FoxyTaill

Jun 6, 2023
I understand correctly that the developer does not have a job (if there is, then claims are removed)
then it turns out that all these excuses about "hard times" are nothing but real childishness and pathetic attempts to hide their laziness in parallel with a bonus in the form of undeserved support.
settled well.

Reactions: Amarinth12

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok I haven't played for a few months so now I came back there were new features (damn was I gone that long?) and I wanted to ask:

Is there something wrong with the bank? I'm told that whatever I deposit there will earn me 12% interests every midnight, and IDK about you but 32$ doesn't sound like the 12% of 500.000$

goten

Jun 17, 2017
I came back to the game after a few years, but there barely seems to be new content, and every encounter feels extremely shallow

However, i read glowing praise, and people that logged hundreds of hours on it.

What am i missing? Every encounter is based on the same prewritten lines, and sure, there is tons of variations, but that doesnt change the fact that in the end, every single encounter is the same.

The few "unique" NPCs i met are only a few interactions deep, like the maid that steals your levels (she has only 2 extra scenes)

So... Whats all the hype about?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I came back to the game after a few years, but there barely seems to be new content, and every encounter feels extremely shallow

What am i missing? Every encounter is based on the same prewritten lines, and sure, there is tons of variations, but that doesnt change the fact that in the end, every single encounter is the same.

The few "unique" NPCs i met are only a few interactions deep, like the maid that steals your levels (she has only 2 extra scenes)

People like sandboxes. They aren't really just endlessly consuming the same pre-written scenes with the unique NPCs, but transforming their own character and interacting with the world and using their imagination to fill in the gaps. You can go out and sleep with random people, make them pregnant, and then your children start showing up later for instance.

It's not 100% my thing, I'm also hungry for more interactions, but I can see why people like it (and are therefore extremely disappointed in the lack of progress)

Reactions: PsyTurtle

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

The hype was all about potential.

And then 5+ years have gone by without doing anything with that potential.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I understand correctly that the developer does not have a job (if there is, then claims are removed)
then it turns out that all these excuses about "hard times" are nothing but real childishness and pathetic attempts to hide their laziness in parallel with a bonus in the form of undeserved support.
settled well.
Inno the person is an absolute mystery, pretty much the only thing they seem to do well and completely is seperate their life from their online presence.

With regards to job status, they were supposed to quit their day job at a certain monthly income to work on the game and hire helpers at another milestone but they developed patreonitis shortly after that and then a bunch of personal tragedies happened.

goten

Jun 17, 2017
The hype was all about potential.

And then 5+ years have gone by without doing anything with that potential.
yeah, thats why i came back to check in
But litterally 4 more quests were added! Thats just incredible, if you confront it with progress of other games.
I was hoping for at least a deeper relationship with another character, either dom or sub. Game has tons of potential, but at best, all you get is "walkies"

No new items locked on, nothing

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Ok I haven't played for a few months so now I came back there were new features (damn was I gone that long?) and I wanted to ask:

Is there something wrong with the bank? I'm told that whatever I deposit there will earn me 12% interests every midnight, and IDK about you but 32$ doesn't sound like the 12% of 500.000$
I am thinking that you only have 50.000 Flames in the bank and NOT 500.000. 32 is the correct amount of interest for 2 days if you have 50.000 in the bank. The thing you skipped over (I did the same thing at first) is that, that 12% is the APR or ANNUAL Percentage Rate and not a DAILY Percentage rate.

Here is a bit of quick math: 100.000 x 0.12 (the Interest rate) = 12.000 (ANUALLY, not daily). Now, divide that 12.000 by 365 Days and you end up with 32 (and some change) per day. If you multiply the daily interest on 100k by 5 (since you said you have 500k), you should get ~160 flames per day
Since you stated you only received 32 flames, you either have 100.000 flames in the bank or you only have 50k flames instead of 500k.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do you finish Dark Siren quest? I roamed through Imp Tunnels and fought about 20+ imp groups, but I never sow any of imp leaders that should have keys for Stone Citadel. I even checked defeated imp's inventory, but no keys.
I tried to add keys using debug menu, but it seems that way quest doesn't' update. So when you kick about 30 imps inside Stone Citadel, nothing happens and Dark Siren isn't there.
Any help appreciated.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do you finish Dark Siren quest? I roamed through Imp Tunnels and fought about 20+ imp groups, but I never sow any of imp leaders that should have keys for Stone Citadel. I even checked defeated imp's inventory, but no keys.
I tried to add keys using debug menu, but it seems that way quest doesn't' update. So when you kick about 30 imps inside Stone Citadel, nothing happens and Dark Siren isn't there.
Any help appreciated.
Just keep walking around in... Submission, I think the place is called? I don't really remember honestly I haven't played in a long while. But anyways, there are specific places on the map where you can enter them, and you have to go through them and beat a boss in order to get a key. There's three of them.

Reactions: Daba

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I am thinking that you only have 50.000 Flames in the bank and NOT 500.000. 32 is the correct amount of interest for 2 days if you have 50.000 in the bank. The thing you skipped over (I did the same thing at first) is that, that 12% is the APR or ANNUAL Percentage Rate and not a DAILY Percentage rate.

Here is a bit of quick math: 100.000 x 0.12 (the Interest rate) = 12.000 (ANUALLY, not daily). Now, divide that 12.000 by 365 Days and you end up with 32 (and some change) per day. If you multiply the daily interest on 100k by 5 (since you said you have 500k), you should get ~160 flames per day
Since you stated you only received 32 flames, you either have 100.000 flames in the bank or you only have 50k flames instead of 500k.
Thanks for the explanation, in no moment I saw (in the game) that they refferred to it as ANNUAL rate, just that I could retire interests every day at midnight and thought "oh neat, this is a replacement for the (now substantially less broken) Milk Slaves money strategy!"

Turns out...not so much, oh well, at least there's still the water mage money strategy (and yes i had deposited 100k when It gave me back 32, currently have 500k in the bank.)

Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for the explanation, in no moment I saw (in the game) that they refferred to it as ANNUAL rate, just that I could retire interests every day at midnight and thought "oh neat, this is a replacement for the (now substantially less broken) Milk Slaves money strategy!"

Turns out...not so much, oh well, at least there's still the water mage money strategy (and yes i had deposited 100k when It gave me back 32, currently have 500k in the bank.)
I had the exact same thoughts as you about the interest.
However, ...
If you hover over the interest button, the tool top that pops up will tell you that it is 12% APR.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I need to find Roxy, who is apparently rat morph in the gambling den in Submission. I searched whole gambling den, but there are only 2 unique NPCs Axel & Epona.
I am doing firebombs quest, but am completely stuck.
Any help appreciated.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I need to find Roxy, who is apparently rat morph in the gambling den in Submission. I searched whole gambling den, but there are only 2 unique NPCs Axel & Epona.
I am doing firebombs quest, but am completely stuck.
Any help appreciated.
She should be running a store / running a scam just west of the entrance on the inside but I have this itch in the back of my memory that she might be moved when the warrens quest completes depending on your final choices?

Reactions: Daba
Dec 26, 2018

Think of this game like a dollhouse with the dolls having some buttons for prerecorded lines. You have a lot of options to create and customize your characters, with a pretty comprehensive system to rip their clothes off and smash them together in sex scenes. But all the parts with actual stories you want to make are up to your imagination, since the generated characters can't really interact with other characters or react to unique situations beyond maybe a couple of lines of text.
I think the kind of depth people are asking for exists pretty much nowhere in procedurally generated games apart from Dwarf Fortress and Rimworld. Which are massive undertakings that would challenge even professional devs.
In my opinion apart from the main story (which I'm not sure many people care about anyways) this game is basically finished and fulfills its purpose as an open sandbox.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes