• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Its been 6 years, how are we still not able to actually fully fuck Rose yet? I legit check on this game every quarter to half a year and it feels like we are being cucked with the character, its been 6 damn years and still nothing x.x

Like for a game that focuses pretty heavily on kink play, we are really being limited with one of the first important characters we meet.
I think she's just not into the player character.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
I think she's just not into the player character.
First, I don't think that's really an issue for a game like this, and second, Rose quite literally does stuff with us on a couple of occassions, not something you'd normally do with a person you are not into.

Last edited:

shiromanoko

Apr 17, 2023
Game in developement yet, but it already have a lot of content. Spent my time to finish what`s out yet, got a little bit sad that there are no more quests, but game is good.

Reactions: johnson.lv42

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
yeah inno made her own custom parser, all in all even if it ends slow (i don't think it does, it'd need a lot of parsable stuff) it's far from the biggest problem
Yeah, I remember memory allocations being a pretty big issue, especially at the end of a turn. The game seems to allocate, populate, and dispose of a ton of lists fairly rapidly, to the point where available memory bandwidth makes a significant difference. The game would perform okay on systems with a dedicated GPU or systems but would flounder on standard DDR4 systems with an iGPU. That sort of thing would generally only happen when you did a lot of breeding, given that it's tied to NPC count, but it's something that could naturally happen as the game world itself expands.

Life ended up getting kind of busy for me around when I was trying to untangle that, so I wasn't able to get too deep into that issue. I might start to look into it again now that things are settling down…we'll see.

It's worth noting that someone (AceXP, I think) improved the offspring system to mitigate this issue. I think the workaround here was to only initialize offspring NPCs when the player actually encounters them into the world.

jxbrowser really seems like the one true way to fix it, in the worst case scenario it's 3x faster, and since it'll allow gpu acceleration and so much more i expect the wait time between anything to be much more affected.
Holy shit, that's a pretty solid improvement.

it's not like there's complex stuff, just a fuckton of stuff
Yeah, not to mention an eternity of testing. Implementing new features is always a lot more fun than refactoring/rewriting old code. Plus, it's kind of hard to justify to the end user why you need to spend X amount of time rewriting something that "works perfectly fine" (and knowing what I know about many computer users, the damn thing could be on fire and spewing out plumes of radioactive gas and they'd still say it "works fine," lol).

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Any way to change slave personality? I really hate lack of class that slovenly personality has and most bandits you capture have slovenly personality.
Thanks in advance.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Any way to change slave personality? I really hate lack of class that slovenly personality has and most bandits you capture have slovenly personality.
Thanks in advance.
Specifically, the "Slovenly" trait can be removed with the help of a watch that you get on a quest from Arthur. They need to be enchanted to "remove slovenly" and applied to the desired NPC.
Similarly, other speech defects can be removed, but character traits such as "Kind", "Lewd", "Brave", etc. can only be changed by editing the save file.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
You'll have to start it from Terminal with java -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_4.jar

However (and you're going to hate this): Lilith's Throne, as distributed, will not work with any version of Java newer than 10 due to it needing some components that were later stripped out (namely, JavaFX and the Nashorn JavaScript engine). There has been an for almost a year at this point and the build system changes still haven't been merged.

You'll have to do something like this to get it to work:
  1. Download the 64-bit Linux build of Java 8 directly from Oracle.
  2. Extract the .tar.gz somewhere in your home directory.
  3. Explicitly use that version of Java 8 to launch LT:
    1. /home/username/java8/jre8_blah_blah/bin/java -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_4.jar
    2. You might need to be in the Lilith's Throne directory for the above to launch the game correctly. Use the cd command to navigate through directories if necessary.
Note that I play LT from within a development environment, so the above directions might be slightly inaccurate. They should be fairly close, though.
Sorry if I replied to something that was posted quite sometime ago but following this advice helped me a lot and I managed to get the game running on my Linux rig.

I tried using later versions of OpenJDK and using that to run the jar file and I kept getting errors which I don't know what to do with.
And somehow my distro does not have a straightforward way to install JavaFX.

Luckily I came across your post about needing Java 8 and using the script to use that Java 8 to run the jar file.

Here's my script in case anyone needs it to get the game to run on Linux, be sure to change Java8 to wherever you extracted Java 8 to.
Make sure you downloaded the jar version.

Code:
#!/bin/bash

# Change into the script's directory.
cd "${0%/*}"

# Try to get the latest version of LT.
jar=
for file in "LilithsThrone_"*".jar"; do
        [[ ${file} > ${jar} ]] && jar=${file}
done

# Quick sanity check.
if [[ ${jar} == "LilithsThrone_*.jar" ]]; then
        echo "Lilith's Throne JAR file could not be found."
        echo
        echo "Make sure to put this script in your Lilith's Throne directory."
        exit 1
fi

# Change Java8 to wherever you have Java 8 installed.
Java8=/home/jre1.8.0_371/

gamemoderun ${Java8}/bin/java -jar ${jar}

KanyesBest

Aug 12, 2019
I have a conspiracy theory that inno is secretly trying to sell the lilith's throne project to the games most active contributors.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes