Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
So, after not browsing this forum for over a year and getting a good laugh after seeing what day this game finally updated, has there been any substantial change made beyond the inclusion of a half dozen one off NPCs, a new sub-breed of morph, and a hundred modder made pieces of clothing since last I've swung by?

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
how do you make money?
Gambling in the underground poker is a good way to win some considerable money, just get ready to quicksave and quickload A LOT.
After earning around 100k in gambling, buy 3 water spells, so you can unlock the perk which makes water based transformatives free.
With that, buy a full stack of whatever transformative item, and go to the enchanting tab. Go for the cum modifiers (click 100 times to fill the limit, and save the template for not doing this everytime) and resell it for a big output.

atar

Sep 11, 2018
So, after not browsing this forum for over a year and getting a good laugh after seeing what day this game finally updated, has there been any substantial change made beyond the inclusion of a half dozen one off NPCs, a new sub-breed of morph, and a hundred modder made pieces of clothing since last I've swung by?
Shockingly, the performance of the game appears to be markedly improved. That alone is a reason to download. Time will tell if this was an accident that needs to be reverted.

Reactions: vixen20

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Unless you include a fetish that was tossed in nominally,
moNOpoly.jpg

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
how do you make money?
If you do not feel like fighting or gambling, the flames you are given at the start of the game are enough to bootstrap an enchanting spree. Just make sure to look through the food and essences for the cheapest items first, like the human stuff. You'll be walking back and forth between the food and magic stores a lot, but the completed potions sell at both stores.
Once you get the three water spells needed for free fluid enchantments, make sure you save the max-stacked enchantments to save yourself even more clicking.

Aug 15, 2022
So... I'm not sure if I understand the corruption mechanic correctly. It seems like, if you only ever do things that you already have the fetish unlocked for, your corruption will never increase. But if you don't have any fetishes unlocked, the corruption gains can be dramatic in just a couple days. As far as I can tell, this is exactly how it works, but I'm doubting myself because... that's a very weird mechanic. Means you can start loving every single kink and have 0 corruption the entire game, and you can also start pure AF and have max corruption by day 3.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
So... I'm not sure if I understand the corruption mechanic correctly. It seems like, if you only ever do things that you already have the fetish unlocked for, your corruption will never increase. But if you don't have any fetishes unlocked, the corruption gains can be dramatic in just a couple days. As far as I can tell, this is exactly how it works, but I'm doubting myself because... that's a very weird mechanic. Means you can start loving every single kink and have 0 corruption the entire game, and you can also start pure AF and have max corruption by day 3.
Yup!

That's it. That's the system.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
with so many new stuff added we need increased size of players inventory too.
and what miracle happeened ? this game was effectively dead.

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
The quick sex button is your friend in those situations.

Once you have had your fun and gotten your rocks off once or twice, go to the first tab and click the quick sex button and it will finish the scene for you. The button might be on 'Page 2' of that first tab, so click the arrow on the right side and all the other options should appear.
I do know where to find the said button, I simply had no reason to use it, because the sex was over fast enough(even with a demon sex partner) to not matter. But with how slow the sex scene change with your offspring/relatives is, it appears that it would need to be used after all.

Two other things that would be good to change(which I love in Broken Dreams Correction Center[https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-dreams-correctional-center-v0-1-3-rahimew.158801/]) is the ability to give birth to children from multiple fathers at once, and the Anal Womb option, allowing you to get pregnant through anal sex(without being a slime). It may be somewhat hard to adjust for the pregnancy test(s), but it certainly would be nice to have that, even if only optionally.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Huh. Okay. I guess that makes sense based on the definition of what "corruption" is, but man do those descriptions need to change then, because no fucking way is my MC "vanilla" because he started with every kink I'm into.
well in a world ruled by degeneracy being into everything is pretty "vanilla".

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So it turns out I had a smooth brain moment and forgot to switch from my personal mod branch to the main dev branch before pulling the source which caused the bulk of the bugs.

EDIT: And the quest to ask for doll storage is not triggering now. FML.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
"AI takeover" looks more and more appealing every day, no matter how much cope gets thrown out about how it's dumb or can't compete with humans. Not like I'm seeing many strong examples of where AI has a high bar to surpass. :KEK:
for me I am waiting for the prompter business to startup where you tell a person what you want and pay them to make the AI spit it out.

Edit: and then for some good Samaritan to post the results here for us for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: deepmindy

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Huh. Okay. I guess that makes sense based on the definition of what "corruption" is, but man do those descriptions need to change then, because no fucking way is my MC "vanilla" because he started with every kink I'm into.
Well, the system makes a lot more sense when you check the setting that straight up disables the ability for your char to take actions that are too far away from their current corruption score. So the more "degenerate" sex acts can give your character a ton of corruption, but with that setting enabled, a vanilla character just can't take these options. You can only take options at most one step away from your current corruption.

The kink system probably needs a slight overhaul. The ability to pick starting fetishes is relatively new, but it would probably be better with a point buy system, where you can only take so many starting kinks, depending on your starting corruption.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes