EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What innoxia think about Lolith throne is stealing is work
Not sure I understand what you're asking.

All I know is that Lilith's throne's terms of service makes all code changes and mods Inoxina's property. If tomorrow she decided to grab the word replacement script from Lolith's throne and adapt it to the main game, nothing could be done to stop her. It's slimy as hell imo.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Anyway, while this is all happening, .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder how many more of these numberless delays it will be before all these collapse into a black hole and devour the entirety of the United Kingdom.

Ryder7689

Oct 26, 2017
I'm kinda incompetent when it comes to modding, sorry, but what do I do with the .jar file and res folder? I'm assuming replace the original res folder but where do I extract the .jar?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I'm kinda incompetent when it comes to modding, sorry, but what do I do with the .jar file and res folder? I'm assuming replace the original res folder but where do I extract the .jar?
Generally when switching to a new update or new branch like keldon's coremod you want to put the jar and res folder somewhere different and just copy over the data folder from the old to the new if you don't want to create a new character.

Jar files are funky in that if you have java installed they function as an executable bundle which we want to do in the case of lilith's throne.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is zweihander op? Currently it totally shanks all my enemies
This game is stupidly easy to cheese even on the hardest difficulty except for the very first levels, and even after Innoxia went full NO FUN ALLOWED and decided to add stupid hardcaps on enchanting/buffing items. Then again the last time I played was like 2 years ago (I dare confidently say the game has not changed much in that time).

If tomorrow she decided to grab the word replacement script from Lolith's throne and adapt it to the main game, nothing could be done to stop her.
View attachment 1431780693251.webm

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
This game is stupidly easy to cheese even on the hardest difficulty except for the very first levels, and even after Innoxia went full NO FUN ALLOWED and decided to add stupid hardcaps on enchanting/buffing items. Then again the last time I played was like 2 years ago (I dare confidently say the game has not changed much in that time).

View attachment 2863028
Alright, what did I miss while under my rock?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Alright, what did I miss while under my rock?
Nothing, it's just that the notion of Innoxia taking a LOLI, as in characters under 18 years old mod and adding its content into the game (even if she has rights technically reserved to do so in theory), is such a preposterous notion that it genuinely made me guffaw IRL.
Innoxia will never acknowledge that it even exists, because even doing that can be interpreted by brave, terminally online vigilantes as a sign of approval.

In fact, I'm in a small awe moderators on F95 allow you to add direct links to it in your signature just like that.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Nothing, it's just that the notion of Innoxia taking a LOLI, as in characters under 18 years old mod and adding its content into the game (even if she has rights technically reserved to do so in theory), is such a preposterous notion that it genuinely made me guffaw IRL.
Innoxia will never acknowledge that it even exists, because even doing that can be interpreted by brave, terminally online vigilantes as a sign of approval.
Oh well. I'll just continue enjoying my chat-swap shenanigans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In fact, I'm in a small awe moderators on F95 allow you to add direct links to it in your signature just like that.
They make up for it by wiping my posts seemingly at random. The sheer number of "Your post in the thread [THREAD] was deleted. Reason: Off-topic" messages I've gotten is unreasonable.

Nov 7, 2020
Lollith's throne's uses a translation script as a rudimentary chatswap. It's great if there's one phrase across all encounters you want to replace, but it ignores context.
Ah, so you just set it up yourself? I've been poking at Keldeon's mod for a while, I knew the chat swap was a thing, I just never considered tossing my own stuff into it.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
This is going to be a big game, huh?
I remember spending a whole week for The Lust Doll, interesting for how long this one will get me

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Ok. It's gotten to the point where I basically need to take a beginner's class in Java in order to run this game. I'll be back in 2 years when the game no longer needs me to mess with the system environment of my computer in order to run it. (It's no longer worth the meager effort I put forward)

Hentaiman6654

Apr 9, 2023
Hello The Nut1138 , I can help you run any .Jar of Lilith in .exe

First: you will need to enter this site and download the file "Lolilith's Throne All Version Exe.7z"

Second: Once you finish downloading, create a folder (name it whatever you want) and place the download inside the folder and extract the content inside, Inside the folder you will have the following files "Lolilith's Throne.exe" and "Java"

Third: Download the .Java lt_0.4.7.5_pr.7z version of our friend penusbatt and put it in your new folder with the "Lolilith's Throne.exe", extract what's inside. You will have the folder "Res" and "It_0.4.7.5_pr.jar", Now all you need is to rename the "It_0.4.7.5_pr.jar" zip to "Lolilith's Throne" and that's it! now you have a brand new .exe version!

You don't have to worry about Lolilith's MOD as it won't install that way if you don't want it, if you're interested in the mod... well I've never downloaded it in my life so you'll have to look it up on the site. Lok'Tar Ogar ;):coffee:
i cant download any of the files any time i click one it brings me to this do you know how i can fix this?

Reactions: Anthonyu

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
you can have them transform from the management menu, not sure if its open for friends or child NPCs but I know for slaves you need to remove the collar first
I am pretty sure that for friends/offspring, you need to invite them into the Lilaya's mansion before you can transform them via the menu. I think you can transform friends/offspring with potions, if they are still living in an alleyway, but the transform button is disabled/unavailable until you move them into the mansion.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
0.4.8.9 (Hotfix Patch) Preview Patch - July 16 (these preview patches are a PAIN IN THE ASS to actually implement, so I'm just not gonna count them)
0.4.8.3 (Hotfix Patch) - May 7
0.4.8 release - May 1

Current Progress v
1692813374031.png

And this is why you never ever support this dev. It's quite hilarious because she just keeps missing her own "enforced" deadlines and should really just shut her fucking mouth because she is never on time and always underdelivers.

This is going to be a big game, huh?
It would be if Innoxia was interested in actually adding content.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I am pretty sure that for friends/offspring, you need to invite them into the Lilaya's mansion before you can transform them via the menu. I think you can transform friends/offspring with potions, if they are still living in an alleyway, but the transform button is disabled/unavailable until you move them into the mansion.
you can have them transform from the management menu, not sure if its open for friends or child NPCs but I know for slaves you need to remove the collar first
Potions are fine, but slimes and demons will just revert back to whatever they where afterwards. Thanks guys, was trying to avoid having to move them into the mansion not only for space reasons, but because you lose some of the more pleasant wincest options like hello kisses for instance and they instead become like any other generic npc then. Dialog certainly needs another pass, but so do a lot of things in the game.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
And this is why you never ever support this dev. It's quite hilarious because she just keeps missing her own "enforced" deadlines and should really just shut her fucking mouth because she is never on time and always underdelivers.
At this point i'd just assume that all these constant edging and denial is part of the kink that her masochist supporters enjoy

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes