhole32: M1 Garand
  74. Zyrodil: Zyro's Videogame Pack Mega
  75. thebigdaddyking4536: Kar98k, Sturmkampfgewehr Mega
  76. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Super Eye Patch
  77. Halloween Pack
  78. Demon lingerie
  79. Egyptian-inspired clothing and accessories
  80. Vaginal and nipple bell piercings
  81. Shrine maiden outfit and accessories, and latex maid dress
  82. Plague doctor clothing, weapon, and set bonus
  83. Big Anime and video game pack Google Drive
  84. Mermaid clothing & accessories
  85. pokemon mod
  86. Qipao Chinese dresses
  87. Sailor school girl Uniforms
Thx for compiling and updating the post!

Reactions: Masterlordflame
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes