Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
is the game abandoned??
It received the tag due to 6 months of radio silence (not even mandatory posts with shifting deadlines). Inno recently resurfaced and promised upcoming (very small) update. As per site rules, tag would be removed once she actually releases that update.

As was said directly above, it was never officially cancelled, but it's hard to call it "development" either.

Last edited:

Zarc2003

Nov 3, 2020
It received the tag due to 6 months of radio silence (not even mandatory posts with shifting deadlines). Inno recently resurfaced and promised upcoming (very small) update. As per site rules, tag would be removed once she actually releases that update.

As was said directly above, it was never officially cancelled, but it's hard to call it "devleopment" either.
thanks for the info

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Public post

Update on Monday

Over the past week I've been implementing and polishing the final mechanics for the doll race, which mainly consisted of tracking down all the loose ends related to the new 'command' immobilisation type. As every sex action in the game was written with both the performer and the target being able to act/react to it, I've had to go through a lot of the code to add support for the target not reacting at all (i.e. acting like an inanimate doll). I also had a few other issues come up, such as dolls needing to be immune to aging (which I also applied to some other races like demons), and quick sex descriptions needing new descriptions for inanimate characters. I've got all of the doll mechanics finished and tested now, and I'll do some further testing of it before the update.

After finishing the 'command' immobilisation mechanic, I realised that it was very similar to how I'd implement the mechanics for 'sleep sex'. As such, I'm just finishing the implementation of that tonight, which will allow you to have sex with sleeping slaves (so long as they have a new 'heavy sleeper' perk). I'll add more instances of sleep sex with other characters later on, but to start with it will only be available with slaves sleeping in the mansion.

I'll need to finish and test the implementation of the sleep sex mechanic tomorrow, after which I'm going to focus on fixing bugs for the rest of the weekend. I'll have the update in a state that's ready for release on Monday, and so I'll see you again in the release post then! Thank you once again for your support!

Reactions: Zarc2003

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

Public post

Update on Monday

[...]As every sex action in the game was written with both the performer and the target being able to act/react to it, I've had to go through a lot of the code to add support for the target not reacting at all (i.e. acting like an inanimate doll). I also had a few other issues come up, such as dolls needing to be immune to aging (which I also applied to some other races like demons), and quick sex descriptions needing new descriptions for inanimate characters. I've got all of the doll mechanics finished and tested now, and I'll do some further testing of it before the update.
This entire nightmare of delays being because of unraveling ancient spaghetti code makes a whole lot of sense.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
This entire nightmare of delays being because of unraveling ancient spaghetti code makes a whole lot of sense.
To be honest, even if Inno managed to somehow catch up with her own schedule for once, she will just enter burnout faster working with her own spaghetti code. Unless she either rewrites the whole thing (which will take years no doubt) or willingly let outside contributors to assist (which means less profit, a big no no). It's pretty bleak.

I think her record speaks for itself.
Which makes the joke even better. She has groomed us for YEARS, all for a good prank of getting an update (not necessarily a good one) in time (of her most recent promise that is).

Oct 15, 2017
The blog comments had morphed into a direct stream of 4chan by the end of their existence (including a lot of n-word spam), and she wasn't willing to trudge through and moderate it for the two or three actually useful comments, so she nuked it entirely. Given they're still not back, she probably (arguably correctly) still thinks turning them back on will just lead to a repeat of that.
But the discord is the exact mirror. Never ending asspats and coddling echo chamber.
I was in the comments yes there were spammers but there was also honest feedback telling her to get her shit together. There is always going to be dickheads. Shutting down the only Non-hugbox means of communicating was* not the move imo.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Inno said:
Please consider this to be the start of a return to a more frequent update schedule, and I'll make sure to get a decent amount of content added within the next couple of updates.
She says this every year after her holiday break. Just to keep making predictions, we're going to get another almost update something around August, and a bunch of small updates that are mostly placeholders that'll be fixed early next year. Just to keep to the pattern.

Six months of "work" to get sleep sex and "dolls"

I'm not even going to comment on how insane it is that this is all that was done in six months, because we already know she wasn't working for at least four of those. Instead I'm just going to say this:

Who the fuck wanted these dolls? I truly don't understand why you'd dedicated SIX MONTHS to a feature like this.

Anyways, have a good one everyone. See you all near the end of summer to joke about how nothing interesting has been added from now until then.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes