lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Isn't there a way to get access to a dungeon or basement or something in the mansion or am I thinking of a mod or something?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Isn't there a way to get access to a dungeon or basement or something in the mansion or am I thinking of a mod or something?
You'll need to read "People as Property" in the Library of Lilaya's Mansion, then you'll get access to "Lilaya's Dirty Secrets," which will give you access to the dungeon though the Library and the Water Fountain.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The problem this game has (among MANY other games on this site) is that its essentially a never-ending developing cycle.
To an extent, that's actually the plan here.

The development roadmap - which has been a thing at least as long as I've been following the game - is to get the game to a point where the mechanics are in a final state and the main quest is completed. At that point, side content was supposed to be added indefinitely to a modular system that could indefinitely support such additions. Subscribers could vote for new content in regular polls, incentivising people to support the game.

Which is why it's so bizarre that Inno spends her time doing anything but working towards her stated goal.

She should be in a virtuous cycle of releasing new material, getting feedback to do bugfixes, doing the bugfixes and feeling good about writing some new material.

Instead, she's stuck in a vicious cycle of failing to actually work on the actual game, not having anything to release, feeling terrible about not releasing new stuff, which makes her retreat to the Discord where she finds new distractions from development.

I mean, it's annoying for us, but it must be such a horrible place for her to be in.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
You'll need to read "People as Property" in the Library of Lilaya's Mansion, then you'll get access to "Lilaya's Dirty Secrets," which will give you access to the dungeon though the Library and the Water Fountain.
This is crazy, I've played a ton of Lilith's Throne but never knew that there's a dungeon underneath the mansion! When was this introduced?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
This is crazy, I've played a ton of Lilith's Throne but never knew that there's a dungeon underneath the mansion! When was this introduced?
It was a bit after the bondage fetish got added, so I think some time this year. On the list of things you can miss, it's definitely up there: who's using that library for more than fifteen seconds for a full map of the city at the start of the game? At least the free slave "housing" that it comes with is pretty nice, though.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
hey, do any of you guys know if there is any place where I can check all the available content with a character?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So the wiki is still broken I have a strong feeling it won't be fixed for a long time, but is that really surprising?

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Sucks having to leave my daughters on the street because you can only put them 1 to a room in the mansion and when you invite them, you loose pretty much all the wincest stuff anyway.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So the wiki is still broken I have a strong feeling it won't be fixed for a long time, but is that really surprising?
It's not surprising anymore, but it still sounds somewhat shocking to me to see how a dev can care so little about their own project.

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
Speaking of leaving children on the streets, is there some kind of "responsible parenting" mod? I understand how pregnancy and childcare should be as unintrusive as possible in a game like this, but having to hunt down your kids who inevitably become muggers or mushroom dealers is quite annoying (even after getting the offspring map), not to mention kinda depressing. I guess the most troubling thing is not having the option to keep your child around so you can support them from the start. I know there's an in-lore explanation, but it feels quite feeble. Seriously, who wouldn't think twice before striking out on their own if one of your parents lives in a huge mansion with rooms to spare?

If there's no mod like that out there, my idea would be adding a toggle in the birthing room to keep recently-delivered children at Lilaya's place so you can talk to them after you recover from birthing. The fathering counterpart could be adding something like a "children options/birthing options" dialogue option to pregnant named NPCs, then you can ask them to have the child at Lilaya's/have the children visit you there ASAP, or to have them do whatever.

I know nothing about modding and how hard it would be to implement those ideas, but hopefully it's doable.

Last edited:

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
It's not surprising anymore, but it still sounds somewhat shocking to me to see how a dev can care so little about their own project.

You're in luck!
Inno said:
After this release I'm going to be working on fixing and updating the wiki
Personally if I was creating something I'd completely ignore the wiki until the actual product was finished, the fans can maintain one if they want, but maybe that's why I don't got a patreon.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You're in luck!

Personally if I was creating something I'd completely ignore the wiki until the actual product was finished, the fans can maintain one if they want, but maybe that's why I don't got a patreon.
Fair enough, though I'll wait till the wiki is fixed or more information comes to say more
Though while I see your point about the wiki, some parts of this game can be confusing so having a wiki can help clear tons of sameish questions from whatever they use to ask fans for feedback I think it's discord.
Also, I think a few fans helped make helped add/edit some stuff for them so not fixing the wiki would not have been an ideal position.

Last edited:

TheBigpICKLE

May 10, 2022
You know how all species have an item specific to them, that can be enchanted into a transformative for that species in particular?
Do imps have one? aside from impish brew, i haven't found any other item that has to do with them.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes