Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
She has functionally abandoned it as of 2018, and AceXP is its sole custodian.
This is not correct. Development continues. It continues at a snails pace, but it continues.

There are more than enough actual reasons to criticise Inno's work ethic, competence and respect for her subscribers without making shit up. In 2018, the "Innoxia's Gift" item had just been removed and Lyssieth added. There's been plenty of work on the game since then.

Game development has been slow due to a combination of misdirected focus (ie. creating niche side content and adding meaningless options at the expense of forward progress), inexperience-based incompetence (at this stage, "fixing" the code would bear a remarkable resemblance to binning the whole thing and starting over) and outright laziness (there is no way Inno is treating development of this game as a full-time job, despite explicitly promising to do so).

But "functionally abandoned" is an outright lie.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Could you elaborate on the date being incorrect when loading a save? (for reference, the date being read is stored at "//game/coreInfo/date")
Well, when I load a save into the save editor, I've had a few problems, one of them was the date, the save editor for me for some reason shows July 30, 2025, in the world tab, despite the fact when I load it up in the game it shows January 11, 2026
Edit: I'm using the exe version if that matters, so I looked at my save file, and yeah for some reason it's showing an incorrect date, this is the exact same date for a lot of my semi-recent saves, there are a few other weird things, but my game still knows the date despite the weirdness of what the "//game/coreInfo/date" says, as well as that date in the save file wont change

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You mean the version of Java that everything on Windows uses? And has been Used for like forever? I mean I guess they might not be with this being their only product and their now being much better programing languages on the market now if you wanted to do a full rewrite.
The best part of this comment is that you likely don't understand how hilarious it is.

Reading comprehension.

Abandoned her TFgames account.
AceXP deals with TFgames for her now.
She has no Developer presence outside her Discord now.
She also has the blog, which counts as a presence... once or twice a year.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
still any info on getting the editor to run on my ubuntu focal system? is there a java14 ppa I need to install?

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
Well, when I load a save into the save editor, I've had a few problems, one of them was the date, the save editor for me for some reason shows July 30, 2025, in the world tab, despite the fact when I load it up in the game it shows January 11, 2026
Edit: I'm using the exe version if that matters, so I looked at my save file, and yeah for some reason it's showing an incorrect date, this is the exact same date for a lot of my semi-recent saves, there are a few other weird things, but my game still knows the date despite the weirdness of what the "//game/coreInfo/date" says, as well as that date in the save file wont change
Just pushed a that should fix the date issue (turns out "//game/coreInfo/date" is the "base" date, and the current date is calculated by adding "//game/coreInfo/secondsPassed" to the base date)

still any info on getting the editor to run on my ubuntu focal system? is there a java14 ppa I need to install?
The editor should be able to run with any java version 14+ (I tested with java17 on an Ubuntu vm). Also the now has a jar that was compiled on said vm (so it requires java17+), however the UI is a bit squished in placed.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Just pushed a that should fix the date issue (turns out "//game/coreInfo/date" is the "base" date, and the current date is calculated by adding "//game/coreInfo/secondsPassed" to the base date)

The editor should be able to run with any java version 14+ (I tested with java17 on an Ubuntu vm). Also the now has a jar that was compiled on said vm (so it requires java17+), however the UI is a bit squished in placed.
well seems java17 is atleast available for download via apt on focal. lets hope it doesnt mess up horribly.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017

I keep getting a "JNI Error" on launching it, I've tried releases 1.2, 1.3, and 1.3.1 with the same error each time.

Already double checked that I have my Java up to date, and LT itself has no issues.

aaaand that's pretty much the extent of my Java troubleshooting knowledge :V

Edit: fml shouldn't have updated java, shit be broken yo

Edit 2:Rolled back Java and unbroke it, JNI still an issue however

Last edited:

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
I keep getting a "JNI Error" on launching it, I've tried releases 1.2, 1.3, and 1.3.1 with the same error each time.

Already double checked that I have my Java up to date, and LT itself has no issues.

aaaand that's pretty much the extent of my Java troubleshooting knowledge :V

Edit: fml shouldn't have updated java, shit be broken yo

Edit 2:Rolled back Java and unbroke it, JNI still an issue however
Run java -version. You are probably running java 13- (most likely 8) or you have multiple versions of java installed and the java command is defaulting to a java version 13-. If you have a java version 14+, find it's installation path, and try using /path/to/java14+_jdk/bin/java.exe -jar LTSaveEd.jar to run the jar (with "/path/to/java14+_jdk/" being replaced by the correct installation path)

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Run java -version. You are probably running java 13- (most likely 8) or you have multiple versions of java installed and the java command is defaulting to a java version 13-. If you have a java version 14+, find it's installation path, and try using /path/to/java14+_jdk/bin/java.exe -jar LTSaveEd.jar to run the jar (with "/path/to/java14+_jdk/" being replaced by the correct installation path)
you may also need to edit the JAVA_HOME environment variable if it exists

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
can u make an exe file as same as the game itself?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
If you're still here Exiua, I'm having trouble changing the attributes, and fetishes, on the save editor also might I suggest having or showing the upper limits to what you can have on the save editor, and stopping people from typing letters into number only values, as well as having an "are you sure" button when you hit the overwrite button, messed up a save accidentally when I was trying to export

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
can u make an exe file as same as the game itself?
I'm looking into building exes but I can't promise anything atm

If you're still here Exiua, I'm having trouble changing the attributes, and fetishes, on the save editor also might I suggest having or showing the upper limits to what you can have on the save editor, and stopping people from typing letters into number only values, as well as having an "are you sure" button when you hit the overwrite button, messed up a save accidentally when I was trying to export
Numeric-only fields should already be properly validated; if you are able to type letters, something is crashing internally. Which fields is this happening to? I'll also look into adding confirmation button for the overwrite button

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
Here is a mod list i discovered on pastebin (!UPDATE!) I did a big cleanup and Culled all the broken links.

1. Most of the mods from #mod-sharing of as of 2019-04-01
  2. Alesch: Masqurade Masque Item mod!
  3. New Years Umbreon | Ray: Chest Plate Item Mod
  4. Spectacular: Hat of the Lewd Archmage
  5. Spectacular: Loincloth of the Barbarian Hero
  6. Spectacular: Bimbo Collar
  7. Spectacular: Cockblocking Clitoral Stud
  8. Spectacular: Priapus Cock Ring
  9. Notarin (buttplug):
  10. Pandora the Futa Fairy: a slutty maid dress
  11. Bicobus (monocle and tophat):
  12. Zac: Armor Pack #1 Mega
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  13. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): mesh undershirt, slutty milkmaid dress and front zip hoodie.
  14. DesuDemona: Chastity panties
  15. Aragonius42 (LVL 666 Incubus): buttplug, cockring
  16. CodingAnon: Latex, Cheongsam and Belly Dancer Clothing Mod
  17. Pandora the Futa Fairy: Orion's Vag Plug and Skimpy Maid Dress v0.3
  18. DeadVoid: DeadVoid's Impersonation Collection
  19. Ishara: tattoos and stuff
  20. CatholicHanar: Additional Punk Stuff Mega
  21. Gilly: TF clothing mod! v1 (chubby sweaters)
  22. Queju (LVL Butts Futa Collector): One-Clan-Under-Moon-and-Sta ring
  23. Leslie: Cropped Leather Jacket
  24. Tirppa: Sleeveless Dress shirt
  25. Leslie: The Honshu Dress
  26. Irbynx: Irbynx's Clothing Mod Pack
  27. Connie Lingus: Bottled human essence
  28. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hair(tail) Ribbon
  29. Blue999: Blue999's Clothes Pack by blue999 (Convenience store uniform and low cut blouse0 Mega
  30. Nnxx: Reimu's head ribbon
  31. BeatAss: Large buttplug
  32. Alberich: Katana Mega
  33. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Spear
  34. Stone Free: Runesword
  35. Stone Free: Lewdsaber
  36. Nnxx: Demon's Bane scythe
  37. 「Dohe」: Knight's Shield Mega
  38. rfpnj: Shuriken Pouch Mega
  39. Stone Free: Arcane Revolvers (v2)
  40. rfpnj: Bombs (Physical and Smoke) Mega
  41. Tlavoc: Orichalcum Set, Sealing Cock Ring, Tentawhip Set, Tyrant, Innocence
  42. : Enforcer's Trousers
  43. TW: Canoe Oar
  44. TW: Automatic Laser Handgun
  45. TW: Graphene Composite Saber
  46. TW: Furi set
  47. TW: The Hunter's wear from Bloodborne
  48. TW: King Crimson's Gauntlets
  49. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Hoodless cloak
  50. Dondada: Side Sword, Labrys, Halberd
  51. Tandaiogetchx: Cleaver-Sword
  52. Dondada: Claws, Scepter, Cutlass
  53. Abbertuotch: Round Glasses
  54. TrashMan: Eternal Virgin Right and anal Chastity Belt
  55. Abbertuotch: Handcuffs
  56. Tumesuo: Flip-flops
  57. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Momiji Cloth Set
  58. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Grey Wolf Cloth Set
  59. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Cheerleader Tiger Set
  60. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ghost Queen Set
  61. YowaneSan (Lvl 6.5 Tailor): Ribbon Undergarment & 2 patterns
  62. : Garterbelt Leggings
  63. Water: Rough Leather Armour
  64. Blackhole32: D-Eagle
  65. Water: Crotchless Tights
  66. Svartsnoe: Blindfold
  67. Gynoid: Keyhole Turtleneck
  68. thebigdaddyking4536: Dsg's digital camo modded to work with multiple Colors
  69. Stryth: Digimon themed tattoo renamons leg markings
  70. CognitiveMist|Phlarx: Diaper, Pacifier
  71. thebigdaddyking4536: Ka Bar, Katana, Naginata, Shield
  72. : BB gun
  73. Bloom: Two-Tones and Triangle-Shades
  74. Blackhole32: M1 Garand
  75. Zyrodil: Zyro's Videogame Pack Mega
  76. thebigdaddyking4536: Kar98k, Sturmkampfgewehr Mega
  77. Myuu「陰茎恋人」: Super Eye Patch
  78. Halloween Pack
  79. Demon lingerie
  80. Egyptian-inspired clothing and accessories
  81. Vaginal and nipple bell piercings
  82. Shrine maiden outfit and accessories, and latex maid dress
  83. Plague doctor clothing, weapon, and set bonus
  84. Big Anime and video game pack Google Drive
  85. Mermaid clothing & accessories
  86. pokemon mod
  87. Qipao Chinese dresses
  88. Sailor school girl Uniforms
I made a big pack of these files and tried to sort them a little, but if the author didn't bother putting their stuff in a folder with their name on it, neither did I.

The only thing missing is the shuriken pouch because the link was not working, and I chose to use the nerfed Genshin Impact stuff since I am guessing they are balanced with the rest of the game.
Be aware some of the files are old, I have tested nothing, and there could be dupes. If anyone finds any issues, please repost with any edits made.

EDIT: Race mods break first. If you are having issues, avoid them and anything made for them.
At some point the file structure changed and these mods put weapons in the wrong spot. move any weapons found in items/weapons to the res folder where the current weapons folder should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I'm looking into building exes but I can't promise anything atm

Numeric-only fields should already be properly validated; if you are able to type letters, something is crashing internally. Which fields is this happening to? I'll also look into adding confirmation button for the overwrite button
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear by "messed up a save" I meant I was editing something and accidentally overwrote the save when I meant to export instead not crashing, also I think you should have the save's name that you download somewhere on the save editor, so you know which save you're overwriting just in case
Also how about the attributes, I can't seem to change them, are you still in the process of figuring out how to do it?
Thank you for the promptness and for the save editor helps me clean up the random items i get in the game, and other things

Last edited:

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear by "messed up a save" I meant I was editing something and accidentally overwrote the save when I meant to export instead not crashing, also I think you should have the save's name that you download somewhere on the save editor, so you know which save you're overwriting just in case
Also how about the attributes, I can't seem to change them, are you still in the process of figuring out how to do it?
Thank you for the promptness and for the save editor helps me clean up the random items i get in the game, and other things
Most of these issues should now be fixed in the . Let me know if attribute editing still doesn't work for you.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I assume to be able to run it I need a Java version of 13 or above?

Cuz I uninstalled 8 and I grabbed 19 from and the save editor launches but now instead the game won't.

Tried to launch through cmd but I get this as a response:
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application
the path/to/java just gets me this:
'C:\"Program Files"\Java\jdk-19\bin.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Tried a few variations on the Program Files bit since without any quotes it just stops at 'C:\Program', and I tried using a path to a Java 8 location but encountered the same issue.

And yeah, tried multiple combos of 8 or 19 installed/uninstalled/both and going through these steps, no luck

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Most of these issues should now be fixed in the . Let me know if attribute editing still doesn't work for you.
First, what is the difference between the jar and the exe version, no difference right? Second, when I try to open the exe version windows blocks it, jar version is fine though
As for the attributes, they still do not stick, there are no changes as far as I can see when I edit
thank you for the confirmation button

Edit: Wait a moment the attribute changes do stick but not on my saves for some reason I made a new save and every change worked, maybe there is a problem, with my current saves? I have edited them myself slightly like giving myself max health and mana but not much beyond that and the buggy command stuff, in fact when I make changes to my save with the save editor save those changes and then load that save again every attribute change I made instantly reverses back to 0 even though some of them aren't 0. It's not just attributes, changes to fetish all appear indifferent and nothing even though I have some already unlocked, and changes to them don't stick either. Maybe it's the size of the saves? my saves have gotten to 15mb, I checked the saves with notepad and cant find any of the changes made on the save editor

Last edited:

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
You will need version 14 or higher to run the save editor, so java 19 will be fine.

Cuz I uninstalled 8 and I grabbed 19 from and the save editor launches but now instead the game won't.
If you are trying to launch the game with any version of java above 8, it will fail since the game needs a specific version of java 8 iirc (it's been a while since I got the jar version of the game to launch successfully). Also, C:\"Program Files"\Java\jdk-19\bin.exe is not recognized since bin is a folder, C:\"Program Files"\Java\jdk-19\bin\java.exe should be the working command to launch the save editor.

First, what is the difference between the jar and the exe version, no difference right? Second, when I try to open the exe version windows blocks it, jar version is fine though
Yeah, the jar and exe versions should be the same; I just bundled the jar and jdk14 together to make the exe using launch4j. Regarding the exe being blocked, if it was blocked by windows' smartscreen, then that is probably because the exe does not have a reputation nor is it signed.

Edit: Wait a moment the attribute changes do stick but not on my saves for some reason I made a new save and every change worked, maybe there is a problem, with my current saves? I have edited them myself slightly like giving myself max health and mana but not much beyond that and the buggy command stuff, in fact when I make changes to my save with the save editor save those changes and then load that save again every attribute change I made instantly reverses back to 0 even though some of them aren't 0. It's not just attributes, changes to fetish all appear indifferent and nothing even though I have some already unlocked, and changes to them don't stick either. Maybe it's the size of the saves? my saves have gotten to 15mb, I checked the saves with notepad and cant find any of the changes made on the save editor
I'm not sure why the attributes are not sticking, but the fetishes being reset could be because the game changes how it saves fetish data. Since it has a new way to save fetishes (assuming there is no backwards compatibility), the game wouldn't be able to read the old fetish data.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

Tried to launch through cmd but I get this as a response:

the path/to/java just gets me this:

Tried a few variations on the Program Files bit since without any quotes it just stops at 'C:\Program', and I tried using a path to a Java 8 location but encountered the same issue.

And yeah, tried multiple combos of 8 or 19 installed/uninstalled/both and going through these steps, no luck
Don't put ' ' around the command and don't put program files in quotes. You need to encapsulate the entire command in " ".
So, your command should look like this: "c:\program files\java\jdk-19\bin.exe"
Alternatively, you can change your command to look like this: C:\Progra~1\java\jdk-19\bin.exe
(It's a holdover from the old 16-bit Windows/DOS days that couldn't handle anything other than the 8.3 naming conventions)

I don't have Java installed on my machine, but I did test with 7-Zip and entering "c:\program files\7-zip\7zfm.exe" and c:\progra~1\7-zip\7zfm.exe (<- No quotes) and both would open 7-Zip up just fine.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes