• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just for shits and giggles, I pulled up the new update to see what's changed. I really wanted to see if there was *anything* of value there, and eh... not for me. I'm sure *someone* is going to enjoy the doll content, I guess.

Fun fact, the infinite log size bug is back!

Also, it might just be my five computers and VMs, but the games UI is completely fucked. It's throwing javafx errors like a motherfucker anytime your mouse is moving over a button. So expect that log file to get *big*.

And I do mean big. In just the time it took me to get through the new character setup, my log file had 140000 lines. When actually testing, intentionally causing the issue (which is just moving the mouse over the UI for a few minutes), the files now too large for any of the applications to open.

I recommend using only your keyboard lol

Edit: Yeah, dolls are... really boring. Try and think of the laziest possible thing they could be, and you're pretty much there. There's almost nothing actually new with them that I could find. I don't actually know what the issue with them was, but it was definitely not worth it.

Last edited:

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I'm really only here for the ride, so I tend to be more neutral towards most updates, but six months for a (potentially) more expensive, less interesting slave-type and sleep sex is pretty....eh.

Oh, and dalmations, too, I guess.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
it seems script which turns Lilaya into demon does not work, no such option, maybe because Rose constantly in lab?
or maybe i am doing something wrong?
can you give me step-by-step guide how to do it?

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Reading about all the things this game supports, you'd think it would have more than one floor of depth to it.

ThrowSam

Oct 24, 2021
I've seen so many people talking about this game and I like the whole make your choices type games but I can't do just letters, reading gets boring too fast for me even if it had still images honestly any kind of visual would be nice but from what I've seen it doesn't have any, if anyone knows similar games that have images or animated please lmk I'll write down some I've played for people who are also looking (Kobold Adventure, Broken Dreams Correctional Center, Degrees of lewdity, Wasteland Lewdness)

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Reading about all the things this game supports, you'd think it would have more than one floor of depth to it.
sadly they got tricked into the infinit loop of machanical updates. its the same thing that ended up getting lab rats and life play.

ya adding new option is good and all but you need to just stop after a while. theres such a thing as to much. espeshaly as those type of updates are usualy hard to do because its all just code. the annoying type of code

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Thank you all so much once again for your support, concern, and kind comments over the past few months. I'll make another post on Friday to let you know how things are going, so I'll see you again then!
#doubt

Now inno can rest for 6 month (y)
might be 3 months this time due to actually getting the abandoned tag this time and likely not wanting that again.

Sep 26, 2018
  • Added dalmatian subspecies for dog-morphs (to be a dalmatian, be a dog-morph with floppy ears and white fur with black spots).
Yea sure, instead of new story content or anything interesting just add every single species of dog. Atleast let me be a pitbull so i can maul my illegitemate children.
See you all in 6 months when she adds Jack Russels or Greyhounds.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes