tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone else have an issue with the game never saving?
That's one of the few issues that's not actually part of the game. Check your file permissions. Make sure the game has access to write files to its save folder.

SmokinDrags

Jul 29, 2022
Since when are all NPCs are so responsible and fixed on using condoms? Everyone now has like ten of them and they will keep putting them on even if you remove them. Any way to fix it?
Also, is there any way to hide enemy fetished? It kinda spoil everything they are going to do.

Feb 8, 2019
Since when are all NPCs are so responsible and fixed on using condoms? Everyone now has like ten of them and they will keep putting them on even if you remove them. Any way to fix it?
Also, is there any way to hide enemy fetished? It kinda spoil everything they are going to do.
You can hide the fetishes in the Content Settings, and the only way right now to fix the NPC's using condoms is going to a update prior to when it was implemented.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
It's official: No Halloween Update.

What's even better is that it isn't the public build that's running late, it's the preview build. The one that was supposed to be done two weeks ago. It must be nice having a job where you only work 10 hours a week and spend the rest of it in a hug box or looking at your code wondering what the hell you're supposed to do without needing to actually do anything.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It's official: No Halloween Update.

What's even better is that it isn't the public build that's running late, it's the preview build. The one that was supposed to be done two weeks ago. It must be nice having a job where you only work 10 hours a week and spend the rest of it in a hug box or looking at your code wondering what the hell you're supposed to do without needing to actually do anything.
Well, according to Inno's blog site (as of this morning), the public update (0.4.7) was supposed to be out on Halloween.
Release target

v0.4.6.5 (Preview)
18th October
v0.4.7 (Public)
31st October

I do have even better news though, straight from the horse's ... orifice:

Hello again,
I'm sorry about how long it's taking me to get the preview update out, and for the lack of communication. I've not been 100% over the past couple of weeks, so progress on this update has been a lot slower than I expected. I'll get the preview out as soon as I can, which should be by this next weekend at the latest.
Thank you all for your patience, and I'll see you again soon.

So, yeah. Inno is 'not at 100%', again. (I know, right?) So, the (current) new release date is next week.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
It has been almost a year since I told the LT community to go fuck itself.

I came back to see what's changed, after watching a video about kickstarter games that took millions of dollars in donation money, only to go seven years without a product delivered. LT is knocking on year 6 as an alpha, unfinished game.

Only the names and faces have changed; the complaints are the exact same, after all this time. A few familiar names are also still doing the exact same song and dance. I find that all amazing and interesting, and somewhat validating. There is a universal truth known to everyone watching this game longer than about 3 months, but the dollars keep rolling in and the cycle continues!

How long will it go on? Who knows?! It's a race to see which side gets tired of this. The modding is fun, but the progression is a joke. But, I'm not here to argue. Nothing will change, even if I were! I am here merely to jest and prod, then exit once more before the humorless White Knight crusaders mob up on me with f95 mods (and discord police) containing the damage.

Adieu, laddies. See you next year!

darkdreamer138

Jul 28, 2022
So, uh, anyone having issues with the latest build starting to churn after 20 minutes of play? It won't even save at that point. Very odd.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Ye game is terribly optimized. They tried to fix it on a hotfix, ended up creating a glitch that deletes half the characters, including important ones.
I just gotta say how does one even inject a glitch like that. Dont they try todo any kind of quality assurance testing.

• Haha
Reactions: Apostate
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes