Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
there's multiple pages in your inventory
Thanks for your time, indeed I can see up to five of them, but they are all full now, I like to make a collection of all items on the game, so I move from my inventory to the one on my room but still it seems that I will have not enough room for more items.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BobaTheOrc

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Posted today on Inno's Blog.

This is just a small post to let you know that I'm still working on the update. Progress hasn't been going too well, but if I'm unable to get the update into a version that's ready for release by the end of this weekend, I'll put together whatever I have and release it on Monday.

Sorry again for how long it's taking me to get this version released, and thank you all for your support and patience. I'll see you again in the next post, which will either be over the weekend or by this time next week at the latest.
So it looks like we'll have a half-assed update on Monday. Any bets on how much of the main story update we'll see?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for your time, indeed I can see up to four of them, but they are all full now, I like to make a collection of all items on the game, so I move from my inventory to the one on my room but still it seems that I will have not enough room for more items.
Well, you solved the issue. Just use more rooms.
But no, your bag space is what you get. The game has enough problems with entity storage without being able to make a comprehensive item library on a single tile.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks for your time, indeed I can see up to four of them, but they are all full now, I like to make a collection of all items on the game, so I move from my inventory to the one on my room but still it seems that I will have not enough room for more items.
There's no way to increase your inventory capacity in vanilla and I was unable to get the mod by Phobos functioning despite following his instructions. On the flip side, you can make your slaves and elemental carry stuff for you.

Where does the story end again? I forgor, I know you go to Elis together with loli Witch and stay in a tavern.
loli Witch
Makes me chuckle every time. Anywho, last I checked you head into Themiscrya which is being razed to the ground. You meet the amazon leader, fight some raiders, then return to Elis.

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
There's no way to increase your inventory capacity in vanilla and I was unable to get the mod by Phobos functioning despite following his instructions. On the flip side, you can make your slaves and elemental carry stuff for you.

Makes me chuckle every time. Anywho, last I checked you head into Themiscrya which is being razed to the ground. You meet the amazon leader, fight some raiders, then return to Elis.
Thanks dude, I just realized that if you go to any room you can store things, not only on yours, so I create a dinning room and store food there XD
have a nice day

howcouldyoum8

Oct 1, 2017
Worked the first time. Then after installing a jdk to get the save editor to work, it refuses to launch. Re-installing old java hasn't fixed it sadly. Son of a bitch

howcouldyoum8

Oct 1, 2017
Odd. There should be an "Open With" entry in the list regardless of what you right-click on. If I remember correctly, Notepad is in that list by default.

Are you running Windows 11? I know that changed a bunch of UI stuff. I don't currently have anything running it, but if I remember correctly you'll probably have to click "show more options" (or something like that—it should be at the bottom of the menu) in order to show the entire context menu and see some of the classic options.

You'll want to change it to just this:

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_321\bin\javaw.exe" -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_4.jar

Putting Java before that is causing it to try to run the Java executable as a Java class, which is why you're seeing that "File too large" exception.

…I think that's a record for the number of times I've used "Java" in a single sentence.

Thankfully I was able to find this post, some madlad should PIN this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath

RoseE74

May 17, 2022
Heads up to anyone; if running on Linux (at least Fedora) OpenJDK java does not start the game. You'll need the official Oracle one. (On my particular distro, I had to use console to start the jar file up. This could differ between distros.)

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Heads up to anyone; if running on Linux (at least Fedora) OpenJDK java does not start the game. You'll need the official Oracle one. (On my particular distro, I had to use console to start the jar file up. This could differ between distros.)
Are you sure about that? I'm using EndevourOS (Arch based) and combing open-jdk with open-jfx got the game running. For Ubuntu and Mint (Debian based) it's a similar affair.

If you haven't yet, check if Fedora has a similar package with dnf search open-jfk to find the appropriate. Then install the version that matches your jdk. Or you can continue to use the Oracle's Java. Nothing's wrong with that.

The game not running from GUI could be remedied by adjusting the application settings to run java -jar when you click .jar files, though the exact method is dependent on which desktop (or spin as Fedora puts it) you're using.

Meek Games

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
Dang, I really love this game! I just wish there was a bit more visuals, but of course, that would be extremely difficult to make in a game like this.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
i did that and installed java on my computer alr, what next?
Run the .jar file using java lol

I always just create a batch file that says "java -jar [jar file name goes here]"

So it looks like we'll have a half-assed update on Monday. Any bets on how much of the main story update we'll see?
Prepare for placeholders.

i wonder if the ability to buy your own house will make it into the game.
The honest answer is probably just "no"

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Dang, I really love this game! I just wish there was a bit more visuals, but of course, that would be extremely difficult to make in a game like this.
Some of the scenes you can make are ironically good prompts for drawing. Pretty sure the discord has a channel for fan art, though nowadays you're just as likely to find art reposted from e621.

Reactions: Meek Games

Meek Games

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
I like to use art that I snag from E621 for my characters/slaves. Doesn't really do much, I only really do it for my MC nowadays.
That is interesting! I had not noticed that such a thing existed. I will have to try this out, thank you so much!

Some of the scenes you can make are ironically good prompts for drawing. Pretty sure the discord has a channel for fan art, though nowadays you're just as likely to find art reposted from e621.
Ohhh really? Thats actually interesting, I had not thought about the fact that it might be good for drawings!

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
1682603915928.png
Cue
Super Mario Bros. 2 Overworld Theme

1682604048180.png
As much as I like this as a sandbox, they really need more than 1 full time coder who likely has another job mind you. I hate to say it even with feature creep and whatnot, TiTs and CoC2 are still getting somewhere faster. Not a competition by any means mind you, but even then dev time is slow/developed at a glacial pace. Every complaint I could make or criticism is mostly things you've heard a thousand times before but damn I wish it wasn't the case. Hopefully one day we can see a good game out of this but in the time it took them to make the last meaningful update I took on another job. That's how long it's been. Jesus.

ddennisoon5

Dec 2, 2021
How do you open the game I haven't seen anything labeled "LT.exe" or "LilithsThrone.jar" only Launcher class file I've tried using that but it asks how I want to open it and no matter what I use nothing happens and there's nothing in any of the folders that looks like it will lead me to the game. I tried using java too but just says error in the following switches if I use Launcher class file "lt_0.4.7.5_pr\lt_0.4.7.5_pr\com\lilithsthrone\Launcher.class" and if I use lt_0.4.7.5_pr zip file or lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar zip file the same error also the error says unable to install Java but I already installed it and its the latest version.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes