jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
Holy shit, that's a pretty solid improvement.

Yeah, not to mention an eternity of testing. Implementing new features is always a lot more fun than refactoring/rewriting old code. Plus, it's kind of hard to justify to the end user why you need to spend X amount of time rewriting something that "works perfectly fine" (and knowing what I know about many computer users, the damn thing could be on fire and spewing out plumes of radioactive gas and they'd still say it "works fine," lol).
speaking of, have you heard of Loliphile (DrZed) around here? i'm speaking with his associate and they made (and are continuing to make) a version of lilith's throne that's massively optimized, stuff like save loading, new game making and pretty much all the code is 3-4x faster in most places and much more than that in other places, and by using java17's new things.
of course, the web rendering stuff is only marginally affected but that's already huge.

right now they're working on the rest of the code but once they're done they'll do a PR without all the non-vanilla stuff for the only purpose of making the game faster

link to the ATF forum
(warning: the mod also adds a ton of degen shit)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
new game making and pretty much all the code is 3-4x faster in most places
I tried this mod but returned to the original game precisely because of the noticeably worse performance and poor stability. And the new game in the mod refused to start at all for me, and I had to start a new game in the original game, and then transfer the save to the mod folder in order to start playing.

PS My main hope that the mod announced the ability to disable the generation of NPCs with the "slovenly" trait did not come true, because this setting also refused to work, and the annoying "slovenly" continues to appear in two out of three people, regardless of what is set in settings :(

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
speaking of, have you heard of Loliphile (DrZed) around here? i'm speaking with his associate and they made (and are continuing to make) a version of lilith's throne that's massively optimized, stuff like save loading, new game making and pretty much all the code is 3-4x faster in most places and much more than that in other places, and by using java17's new things.
of course, the web rendering stuff is only marginally affected but that's already huge.

right now they're working on the rest of the code but once they're done they'll do a PR without all the non-vanilla stuff for the only purpose of making the game faster
Yeah, it's come up a few times. I never actually got around to trying it because of how it was advertised (i.e. talking all about the degen shit rather than the practical improvements) and by the time I heard that it had other improvements I'd already gotten bored with LT. :KEK: I have a very on-again-off-again relationship with this game, lol.

It's cool that they're planning to contribute their performance improvements, though.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Sorry if I replied to something that was posted quite sometime ago but following this advice helped me a lot and I managed to get the game running on my Linux rig.

I tried using later versions of OpenJDK and using that to run the jar file and I kept getting errors which I don't know what to do with.
And somehow my distro does not have a straightforward way to install JavaFX.

Luckily I came across your post about needing Java 8 and using the script to use that Java 8 to run the jar file.

Here's my script in case anyone needs it to get the game to run on Linux, be sure to change Java8 to wherever you extracted Java 8 to.
Make sure you downloaded the jar version.

Code:
#!/bin/bash

# Change into the script's directory.
cd "${0%/*}"

# Try to get the latest version of LT.
jar=
for file in "LilithsThrone_"*".jar"; do
        [[ ${file} > ${jar} ]] && jar=${file}
done

# Quick sanity check.
if [[ ${jar} == "LilithsThrone_*.jar" ]]; then
        echo "Lilith's Throne JAR file could not be found."
        echo
        echo "Make sure to put this script in your Lilith's Throne directory."
        exit 1
fi

# Change Java8 to wherever you have Java 8 installed.
Java8=/home/jre1.8.0_371/

gamemoderun ${Java8}/bin/java -jar ${jar}
I love how literally every Linux user on here has come up with their own unique solution to run this game.

SuperEpik

Apr 20, 2021

link to the ATF forum
(warning: the mod also adds a ton of degen shit)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither link works for me for some reason?

Zaravon

Sep 26, 2021
Target for actual release now is Early August.

So given the previous trend, in actuality: Middle of October

"P.S. I know that it's been a while now since the last public release, but I thought that I'd stick with the usual pattern of alternating public-preview releases. I'll do my very best to get the next public version released to you within a few weeks!"

And last time this happened, we didn't get a public build from November to May.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Well, at least Innoxia can stick to a schedule of screwing over anyone who doesn't pay for their delays.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
ZOMG! NEW UPDATE!!!!!!
So,while I am waiting patiently for some kind soul to upload an update here, I have a burning question about one of the changes.

From the Update list: Added autofellatio and autocunnilingus sex actions, which require the new 'hpermobility' perk to unlock, are limited to non-taurs, and which work in most but not all sex positions.

Does this mean that if a slime uses a Female Fertility potion and then performs cunnilingus on themselves they could get themselves pregnant? Just ... asking for a friend.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
ZOMG! NEW UPDATE!!!!!!
So,while I am waiting patiently for some kind soul to upload an update here, I have a burning question about one of the changes.

From the Update list: Added autofellatio and autocunnilingus sex actions, which require the new 'hpermobility' perk to unlock, are limited to non-taurs, and which work in most but not all sex positions.

Does this mean that if a slime uses a Female Fertility potion and then performs cunnilingus on themselves they could get themselves pregnant? Just ... asking for a friend.
So I can finally give my character the same skills I have irl? Sweet.

Only one way to find out. I update this post with my findings as soon as the game builds.

EDIT: Found a bug already. Starting as an androgynous ambiphilic male, you can start with your penile virginity even if you've performed vaginal sex as long as you've never performed anal.

EDIT TWO: Unfortunately you cannot impregnate yourself via auto-cunnilingus.

Test A: A hermanphrodite character was changed into a slime, given enough perk points to obtain Hypermobility, and dosed with Amazon's Secret via debug. He then performed auto cunnilingus to climax.

Test B: The above was repeated, except while making a catgirl perform anilingus. The slime-herm came to climax, and no pregnancy dialog came up.

Test C: The catgirl watched as the slime-herm performed auto-fellatio. She referred to him in the third person, and pregnancy check dialog was displayed as if both subjects came in the slime's mouth, despite the catgirl lacking a penis or testes. The slime then performed anal on the cat girl, using the anomalous cat semen as lubricant.

Test D: Subject performed auto-cunnilingus while simultaneously stroking his penis. The dialog for handjob climax superseded the auto-cunnilingus dialog.

Last edited:

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
About a month ago, I saw some people posting some progress on their games. I considered posting mine too, but decided that doing so would be pointless when it's uncertain that my game will ever get released.

Well, now it is certain, and so I decided to come out of the woodwork finally. I just need to do some final tests and other trivial stuff before I release it. I will create a thread for it here sometime later today. Tell me if you're interested so I will post it here. I mostly got inspiration from this game and newlife.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes