GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
It is a bit of a shame we ended up where we ended up as the sandbox was better a few years back with companion support actually working decently well for more vanilla fetishes and despite how much story was on the horizon we haven't really moved too far forward in that aspect.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Is this game worth coming back yet? Last time I check everyone going mad because lack of content or something.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
It is a bit of a shame we ended up where we ended up as the sandbox was better a few years back with companion support actually working decently well for more vanilla fetishes and despite how much story was on the horizon we haven't really moved too far forward in that aspect.
Personally I always liked the Side Quests, and Optional Content a lot more then the main story. The Milker farm while it did get a bit Cringe with it's focus on actual Utters, and the like. That and the Horse Dominatrix content were the peaks for me. The Harpy Queen, and the stuff with the Imp Towers were also highlights. That one Maid loop was also fairly good, even if it needed more content too it.

They definately had the right sort of level of detail and text per input, but lacked the amount of phases to make it a lasting experience. Plus they were super static.

I've love to see someone make something like this without a main quest, and just a bunch of side content like these, with this same level of text. I wanted that out of CoC2 but it had the issue of just too much text to say so too little.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Can you be more clear? That describes every minute after this game was first published.
It appears that the same problems persist even after visiting this thread when it had only 500-600 pages. The issues seem to have remained unresolved or unchanged.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
It appears that the same problems persist even after visiting this thread when it had only 500-600 pages. The issues seem to have remained unresolved or unchanged.
Oh so like 1-2 years ago. There has been some content added since then, 1 new town, like 5-10 side quests, and 1 new slave path/bad end chain.

Plus a few minor things, like cells for your slaves in a hidden part of the manner, a donut shop, some new interactive elements with NPC's, some fetish content now actually works (BDSM items can be applied to you by normal NPC's), and a few other minor things I cant think of right now.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is this game worth coming back yet? Last time I check everyone going mad because lack of content or something.
You may as well try it and see if you enjoy it again. A lot of us just decided to stop paying attention until a major version change but the roadmap means nothing, features are in that weren't on the map and features that were for milestone X got moved to Y and Z.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cohenber101

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update will be released?
I just finished a game few days ago, but as I was playing it for a first time and didn't understood game's mechanics I would like to give it another try. I sow on dev's blog that v0.4.9 (Public) should by around early June, but that already passed.
Thanks in advance.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update will be released?
I just finished a game few days ago, but as I was playing it for a first time and didn't understood game's mechanics I would like to give it another try. I sow on dev's blog that v0.4.9 (Public) should by around early June, but that already passed.
Thanks in advance.
Next version in general is hard to predict as it is a trend to have stacked delays, I wouldn't wait for a public precompiled release from inno, the source is public and someone else usually compiles it to share if you aren't confident you could do it yourself.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
What are good position setups for player + 4 partners? I can't menage to get more than 2 partners active at the time.
For example, I tried to put one girl in doggy-style to fuck, one by me to kiss, and other 2 to worship me feet or something, but this positioning system is making me mad.
Any help appreciated.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Colour me surprised, someone on Inno's SubscribeStar actually took her to task.

Nunya_biz
You need to start incorporating some project management into your life, because this is abysmal, Innoxia.
You set a goal, you fail to meet the goal, you feel increasingly guilty about the compounding failure so you don't post, so people get upset, and you're never able to grow your subscriber base.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
is this going to be a lolcow at this point
For all her productivity failings, Innoxia does a pretty good job staying composed and not embarrassing herself in public forums, and besides that this game isn't that widespread or ambitious compared to something like Yandere Simulator, so most likely not.
If she, say, she came into this forum armed with dual SA80s with the intention of verbally gunning down all the haters, then you'd maybe get a little bit of traction in that direction, but given her history of being very disciplined in that regard, I'd highly doubt such an event would come to pass.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Even so conversation about it pops up in the wierdest of places. Last time for me was in the middle of a "Blastphemous Bible" stream.
In my defense, the guy behind it is an example of a lolcow among erotic game devs that most people probably know about, so I figured it was worth cursing the thread with its name to get my point across.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes