BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
In other news a rewrite for every class in Keldon's mod.
What is "Keldon's mod." Is that the forbidden mod for this game, or is it something else. That said all you typically need hardware wise is like a 1080 or bigger or newer. (Gigs are first important, Nvidia is 2nd, speed and gen is 3rd)

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Something like GameMakerStudio or Unity is likely a better starting point for an engine, but I've actually seen all the stuff you mentioned in like SS13 servers. Not that it's a good place to go for.
Oh dear, I dread to think what that place is like now

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What is "Keldon's mod." Is that the forbidden mod for this game, or is it something else. That said all you typically need hardware wise is like a 1080 or bigger or newer. (Gigs are first important, Nvidia is 2nd, speed and gen is 3rd)
1.Yes, it's the spooky mod that keeps coming up in discussion.
2. Welp, a rig with RTX 2050 sounds like it'll fit the bill perfectly, not that this is the main reason I'm getting it...

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
1.Yes, it's the spooky mod that keeps coming up in discussion.
2. Welp, a rig with RTX 2050 sounds like it'll fit the bill perfectly, not that this is the main reason I'm getting it...
Honestly that's worse off then a 1080, also why your getting a 300 dollar card when you can for about that price get a used 3060 I don't understand.
The 2050 is a 6 gig card, and you're looking at tasks and even modern games these days, that call for a 8 gig cards even. AIs typically want 12-16 gigs.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Honestly that's worse off then a 1080, also why your getting a 300 dollar card when you can for about that price get a used 3060 I don't understand.
The 2050 is a 6 gig card, and you're looking at tasks and even modern games these days, that call for a 8 gig cards even. AIs typically want 12-16 gigs.
I've been out the hardware loop since the crypto mining boon some years back made gpu's hard to find and cost a kidney each. I planned on getting the ASUS TUF which features the 2050. However upon looking at prices I'm considering (wip). Also, what site are you looking on? Looked on Ebay spotted a 2050 for $160 after shipping costs compared to $450 for a 3060.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I've been out the hardware loop since the crypto mining boon some years back made gpu's hard to find and cost a kidney each. I planned on getting the ASUS TUF which features the 2050. However upon looking at prices I'm considering (wip). Also, what site are you looking on? Looked on Ebay spotted a 2050 for $160 after shipping costs compared to $450 for a 3060.
Where are you seeing 3060's for 450? I'll be real I didn't look on ebay. 3060's go for 350. Hardware swap on reddit you can often see them go for about 300 or less. 3050 for . On hardware swap I've seen These go for less, but 2000 series is less common over all, since 3000 series had a lot more of a market cap.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
re: the AI discourse
While in general you want a lot of VRAM for anything machine learning, you don't need as much for image generation versus text generation. 6gb VRAM is enough for most of what you want to do with just a little bit of launch option hax, and you only need to start utilizing proper hax when you're really low on VRAM (>=4GB), although more is definitely handy if you want to generate higher resolution images or to more effectively batch generate images.
If your goal for a new GPU is to maximize AI capabilities on a budget, a 3060 12gb, despite being pretty awful for gaming all things considered, is a very solid pick since AI models aren't so much processing power dependent as much as wanting to use as much VRAM as possible in order to shred through the billions of parameters as quickly as possible. Pre-owned models for those usually float around $300 on ebay.
If you want to get really DIY and put together your own cooling solution for it and are also comfortable with lacking general usability, you can get an old Tesla K80 server GPU and its 24gb of VRAM for around $200. You lose out on some optimizations that newer models use (and a lot of speed comparatively since it's approaching 9 years old), but in terms of VRAM/$ it's a lot of value.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
re: the AI discourse
While in general you want a lot of VRAM for anything machine learning, you don't need as much for image generation versus text generation. 6gb VRAM is enough for most of what you want to do with just a little bit of launch option hax, and you only need to start utilizing proper hax when you're really low on VRAM (>=4GB), although more is definitely handy if you want to generate higher resolution images or to more effectively batch generate images.
If your goal for a new GPU is to maximize AI capabilities on a budget, a 3060 12gb, despite being pretty awful for gaming all things considered, is a very solid pick since AI models aren't so much processing power dependent as much as wanting to use as much VRAM as possible in order to shred through the billions of parameters as quickly as possible. Pre-owned models for those usually float around $300 on ebay.
If you want to get really DIY and put together your own cooling solution for it and are also comfortable with lacking general usability, you can get an old Tesla K80 server GPU and its 24gb of VRAM for around $200. You lose out on some optimizations that newer models use (and a lot of speed comparatively since it's approaching 9 years old), but in terms of VRAM/$ it's a lot of value.
I agree with most of this, but would still say a 3060 is more then good enough for gamming as well. You don't need a 4000 series, and likely won't ever. It's almost a pattern that people skip even numbered generations.

cmyabie

Feb 9, 2021
i recently downloaded the new version 0.4.75 PR how do I start the game? After extraction there's no .exe file and I cant run the .jar file (it's just another extraction process and it doesnt contain a file I can run)

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Guys, please do the bare minimum and use the search bar for these questions.

To reiterate: inno only provides the exe for full releases. This is a .5/SubscribeStar release, meaning someone has to pay for the exe version. This hasn't happened, understandably, because the uploaders (again, understandably) decided the price is not worth the marginal amount of new content.

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
I downloaded the most recent version of this game through the AnonFile download, and it didn't work. When I try to boot up the .jar file and try to open it with Java Platform (SE) binary, it doesn't do anything. I also have the option to open it via winrar, which lets me unzip more files, but they have no way to open the application either. I downloaded that Lolilith's throne version which actually lets me open the application (and play the prologue, which was awesome), however it says that since there is no data file, I can't save at all. Neither the Lolilith's throne option or the Lillith's throne option come with a data folder at all. What should I do?

Reactions: Bowsette s slave
Sep 21, 2018
Anyone else is having problem with the UI? Almost everytime i hover over an item the pop up shows up right in front of the item and cant click the item and convers half of the inventory.

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
You and EVERYONE else
Wait, like EVERYONE else
Cherry-pick my question and then not even answer said cherry-picked question, why don't you. For other people with problems running this game: Go to the 1st page, click on Innox's blog, and "Release Post" on the upper right. That will give you the current version's download options. The .exe version worked for me with no issues. Here is a link:

Also, to anyone else with my original issue on not finding a data folder, it's made once you boot up the game. Not sure what was wrong with the modded version when it says that you couldn't find it, but you shouldn't have an issue with that using the original download on the website. Game is super fun so far!

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I think this is a good thread for such a question... What exactly do you like about the slavery/sex system in this game? I'm looking for good insights, since I decided to venture into this thing for my game.

New thing to me, and I want to do something interesting...

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
What exactly do you like about the slavery/sex system in this game?
Thematic?
The lack of long term injury, the orange/blue morality, the implication that to "Fix" the system one would have to literally end a god.
Actual mechanics?
-The still prototype occupation/role system. Being able to assign jobs, tasks, permissions and schedules.
Wishing Inno actually put effort to make it feel like the NPCs were actually working and being productive in those tasks.
-The NPC with freedoms uses said freedoms and the interactions are recorded in the logbook.
Wishing more scenes were written than the basic meet and pork.
-Guests being independent and productive off screen.
Would have been neat to actually setup vignettes where players could visit them at work.
-The Relationship system is decent.
Could be more fleshed out with more branching outcomes and endpoints.

For a system written 6 years ago it was revolutionary in its simplicity. And Inno never touched it again.
Edit: And how the engine chugs trying to keep up with a full household...

Reactions: DarkGred

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I wonder if six months without a real update is the longest we've gone. I think four months was the longest before now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes