rdisbestp

Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone know if feral stuff is actually in the game yet. I've been waiting for it and I keep seeing mentions and hints of it in game, but can't figure out how to make characters feral.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I feel like I've done everything I can really do as far as "advancing" things but I don't know what else there is to do ... is there a handy checklist or something lol. I've gone as far as editing files to make species show up that wouldn't normally.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Does anyone know if feral stuff is actually in the game yet. I've been waiting for it and I keep seeing mentions and hints of it in game, but can't figure out how to make characters feral.
AFAIK, for the time being you'll have to do a little bit of save editing to make characters feral. It is, however, a very simple character flag (literally "feral = no" -> "feral = yes") for a given character. Eventually™ there will be a way in-game to turn yourself and (willing) others feral.

Reactions: rdisbestp

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Is it me, or did 4.8.3 totally remove the slave follower option altogether?
That was removed because it created a lot of extra cases during sex
It can re-enabled, but newer scenes won't consider your follower and it may break some things

If you need help in combat, you can still summon an elemental

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
That was removed because it created a lot of extra cases during sex
It can re-enabled, but newer scenes won't consider your follower and it may break some things

If you need help in combat, you can still summon an elemental
Was mostly just looking to bring them around for exhibition fetishism, getting them to locations I want them, and leveling them to give them certain perks is all. Knew it was being discontinued outside the initial city, looks like my download just reset the option is all. Thanks for reminding me of it.

rdisbestp

Mar 16, 2018
AFAIK, for the time being you'll have to do a little bit of save editing to make characters feral. It is, however, a very simple character flag (literally "feral = no" -> "feral = yes") for a given character. Eventually™ there will be a way in-game to turn yourself and (willing) others feral.
Good to know. Thank you.

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
My brothers in Christ, is it even possible to make this game (jar) run on MacOS? Version 3.9.9 is running, but the latest one is not. I am out of ideas. Please help.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
is there any way to download mods, excluding the discord server?
A few of the most prolific mod creators have their portfolios as google drive folder links rather than individual upload links but you are going blind / just by names if you don't have the screenshots from the discord.

A few attempts were made at making a modball but mods keep getting folded into the base game and it gets screwy if there are duplicate files.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
My initial harpy nest pacification quest is no longer completeable because I'm already on the 'romance helena' path ... not sure what to do about that. Perhaps save editing but I don't know what to do in there.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
My initial harpy nest pacification quest is no longer completeable because I'm already on the 'romance helena' path ... not sure what to do about that. Perhaps save editing but I don't know what to do in there.
Something doesn't sound right about that. What message/error are you getting that is telling you that you cannot complete the harpy nest pacification quest?
I cannot remember if I ever tried the harpy quest while romancing Helena, but I don't recall ever needing to deal with Helena while working on the harpy quest. There should be 3 matriarchs that you need to deal with and Helena should NOT be one of them.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Huh. That would certainly explain things. Guess I go look for another one. Of course I don't know that it will get anything done anyway, like more content to pursue.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Huh. That would certainly explain things. Guess I go look for another one. Of course I don't know that it will get anything done anyway, like more content to pursue.
There should be 1 matriarch on the bottom left of the harpy nest, 1 on the bottom right of the map, and 1 kinda in the center of the map and you access it on the right side of the map.

Once you complete that quest, it makes all of the nest tiles 'safe' to travel through and other than that, the only things you can really do is go have sex with those 3 matriarchs, I think there is 1 or 2 threesome scenes you can go through with some of the matriarchs.
If you really like them, there was a few bad ends you can get if you lose a fight with a matriarch.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
Just popping in. Have the story progressed anything or is it still slowmotion snail pacing the half finished town on the west edge of the map?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes