GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Say, guys, is there any way to get a "real" relative(other than a son/daughter), say , a sister? I know you can make them "roleplay" it with the nickname system, but I still wonder if I can do it properly.
Inno made some intention about it but I think it turned out to be a story thing where you are legitimized as a child of one of the lilin or something and people didn't like that idea.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
This is one of the most requested features, and I think Inno has made some noises that she might implement something like that in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Even if she eventually does add other relatives, it's likely years off. Also, the setup of the game makes other relatives difficult to get. She would have to overhaul the intro to account for why there's suddenly somebody not affected by Lilith's spell.
Inno could just slide a little 'Family' button in among the other settings, when the MC is in the conversation with the spontaneous fuck-buddy in the beginning. Maybe an option to turn familial non-offspring encounters off if you don't care enough.
It doesn't have to be a generational lore dump, just MC happens to have family in the area. The difficulty is on Inno in drowning out the bleating from people in the Discord who will want to bog their games down with entire pre-generated family trees. Immediate family would be good enough.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Everyone here likes LT, otherwise they wouldn't be here. You can complain about something and still enjoy it, have you met the Dragon's Dogma fan community?
People who don't care about something don't usually spend too much time engaging with it. But you just hope it's not the "I absolutely hate this and must tell everyone about it" kind of engaging...

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Guys, I think this is a good thread for such a question... What exactly do you like about the slavery/sex system in this game? I'm looking for good insights, since I decided to venture into this thing for my game.

New thing to me, and I want to do something interesting...
to be honest, i am not a fan of the slavery/sex system. but i do appreciate it as an investment. i can make them work for my financial gains and they have their own management system too, so that makes another source of entertainment for me since it adds a thin layer of depth. however, the management system isnt too intrusive into the main game either which is quite handy since you may delay your homely responsibilities while roaming elsewhere.
i also like how i can customise them with clothes, body types and all other stuff.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Isn't that every game in this genera?
Yes, that's why it bothers me.
No CoC-like has ever scratched that non-con itch for me, but this* is the closest.

*And DoL, but DoL is its own thing and not really a 'Heroine gets thrown into a world where everything wants to rape her' type of game

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
No CoC-like has ever scratched that non-con itch for me, but this* is the closest.

*And DoL, but DoL is its own thing and not really a 'Heroine gets thrown into a world where everything wants to rape her' type of game
Oh this games are typically they want to turn you another creature and gender as well. " Heroine gets thrown into a world where everything wants to rape her" is way boarder, and more common, since RPGMs and Flash games do that plot all the time. Where you have to lose to have any sort of content. As a mostly Gay guy I typically find those kinda boring.

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020

How does DoL stand for?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity. If you like being under-powered and having to manage your mental state, it makes for a good time.
I personally don't find myself that under-powered in it, but I did disable a bunch of fetishes (that coincidentally make the game harder) so can't speak for canonical experience

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
anyone know how to fix "partial save fail: npc failure"? it deletes all the house npcs except liliya and rose when i load the save

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Greetings guys, one questions, do you know how can I increase my room for items? Seem really limited for me, I just started this game so idk too much, and I tried using the search tool up here but no lucky, thanks in advance.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Greetings guys, one questions, do you know how can I increase my room for items? Seem really limited for me, I just started this game so idk too much, and I tried using the search tool up here but no lucky, thanks in advance.
there's multiple pages in your inventory

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes